Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 15. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
The project has long been raising funds and it is not known whether it will collect. The idea of creating a platform for selling real estate is new and not everyone agrees to conduct transactions with the purchase and sale through blockchains, and not with the personal participation.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Fundraising is not very active. How will you develop the project if you do not collect a soft cap? Do you have any backup options?
Even if they do not collect the required amount, you can always continue to develop, invest in advertising and everything should work out, but this is purely my opinion, perhaps the developers think differently
I understand the meaning of the word Softcap as the minimum amount to start developing a project. With such a pace to collect it will not work.
Soft cap is the minimum amount for the normal development of the project. Development will slow down if project do not collect soft cap .
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Fundraising is not very active. How will you develop the project if you do not collect a soft cap? Do you have any backup options?
Even if they do not collect the required amount, you can always continue to develop, invest in advertising and everything should work out, but this is purely my opinion, perhaps the developers think differently
I understand the meaning of the word Softcap as the minimum amount to start developing a project. With such a pace to collect it will not work.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Activity: 224
You have very correctly distributed bonuses for participants. After all, usually add the number of tokens. And you did very wisely, added a bonus in value.
I agree with you my friend. That is why the project gets another plus! I am sure that this will have a positive impact on fundraising.
This will not only have a positive effect on fundraising, but will further strengthen the economy of the token. Because the creators do not always correctly distribute bonuses, which leads to inflation ...
You're right. Issues of modeling emissions and controlling inflation should be approached very seriously and scientifically. There are many mathematical models for building an ideal coin with low inflation. Unfortunately, rarely anyone applies such schemes.
Maybe you can share these mathematical models to help. any link will be very useful.
I think no one is applying such schemes right now, because everyone works according to his own method.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You have very correctly distributed bonuses for participants. After all, usually add the number of tokens. And you did very wisely, added a bonus in value.
I agree with you my friend. That is why the project gets another plus! I am sure that this will have a positive impact on fundraising.
This will not only have a positive effect on fundraising, but will further strengthen the economy of the token. Because the creators do not always correctly distribute bonuses, which leads to inflation ...
You're right. Issues of modeling emissions and controlling inflation should be approached very seriously and scientifically. There are many mathematical models for building an ideal coin with low inflation. Unfortunately, rarely anyone applies such schemes.
Maybe you can share these mathematical models to help. any link will be very useful.
Activity: 182
A little bit not usually)) I'm not used to investing in real estate through platforms, it looks a bit difficult for me. I hope that it only seems to me ...
Something new in the world of cryptocurrency, although so many people sell houses for a cryptocurrency, even saw live banners, but this platform should act as I understand it as a guarantor

Not necessarily new, just a regular copy pasted coin with blank specs and grumpy forefront. These coins entice naive wanderers, waiting for them to take a bite and get pulled to the shore for beating. We need to look further ahead and think further which requires your brain work which you cannot afford as you lack the abilities to think beforehand.
All hope that it is the new and unknown coin in which a person invests his money, can become known and popular  in the future and bring crazy profit to their investors... It's like playing roulette.
Personally, I have never set such hopes, this is a very small chance that it will be so, maybe there will be growth on the stock exchange, but not the same as Bitcoin showed at one time
Activity: 255
I honestly do not trust such projects. People invest in real estate in their hometown and are left with nothing. And it’s not at all clear where your money will actually go.What guarantees do you have if the project fails?
I agree with you, there are many such cases. This happens usually with newbies who are entice in low prices.

And here we are talking about the quality and well-coordinated work of a large team. At least that's what it says in the White Paper.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 84
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
A little bit not usually)) I'm not used to investing in real estate through platforms, it looks a bit difficult for me. I hope that it only seems to me ...
Something new in the world of cryptocurrency, although so many people sell houses for a cryptocurrency, even saw live banners, but this platform should act as I understand it as a guarantor

Not necessarily new, just a regular copy pasted coin with blank specs and grumpy forefront. These coins entice naive wanderers, waiting for them to take a bite and get pulled to the shore for beating. We need to look further ahead and think further which requires your brain work which you cannot afford as you lack the abilities to think beforehand.
Activity: 238
I do not quite understand something, people who invest 150 thousand and more will receive bonuses of 20%. But they will be frozen for 2 years. But I did not understand what exactly would be frozen, all coins or bonuses?
Probably bonuses will be frozen, because in fact it is not profitable to freeze such huge amounts of money.
It takes 2 years after your investment, and then the bonus is paid already, it is much more logical than to freeze the main amount of money
Activity: 182
Activity: 255
Activity: 67
I do not quite understand something, people who invest 150 thousand and more will receive bonuses of 20%. But they will be frozen for 2 years. But I did not understand what exactly would be frozen, all coins or bonuses?
Activity: 130
Tell me, where can I look at the current bonuses and the necessary amount of investments when I buy them?
Here everything is written in detail - https://swi.swinca.io/
I hope I helped you))
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Tell me, where can I look at the current bonuses and the necessary amount of investments when I buy them?

bonuses and all details about ICO is avl on there website
Activity: 102
Activity: 135
I did not know that the internal currency of the platform would be stable coin. As for me, this will only have a positive effect on the internal eco-system of the project.
Agree with you . I certainly read that the NCA will be a stable coin. It attracts me in the project. Usually they make tokens based on eth. I don't like tokens, I like stable coins.
A big plus is the lack of commission when using the NCA Coin. This fact will motivate people to use exactly coin, for the sake of economy, of course))
Activity: 124
I did not know that the internal currency of the platform would be stable coin. As for me, this will only have a positive effect on the internal eco-system of the project.
Agree with you . I certainly read that the NCA will be a stable coin. It attracts me in the project. Usually they make tokens based on eth. I don't like tokens, I like stable coins.
Pages:
Jump to: