Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT] - page 3. (Read 25902 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
TAU Community Focus: Feyrian
TAUcoin’s 3rd miner has become a leader on Planet TAU
If you’ve had a chance to see TAUcoin’s massively engaged community on Telegram and Discord, then you certainly know who Feyrian is. One of the first miners ever (awarded the Ocean’s Eleven miner certificate over a month ago) and a prominent member in the Discord community, Feyrian’s contributions to the TAUcoin project can be considered essential to the success of TAU. We had a chance to talk with Feyrian and learn more about why he loves TAU so much. https://medium.com/tau-foundation/tau-community-focus-feyrian-184ff96aa9a7
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
TAUCoin - fast, fair and secure
You just send signal transaction to club leader to join. Signal is 0 tau.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The "Proof of Transaction" and the mining clubs will be based on packages, that is, to join a particular club, should you buy a package or prove that you have made several transactions in the Taucoin network?
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
there is any bounty program by taucoin ?
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
Made some overdue updates to the ANN. We are moving so fast its hard to keep up!

If you want to be part of the community (which is over 100,000 ppl!) look to apply for the startup bounty or the developer bounties. We need people with great ideas and a hunger to build something big!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
good project, sir ... hopefully it can be a long life of this coin ... if possible, know if this coin will enter the market later
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
TAU Announcement on Oct 22nd
https://medium.com/@davidwu_30530/tau-announcement-on-oct-22nd-d32ac2dc4938

Through analysis of hackers and bugs data on Oct 18th, we concludes TAU eco-system is pre-mature for bulk swapping exchange. TAU-X will postpone until when we achieve “robust and secure main-net on mobile devices” and “1 million users”. During this period, we encouage p2p exchange of coins.

All TAU and BTC can be withdrawn now. iMorpheus admits the wrong decision to push the frontier too far and apologizes for the hit brought to the community. To express the apology, we reward first 100,000 users 500 TAU each to thank you for supporting us.

TAU distribution stays the same on faucet and bounty. User base continuously grows on huge momentum with almost 10,000 new comers yesterday. Taucointalk.org is hot and 15 national telegrams are in service. We love to share user base to all community entrepreneurs and developers. TAU bounty will encourage consensus debate, project development and TAUcoin based startup.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
POT is good ideas. I am willing to promote with this kind of concept. Any bounty program?

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 28
Reserved for bounty announcement.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
TAU-X Bug Explain
https://medium.com/@davidwu_30530/tau-x-bug-explain-926513a61b12

Oct 18th, the first swap of TAU-X ran into a major bug caused by two database sync-up error. The TAU pool number was 17m, which is mis-calculated by 20–100 times.

We decided to cancel swap #1, and refund all coins to the BTC and TAU exchange accounts. The team is fixing bug. In order to make TAU-X correct, we plan to restart TAU-X on Oct 22nd. All your coins is safe and guaranteed by me. On restart, you can choose to withdraw or invest again.

I sincerely apologize for the mistake and thank you for all the support and understanding.
Letter to TAU community - persist with believers
Oct 18th was a very hard day for TAU to be hit by bugs and speculations. I will remember for life. Firstly, I thank you all for staying with TAU and me. Openning of entire process to the world is the right way and long term happy route no matter the price and risk. Everyone has to work for belief to win. TAU project is backed by my personal wealth, and I will persist it to the end. Given all this, our strategy will not change. Let's fixed the bug and restart for business on Monday. The hit yesterday is strong enough to get rid of non-believers. This world is composed of both believers and none. Up to now, we still have 80,000 users in TAU and increase 3,000 daily. It is still one of the largest crypto community. Let's move forward. - imorpheus
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The Active Unit platform proposing the first proof of transaction coin is an innovative idea that may solve the issues concerning the scalability of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain, adoption of cryptocurrency is now in effect and hopefully this will continue for the cryptocurrency industry will get more popularity in the entire world.
Activity: 9
Features:

-Proof-Of-Transaction:- the more transactions, the more reward
-Automatic Harvest Club Participation:- no work or knowledge
 required in joining a harvest club
-Instant harvesting reward share through “club wiring”
-Near Zero Cost Transaction Fees:- most of transaction fees are returned throughout the year.
-One year to accumulate weight:- to prevent spam and speculation
-Environmentally friendly consensus mechanism that is secure
- Built 100% from our team (not a fork of an existing coin)
- Test driven development process focused purely on technology first
- First cryptocurrency to focus on the velocity of coin circulation
- First cryptocurrency to give no advantage to hoarding
- First cryptocurrency to have near zero cost transactions in perpetuity.
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
The sign on bonus is automatically adjust to make sure daily supply is under 5m. That is why you received only 300 tau. It is furthur reduced to 168 as now by the program.
There are many ways to receive tau, please review https://medium.com/@davidwu_30530/big-rocket-bounty-calls-community-to-build-tau-planet-38593c54f880?source=linkShare-24d178ec058f-1539466525

The people who work for TAU are the only holders of TAU. It's elegant and truly a community coin.
The sign on bonus is automatically adjust to make sure daily supply is under 5m. That is why you received only 300 tau. It is furthur reduced to 168 as now by the program.
There are many ways to receive tau, please review https://medium.com/@davidwu_30530/big-rocket-bounty-calls-community-to-build-tau-planet-38593c54f880?source=linkShare-24d178ec058f-1539466525
Activity: 27
Really, is this a last opportunity?
Activity: 25
I do not fully understands how it works , Transaction is not clear to me , How can I find guidance
Join our discord group and you can find all guidance there! https://discordapp.com/invite/ydhx3um

Update 12th Oct 2018:
1. To celebrate the achievements of 50K users, the first 50K TAU users will receive 2000 TAU as a gift. This is a lovely gift from TAU foundation!

2. We are removing TAU foundation’s participation in TAU-X, where we will no-longer allocate 60K TAucoin into TAU-Exchange every round. TAU-X should only be a free-market for all users to seamlessly exchange value, without any influences from the foundation team.

3. As we are no-longer allocating 60K into TAU-X, all TAUcoins can only be obtained via Bounties and Faucet. Existing users are required to make contributions if they would like to earn more TAU.

4. We are canceling “visit-TAU” bounty to increase the value of TAU for all current users.
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
A brand-new Proof-of-Transaction consensus mechanism, no KYC, aims to do mobile mining on cell phone! I like it more and more!
Good day!
Glad to hear about your recent paradigm shift! I have a question – are there any discounts for big investors? If there are, please specify the rules for qualifying for that kinda discount.
Thank you in advance!
We choose to stay as community coin, not though pre-sale and ico. So there are two ways to get tau: 1. Bounty program and sign-on bonus. 2. TAU-X exchange on oct 18th.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Good day!
Glad to hear about your recent paradigm shift! I have a question – are there any discounts for big investors? If there are, please specify the rules for qualifying for that kinda discount.
Thank you in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: