Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend. - page 8. (Read 20455 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 106
When is the main ICO date?
Here's a look at the website https://symmetry.fund/. ISO is already underway, all can watch on the website. Join, better hurry.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
When the bounty ends? Somewhere it was said that next week, and the site says that after 35 days.
On the site https://symmetry.fund/ it is written that there are 35 days left, well, or until the hard will be collected, 2100 broadcasts have already been collected. and about bounty it is necessary to look in a branch of a bounty
When the bounty ends? Somewhere it was said that next week, and the site says that after 35 days.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Still reading the whitepaper, seems promising
Activity: 199
Hi, I have a question. US Citizen can participate in ICO? Thanks.
Activity: 181
When is the main ICO date?
Activity: 225
Great looking project!
we hope that the updated site will be the most convenient to follow the information
I think it is at least as should be easier than before, otherwise why update it.
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Symmetry Fund
Hello. Will I have the opportunity to check at any time the state of my investments? I would like to receive information about the profitability, the amount of my funds in the fund, etc.

Our audit contract is already deployed, any tokenholder can request all information - current trades / positions and balances.

So you have to request it though, you can't see like a website or portal with all the information at a glance?

Tokenholder Dashboard is coming, demo preview will be available in a couple of days, please check back the website!
New Year, and the fees are continuing, which can not but rejoice, as early as 2018 etn, for the day attracted 65 etn
Activity: 4
Hello. Will I have the opportunity to check at any time the state of my investments? I would like to receive information about the profitability, the amount of my funds in the fund, etc.

Our audit contract is already deployed, any tokenholder can request all information - current trades / positions and balances.

So you have to request it though, you can't see like a website or portal with all the information at a glance?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
we hope that the updated site will be the most convenient to follow the information
copper member
Symmetry Fund
I do not understand about the calculation of the amount of funds there is not in show the total bitcoin only the ethereum show only, how can I see the total collection of bitcoin.

Around 90 BTC, including pre-sale. New website will be more informative, sorry about that!
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
I do not understand about the calculation of the amount of funds there is not in show the total bitcoin only the ethereum show only, how can I see the total collection of bitcoin.
I hope this project will be very popular on a long line basis
copper member
Symmetry Fund
Guys, new website is coming soon! More informative and modern! Stay tuned!
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ
is there a bounty company? and how to participate in it?
copper member
Symmetry Fund

Pages:
Jump to: