Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend. - page 12. (Read 20476 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I believe that reducing the risks is important for any investment fund. Unfortunately, I quckly looked through the description of the project and haven’t found anything on this subject. Perhaps, anyone will tell me about reducing risks in Symmetry, if it is provided by the organizers of the fund, of course?

Of course it is, otherwise trading doesn’t make any sense. As for Symmetry, they consider high volatility to be the maim risk in crypto-currency market, that’s why the means which are not used in trading will be converted to fiat money.
Well, such an approach is correct, as it seems. Where will fiat means be stored?

If the funds will be withdrawn for short periods of time, fiat means will remain on the exchange on order to ensure opportunity of their fast conversion to crypto-currencies and turning them back into trading. If the organizers decide to withdraw some part of money for a long time, they’ll be stored on bank accounts.
Activity: 336
I believe that reducing the risks is important for any investment fund. Unfortunately, I quckly looked through the description of the project and haven’t found anything on this subject. Perhaps, anyone will tell me about reducing risks in Symmetry, if it is provided by the organizers of the fund, of course?

Of course it is, otherwise trading doesn’t make any sense. As for Symmetry, they consider high volatility to be the maim risk in crypto-currency market, that’s why the means which are not used in trading will be converted to fiat money.
Well, such an approach is correct, as it seems. Where will fiat means be stored?
Activity: 294

copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Symmetry Fund
I’ve read that there will be several types of smart contracts used in Symmetry. What are these kinds and how do they differ from each other?

I would like to know that also...what is difference between this types?

All contracts are published in Github for you to review : The most important are - ICO Management (collecting funds etc), Dividend Manager (dividend distribution) and Voting Management (all future tokenholder voting)
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Symmetry Fund
Is it true that each token costs 0.1 eth or $70 almost?? If true i think it is not wise to keep this price during ico, secondly, do you think you are competitor for taas fund or you are totally different? What benefits you offer to investors other than what taas provides?

Yes, it costs 0.1 ETH, but keep in mind that we don't have any discounts like other ICO's, due to NAV price protection and the price is in ETH, so you don't lose money if the exchange rate fluctuates. We do have similarity, however our biggest advantage is buyback option. You can cash out at anytime and the amount isn't fixed in dollars, but ETH, so you wouldn't lose ETH or Dollar equivalent.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
I’ve read that there will be several types of smart contracts used in Symmetry. What are these kinds and how do they differ from each other?

I would like to know that also...what is difference between this types?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Voting based on blockchain technology excludes the possibility of fraudulent results, am I right? It will be great for transparency of the operation of the entire fund!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Is it true that each token costs 0.1 eth or $70 almost?? If true i think it is not wise to keep this price during ico, secondly, do you think you are competitor for taas fund or you are totally different? What benefits you offer to investors other than what taas provides?
Hello. Can I buy tokens for 1 ETH?

Yes, of course! The minimum purchase is 1 coin, it costs 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 280
Hello. Can I buy tokens for 1 ETH?
Activity: 350
Does it mean that you can achieve spending 100% of the profit on dividend payment by voting? Or are there any limits in this regard?
Activity: 406
Tell me please, can investor refuse participation in voting if he doesn’t want to?
Hi everyone. Do the fund organizers plan to create anything like reserve after the ICO?

Symmetry will create a reserve fund in order to reduce the risks, 10% of the funds collected during the sale will be placed there.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hi everyone. Do the fund organizers plan to create anything like reserve after the ICO?
Activity: 252
All in all, it’s a very doubtful investment fund. Investors won’t be aware of what is happening. And if any global changes take place, they won’t even be able to influence them. That’s why I consider Symmetry to be a dubious direction for investing funds.

You shouldn’t doubt so much, because the operation of the fund will be as transparent as it is possible for each investor. I’ll tell you even more, the organizers of the fund will make no decision without the approval of investors!
It looks pretty good “on paper”, but what about specific guarantees?
The basis of transparency is the Symmetry voting system. Each action related to a change in the fund, a decrease or increase in the volume of trade and etc., will undergo an investors’ voting. This is what guarantees the maximum transparency of the fund's operation!
If the organizers of the fund want to influence the results of voting, can they do it?
Of course, they can’t! After all, blockchain-technology will be a base of this system of voting, it excludes the possibility of hacking and changing the voting results.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
All in all, it’s a very doubtful investment fund. Investors won’t be aware of what is happening. And if any global changes take place, they won’t even be able to influence them. That’s why I consider Symmetry to be a dubious direction for investing funds.

You shouldn’t doubt so much, because the operation of the fund will be as transparent as it is possible for each investor. I’ll tell you even more, the organizers of the fund will make no decision without the approval of investors!
The basis of transparency is the Symmetry voting system. Each action related to a change in the fund, a decrease or increase in the volume of trade and etc., will undergo an investors’ voting. This is what guarantees the maximum transparency of the fund's operation!
If the organizers of the fund want to influence the results of voting, can they do it?

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Pages:
Jump to: