Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend. - page 7. (Read 20495 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Use google to look for the images with the option to look for the image address of these guys you will see!

Someone creating fake profiles using our team members photos. Linkedin was notified.

We sent an official request to Bitcointalk for your IP address, we do believe there might be a connection.
Fake profiles with your images ?? And what are you going to do about it?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
jaja very funny   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
They hacked you, right!... Guys really none of their photos mach with their name there is no record of any of these people.
I would not put any penny on these guys.
copper member
Activity: 35
Symmetry Fund
Use google to look for the images with the option to look for the image address of these guys you will see!

Someone creating fake profiles using our team members photos. Linkedin was notified.

We sent an official request to Bitcointalk for your IP address, we do believe there might be a connection.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
On ICO round 2 later, is the price remain same with ICO round 1? I think Symmetry could reach their hardcap before April since they have so much time to attract investor.

Hopefully it can happen because they have plenty of time to reach hardcap. Everyone is waiting for its success.
Guys is a scam!!! fake! lie!
Just check their linkedin photos none of them are themselves
They are bluffing a scam!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Symmetry Fund is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
On ICO round 2 later, is the price remain same with ICO round 1? I think Symmetry could reach their hardcap before April since they have so much time to attract investor.

Same price, different performance fee.
I hope that a hard cap can be assembled in no time! Perhaps this will be done before April! But even if in April, it will also be good Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
SYMM Fund Passes Soft Cap Target
Congratulations, the next step is to get through the hard top.
copper member
Symmetry Fund
SYMM Fund Passes Soft Cap Target
copper member
Symmetry Fund

Same price, different performance fee.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
Судя по  сайту, сборы уже практически достигли софта, Т, е если  такими темпами будет двигаться, возможно раньше закончится исо.  Здесь будет информация о окончании баунти, или она закончиться вместе с исо.
Usually bounty ends at the same time and ISO , if it is not according to the team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
 Судя по  сайту, сборы уже практически достигли софта, Т, е если  такими темпами будет двигаться, возможно раньше закончится исо.  Здесь будет информация о окончании баунти, или она закончиться вместе с исо.
Hi, I have a question. US Citizen can participate in ICO? Thanks.
What does it mean to demand to return? If a person put a tick that you are not a US citizen, then they can pick up tokens?
I would like to ask a little bit as to whether the project is focused on payment cards. Wink
Does anyone know the price of one coin?

5 SYMM for 1ETH ?

you can see on his site https://symmetry.fund/ 1 ETH = 10 SYMM and I believe the project will be successful and have a high price of up to 1 ETH = 5 SYMM Wink
yeah on the website the price listed and fees has almost approached to the soft mouthpiece, and there are still 30 days. So everything should be fine
Does anyone know the price of one coin?

5 SYMM for 1ETH ?

you can see on his site https://symmetry.fund/ 1 ETH = 10 SYMM and I believe the project will be successful and have a high price of up to 1 ETH = 5 SYMM Wink
Activity: 8
copper member
Symmetry Fund
Hi, I have a question. US Citizen can participate in ICO? Thanks.

Yes, however due to uncertainty of regulations, we may need to refund you after the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: