Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend. - page 11. (Read 20476 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello! I’ve learned a lot about all kinds of funds, I’ve heard a lot about their crashes and leakage of depositors’ data... the problem of risks and trust will be solved How in this project? After all, nothing still can keep these data confidential.
Hello!) It seems you had only a negative experience. Now SYMM uses blockchain technology to preserve anonymity and confidentiality. This is the main idea of managing the fund's risks in terms of transparency for shareholders and value!
Only blockchain itself? What about something else? More understandable for conservative investors)
The fund is created for shareholders and accepts any offers for further increase of transparency, building confidence and relations. The project’s team is constantly working on risk reduction strategies.
And is it planned to do anything with the crypto-currency itself in terms of preservation? I'm looking at rates and I’m a little worried about the sustainability of such companies))
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello! I’ve learned a lot about all kinds of funds, I’ve heard a lot about their crashes and leakage of depositors’ data... the problem of risks and trust will be solved How in this project? After all, nothing still can keep these data confidential.
Hello!) It seems you had only a negative experience. Now SYMM uses blockchain technology to preserve anonymity and confidentiality. This is the main idea of managing the fund's risks in terms of transparency for shareholders and value!
Only blockchain itself? What about something else? More understandable for conservative investors)
The fund is created for shareholders and accepts any offers for further increase of transparency, building confidence and relations. The project’s team is constantly working on risk reduction strategies.
Activity: 201
Do you have a roadmap already?
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Symmetry Fund
I’m wondering if the brokers of this fund will use leverage? I’d like to learn about the situations in which it will be used.

Please read our CEO's interview for trading details : https://www.investitin.com/symmetry-fund/
copper member
Activity: 35
Symmetry Fund
i think this project looking interesting, how long will this project run?
how can i know about the details this project because i'm do not see link website in here and road map.

We have raised over 65 BTC in Pre-ICO. We are doing Round 1 right now. The website is being updated with more details such as Roadmap etc. You can visit us at http://www.symmety.fund for current version.
Activity: 210
I’m wondering if the brokers of this fund will use leverage? I’d like to learn about the situations in which it will be used.
Activity: 280
Comrades, tell me please, how many times can I vote in one voting if I have, let’s say, 1000 coins?
Activity: 266
I like the projects which pay dividends to investors immediately, you feel as you’re a part of a company! Bu the way, how often will the organizers of the fund pay their shareholders the dividends?
Activity: 731
i think this project looking interesting, how long will this project run?
how can i know about the details this project because i'm do not see link website in here and road map.
Activity: 252
Hi everybody. Tell me, how long is it before the end of the sale?
Hello. The sale will end only on January, 30, so there’re lots of days left before its termination.
Activity: 238
Hi everybody. Tell me, how long is it before the end of the sale?
Activity: 392
Good day, my friends! What will happen if the company doesn’t manage to collect the soft cap during the ICO?
In this case all the funds will be returned to investors.
Activity: 364
Good day, my friends! What will happen if the company doesn’t manage to collect the soft cap during the ICO?
As far as I understand, the Symmetry fund’s shares are tokens, so it’ll be possible to sell them on different exchanges. I’m wondering if the developers already decided on which exchanges it will be possible to do.
I believe that reducing the risks is important for any investment fund. Unfortunately, I quckly looked through the description of the project and haven’t found anything on this subject. Perhaps, anyone will tell me about reducing risks in Symmetry, if it is provided by the organizers of the fund, of course?

Of course it is, otherwise trading doesn’t make any sense. As for Symmetry, they consider high volatility to be the maim risk in crypto-currency market, that’s why the means which are not used in trading will be converted to fiat money.
Well, such an approach is correct, as it seems. Where will fiat means be stored?

If the funds will be withdrawn for short periods of time, fiat means will remain on the exchange on order to ensure opportunity of their fast conversion to crypto-currencies and turning them back into trading. If the organizers decide to withdraw some part of money for a long time, they’ll be stored on bank accounts.
Once I’ve been working with a broker who has worked only for three months  and stopped working in one month and a half, so all the traders’ means were lost. That’s why I believe that trading should be carried out only with proved companies. How will it be performed in  Symmetry?

Yeah, you’re absolutely right, it’s a pity that you had such a bad experience(( As for Symmetry, the fund is going to cooperate only with licensed brokers whish can prove having their reserve anytime.
Do you know, is there already an exact list of brokers with which the fund will cooperate?
Activity: 294
I believe that reducing the risks is important for any investment fund. Unfortunately, I quckly looked through the description of the project and haven’t found anything on this subject. Perhaps, anyone will tell me about reducing risks in Symmetry, if it is provided by the organizers of the fund, of course?

Of course it is, otherwise trading doesn’t make any sense. As for Symmetry, they consider high volatility to be the maim risk in crypto-currency market, that’s why the means which are not used in trading will be converted to fiat money.
Well, such an approach is correct, as it seems. Where will fiat means be stored?

If the funds will be withdrawn for short periods of time, fiat means will remain on the exchange on order to ensure opportunity of their fast conversion to crypto-currencies and turning them back into trading. If the organizers decide to withdraw some part of money for a long time, they’ll be stored on bank accounts.
Once I’ve been working with a broker who has worked only for three months  and stopped working in one month and a half, so all the traders’ means were lost. That’s why I believe that trading should be carried out only with proved companies. How will it be performed in  Symmetry?

Yeah, you’re absolutely right, it’s a pity that you had such a bad experience(( As for Symmetry, the fund is going to cooperate only with licensed brokers whish can prove having their reserve anytime.

Pages:
Jump to: