Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend. - page 9. (Read 20495 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What data will the fund's shareholders be able to know after each audit by the accounting company?
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
I think its a brilliant idea. Do you have any social media channel? its important
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello everyone. What part of the funds collected for the ICO, will go to trade immediately after the fund is launched?
If I'm not mistaken, the company plans to sell 90% of all the funds collected at the sale.
The remaining 10% will remain in the reserve?
Not really. These 10% will be spent on operating and administrative expenses at the start of the fund.
Activity: 196
Hello everyone. What part of the funds collected for the ICO, will go to trade immediately after the fund is launched?
If I'm not mistaken, the company plans to sell 90% of all the funds collected at the sale.
The remaining 10% will remain in the reserve?
Activity: 196
copper member
Activity: 35
Symmetry Fund
If I have questions on operation of investment fund, will I be able to contact your representatives and receive an answer? How quickly will they respond to my questions?

We do our best to respond as fast as we can. Please join our telegram chat for faster responses. Thank you!

https://t.me/symmetryfund
Activity: 84
Activity: 62
Greetings, comrades. How much does one SYMM coin cost?
Good afternoon. One SYMM coin will cost you 0.1 Eth.
Very high imo
copper member
Activity: 35
Symmetry Fund
Hello! Can you tell me, which bank will be engaged in checking your account and why did you choose this particular firm?

For audit - Deloitte will most like be used.
Activity: 322
Good afternoon. One SYMM coin will cost you 0.1 Eth.
Activity: 378
VOTES
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hi everybody! Can the ICO of this project end before the date specified?
No, it can’t, ‘cause the company issued unlimited number of tokens, so there’s no hard cap.
Activity: 238
Hi everybody! Can the ICO of this project end before the date specified?
Activity: 280
If I have questions on operation of investment fund, will I be able to contact your representatives and receive an answer? How quickly will they respond to my questions?
Activity: 364
Hello! Can you tell me, which bank will be engaged in checking your account and why did you choose this particular firm?
Why should Symmetry apply weighted currencies to each currency? What advantages will the fund get in terms of profitability due to this fact?

Activity: 294
Greetings. As far as I understand, you’re planning to start to work with other assets gradually! What assets do you mean and which of them are you planning to start to work with primarily?
Activity: 238
Investment fund is a cool idea, of course, but what advantages will stakeholders have? Well, as far as I understand, investors just fund Symmetry in order to receive some dividends when the company wants to pay them off. I mean that payments are not guaranteed, too. All in all it’s a dubious fund.
Why do you call it dubious if you haven’t got acquainted with the description carefully enough? According to smart-contract, stakeholders will receive dividends monthly. The dividends will be paid in Eth.
And what payments can stakeholders count on?
Hi! On very good ones! If I am not mistaken, the company is going to spend 50% of its income on dividends. Every stakeholder will receive a sum regardless the number of tokens on his account.
Hi everybody. Can’t stakeholder increase his share in the fund after the ICO is over?
He can if he wishes. He should just buy SYMM coins on the exchange for this purpose. By the way, everyone can also sell their coins on the stock-exchange in case they want to leave the fund.
Is it already known, in listing in which exchange will SYMM coins be added?
Activity: 214
Merit: 12
I don't think this is enough information to invest in you...
Pages:
Jump to: