Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend. - page 10. (Read 20495 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Investment fund is a cool idea, of course, but what advantages will stakeholders have? Well, as far as I understand, investors just fund Symmetry in order to receive some dividends when the company wants to pay them off. I mean that payments are not guaranteed, too. All in all it’s a dubious fund.
Why do you call it dubious if you haven’t got acquainted with the description carefully enough? According to smart-contract, stakeholders will receive dividends monthly. The dividends will be paid in Eth.
And what payments can stakeholders count on?
Hi! On very good ones! If I am not mistaken, the company is going to spend 50% of its income on dividends. Every stakeholder will receive a sum regardless the number of tokens on his account.
Hi everybody. Can’t stakeholder increase his share in the fund after the ICO is over?
He can if he wishes. He should just buy SYMM coins on the exchange for this purpose. By the way, everyone can also sell their coins on the stock-exchange in case they want to leave the fund.
Investment fund is a cool idea, of course, but what advantages will stakeholders have? Well, as far as I understand, investors just fund Symmetry in order to receive some dividends when the company wants to pay them off. I mean that payments are not guaranteed, too. All in all it’s a dubious fund.
Why do you call it dubious if you haven’t got acquainted with the description carefully enough? According to smart-contract, stakeholders will receive dividends monthly. The dividends will be paid in Eth.
Hi! On very good ones! If I am not mistaken, the company is going to spend 50% of its income on dividends. Every stakeholder will receive a sum regardless the number of tokens on his account.
Hi everybody. Can’t stakeholder increase his share in the fund after the ICO is over?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Activity: 252
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
This project looks very interesting. Moreover, we see a transparency of profits and losses to investors. But is there a greater profit guarantee compared to the risk of loss?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

how you promote this project, maybe you should consider organizing a kind of bounty campaign so I can participate to promote it
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Which exchanges are you planning to enter with coins after the ICO project?

The platform itself uses only established exchanges, so, I believe, the answer to your question is - Kracken, Bitstamp, Poloniex

seems all major exchange in the list from this project after the crowdsale finish,,
are you the team member from this project ?
Activity: 406
Hi everyone! It’s important to have a good system of dealing with risks when trading currencies, especially if you’re using leverage!! How is it arranged in this project? Answer my question, please.
Activity: 364
I’ve got a question. Who participated in the creation of the idea of the project and its elaboration? Are there any persons well-known in the area of trading? Or, may be, participants of large trader contests.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon! Whom does the project consider to be its competitors for the coming years? What are their advantages?
Activity: 280
Look! The most annoying are the things which you think about less of all))) And how will the controversial situation be resolved when trading or after that? Who settles the situation in this case?
Activity: 350
Hi everyone! I’ve learned that if ICO fails, which is very unlikely for me, the investors will get back all the means invested... Is this true?
Greetings! Yes, it is. And this is specified in the WP. There are no two opinions in this case. The project isn’t a way to collect money quickly and fade away!
Activity: 196
Hi everyone! I’ve learned that if ICO fails, which is very unlikely for me, the investors will get back all the means invested... Is this true?
Activity: 274
Merit: 101

hitBTC is good, in my opinion. It has ICO section so more easy for trading after the ICO end.
Activity: 364

The platform itself uses only established exchanges, so, I believe, the answer to your question is - Kracken, Bitstamp, Poloniex
Activity: 336
Activity: 196
Hello! I’ve learned a lot about all kinds of funds, I’ve heard a lot about their crashes and leakage of depositors’ data... the problem of risks and trust will be solved How in this project? After all, nothing still can keep these data confidential.
Hello!) It seems you had only a negative experience. Now SYMM uses blockchain technology to preserve anonymity and confidentiality. This is the main idea of managing the fund's risks in terms of transparency for shareholders and value!
Only blockchain itself? What about something else? More understandable for conservative investors)
The fund is created for shareholders and accepts any offers for further increase of transparency, building confidence and relations. The project’s team is constantly working on risk reduction strategies.
And is it planned to do anything with the crypto-currency itself in terms of preservation? I'm looking at rates and I’m a little worried about the sustainability of such companies))
The measures to reduce the risk of volatility are used in terms of these specifics of the market, when funds store means in currencies out of trading. And fiat currency will be stored on bank accounts. The platform uses for trading only known exchanges with confirmed liquidity reserves!
That's constructive! Thank you. Does the service use the opportunities of leverage for trading?
Activity: 336
Hello! I’ve learned a lot about all kinds of funds, I’ve heard a lot about their crashes and leakage of depositors’ data... the problem of risks and trust will be solved How in this project? After all, nothing still can keep these data confidential.
Hello!) It seems you had only a negative experience. Now SYMM uses blockchain technology to preserve anonymity and confidentiality. This is the main idea of managing the fund's risks in terms of transparency for shareholders and value!
Only blockchain itself? What about something else? More understandable for conservative investors)
The fund is created for shareholders and accepts any offers for further increase of transparency, building confidence and relations. The project’s team is constantly working on risk reduction strategies.
And is it planned to do anything with the crypto-currency itself in terms of preservation? I'm looking at rates and I’m a little worried about the sustainability of such companies))
The measures to reduce the risk of volatility are used in terms of these specifics of the market, when funds store means in currencies out of trading. And fiat currency will be stored on bank accounts. The platform uses for trading only known exchanges with confirmed liquidity reserves!
Pages:
Jump to: