Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 60. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hey devs - please have a look after that scamming pool: http://tag.botpool.net/

yesterday i saw many orphaned blocks at my account after ich saw them 15 mins. before confirmed...
though in the last days i have seen always orphaned blocks at that pool - but TAG has no standard-15-seconds-block-time with many orphans

hey miners at that botpool have a look at your stats!

i have chosen for now the TAG-PPS-pool http://tag.cryptopools.com
pay per share - thats good!

i will never mine again with that stinky botpool!

Have you read the last couple of pages here? There have been two forks with orphans everywhere. Botpools high hashrate may or may not be the cause of the issue but the orphans are not just a problem on Botpool. Yes right now the percentages are very high on Botpool, but other pools have had bad runs too.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
hey devs - please have a look after that scamming pool: http://tag.botpool.net/

yesterday i saw many orphaned blocks at my account after ich saw them 15 mins. before confirmed...
though in the last days i have seen always orphaned blocks at that pool - but TAG has no standard-15-seconds-block-time with many orphans

hey miners at that botpool have a look at your stats!

i have chosen for now the TAG-PPS-pool http://tag.cryptopools.com
pay per share - thats good!

i will never mine again with that stinky botpool!
Activity: 672
10-4 Brother

Sorry for the trucker mouth
Sorry for the dude  and wish him speedy recovery

BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE

IF I CRASH MY EMPLOYEES STILL HAVE A JOB AND GET PAID!

pool does not accept contact...just reports Bad gate-way

some poor fools are still hashing away
one dude with 1200khs must have taken weeks to get 200k shares and is still dreaming of a payout

TAG is one of the ONLY decent NON junk coins  
I hate to see it get a bad rap and raped by half-assed and high-fee pools
200 confirms should have rang alarm bells

Mate... you have my sympathy... please read the forum over at Tagyak - https://tagyak.org/groups/tag-cryptopool-it/ - and you will understand a bit more about TAG.cryptopool.IT... up until the forking issue became very bad over the weekend, the pool was working fine... but as I stated in my post... since block 27540... its seems the pool is no longer operating.

I do not know much more... other than to contact pool admin through Tagyak... and I have coins stuck there as well.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
P.S.  Dabs, I'll sell you 50,000,000 FuseCoin for 50,000,000 DabsCoin.  I like to diversify.

Hmmm... 100% premined? LOL. Sorry, off topic.
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
10-4 Brother

Sorry for the trucker mouth
Sorry for the dude  and wish him speedy recovery

BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE

IF I CRASH MY EMPLOYEES STILL HAVE A JOB AND GET PAID!

pool does not accept contact...just reports Bad gate-way

some poor fools are still hashing away
one dude with 1200khs must have taken weeks to get 200k shares and is still dreaming of a payout

TAG is one of the ONLY decent NON junk coins  
I hate to see it get a bad rap and raped by half-assed and high-fee pools
200 confirms should have rang alarm bells
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
@Fuse, I mentioned it in another thread, and I said, if I ever launch my own DabsCoin, I will prevent 51% attacks, by having 51% of the hash power myself. I'll probably set up a proper rig and just point it at your pool.

But for the security of the coin, long term, it makes sense to set up another pool, then we can both have 30% each of the network.

I am currently in a private discussion with someone regards to setting up another Asian pool.  If it doesn't pan out, I will probably open another pool, and create the asia.tagmining.com sub-pool to help spread the hash rate around.

I will keep people updated on what's going on.

-Fuse

P.S.  Dabs, I'll sell you 50,000,000 FuseCoin for 50,000,000 DabsCoin.  I like to diversify.
legendary
HODL for life.
^

You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

And also my hero...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary
HODL for life.

Alert - TAG.cryptopool.IT - Alert

YES I AGREE

Your POOL is a total scam
Lat 48 hours I watched 4 times cgminer report BLOCK found!!!!
YOUR pool DID NOT GIVE CREDIT FOR ANY
WHY don't ORPHANS get reported???
NO way all 4 were orphans!

200 CONFIRMS should MEAN BY ANY block found on net
YOU SCAM US AGAIN

Is your pool BROKEN? ARE YOU NEGLIGENT?
Or JUST ANOTHER FUCKING SCUMBAG SCAMMING THIEF
GIVE ME MY COINS AND 48 HOURS BACK

Easy, mate.  This is a classy thread. (insert top-hat wearing smiley face here)

I understand your frustration, but please keep tone reserved and calm.  Your best bet is to contact the pool OP, LeftToeCut.  Please remember that 24Kilo is not the OP, and was trying to help out LeftToeCut without access to the server itself.  If LeftToeCut doesn't respond in a timely manner(a day or two), take it a step further and submit a scam report on in the scam accusations sub-forum.  If he wants to clear things up, he can do so there or in PM.  However, remember that he was in a pretty bad car accident and he might not be up and around.  There might be some things going on in his personal life.  Or he could very well be an absentee OP, or even one that got in over his head with running a pool.

I'm not trying to defend him, but rather trying to keep the peace.

Sending some happy vibes your way, mate.

-Fuse
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
@Fuse, I mentioned it in another thread, and I said, if I ever launch my own DabsCoin, I will prevent 51% attacks, by having 51% of the hash power myself. I'll probably set up a proper rig and just point it at your pool.

But for the security of the coin, long term, it makes sense to set up another pool, then we can both have 30% each of the network.
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

YES I AGREE

Your POOL is a total scam
Lat 48 hours I watched 4 times cgminer report BLOCK found!!!!
YOUR pool DID NOT GIVE CREDIT FOR ANY
WHY don't ORPHANS get reported???
NO way all 4 were orphans!

200 CONFIRMS should MEAN BY ANY block found on net
YOU SCAM US AGAIN

Is your pool BROKEN? ARE YOU NEGLIGENT?
Or JUST ANOTHER FUCKING SCUMBAG SCAMMING THIEF
GIVE ME MY COINS AND 48 HOURS BACK
legendary
HODL for life.

Quit resting on the job, Dabs!  You have a pool to guard lol.

No difference between any pool out there, really.  A pool is a pool is a pool.  Only real difference is location, payout system, fee and pool OP.  Otherwise it's all the same on the back end.  A miner connects, hashes, and gets paid Smiley

-Fuse
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
This has Dabs written all of over it.

Dabs, you want to make some money? Grin

Okay. What do I need to do? hehe. I mean, what's the difference between a pool I run, and your pool? Just location? Would I need a server physically located where I am? (I mean, I can guard it, and have an excuse to get an M-4 / AR-15.)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
TAG seems to be sorting itself out but I will try to spread the message to spread the hash power. If it means creating a few pools as joint ventures with others then I can do that as well. I cannot demand that Botpool, or any pool for that matter, refuse new miners..:-) I can only ask them to throttle back...

As for which chain anyone should be on, I suggest going with the block explorer at explorer.tagcoin.org, which should always have the highest block...

The highest block isn't always the fork with the highest or lowest or good or evil hash, it's just pure chance.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

No need for a 51% attack here, just mine your own fork until it gets to a point where it overtakes everyone else, defaulting everything to your new high block fork. Or is this where POS comes in and saves the day? Am I missing something?
Activity: 616
TAG seems to be sorting itself out but I will try to spread the message to spread the hash power. If it means creating a few pools as joint ventures with others then I can do that as well. I cannot demand that Botpool, or any pool for that matter, refuse new miners..:-) I can only ask them to throttle back...

As for which chain anyone should be on, I suggest going with the block explorer at explorer.tagcoin.org, which should always have the highest block...
If TAG "is sorting itself out" why is the block explorer reporting the last blocks with Difficulty: 0.00417864?

Dang, I'd love to be mining on that chain ...
erk
Activity: 826

If TAG "is sorting itself out" why is the block explorer reporting the last blocks with Difficulty: 0.00417864?

Activity: 627
Merit: 501

erk
Activity: 826
Any idea what the last good block before the fork was, and what it's id is?

Will the dev be issuing an update with new checkpoints to fix the fork?

One fork seems to have a diff of about 10 the other about 130
Activity: 672

Use this pool at your own risk... the last found block was 27540... the pool is reporting this block as needing 153 confirms... I have not been able to reach admin, LeftToeCut, for several days... this will be my last dealings with this pool... I no longer support or mine at this pool... I would recommend all miners at this pool to contact admin through Tagyak, his user ID is Ingvar, to try and motivate the admin to respond.

The admin was due to be home from hospital by the 10th of January... I have not had any response from the admin since the 9th.

I believe the admin is an honest person and will honor his obligations... I could be wrong and if so it has cost me dearly... please do you own due diligence.
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000
The Real Jude Austin
P2Pool.org could use some hashes.

http://p2pool.org:28888/static/

Pages:
Jump to: