Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT] - page 6. (Read 25902 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
TAUCoin - fast, fair and secure
Good night,
I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It isimportant aspect of each business these days. So?
We always believe great product and better user experiences is key to the community. So we are focusing very much on how to many current users happy at current stage. The key element for a happy TAU users are easy user interface, liquidity, circulation, low entry barrier and sustainable infrastructure. We are spending some money on PR to just kick off the momentum.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Market be more and more manipulative. It'snot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
....only 16 million tokens, which is only 2% of 800M. Where will the other tokens go? Why such a scanty percentage for a signature company?
Even if we assume that by the end of the ICO 100,000 owners of wallets will be established, taking into account airdrop and referral invitations, for this will require about 300 million tokens. There will be 500M tokens, of which only 3.2% will go to the signature company.
This seems puzzling.
This such kind of statistic maybe share soon by core team. Nothing to worry about this they are transparent!
We will run the bounty program for many years via variety of styles. Bounty program is to reduce the entry barrier for people to get some coins by doing a bit work. We view it as distribution strategy.
Even if half of the 800M tokens are distributed as an airdrop, then it will take 7.5 years to distribute the remainder to the signature company. Similar programs are available for example from the AELF project, but there it will last for 3 years.
Given such a long time period, in fact you will freeze from 8% to 0% of tokens, which artificially should create a price increase. However, if this is the vision of the project developers, many would like to see a detailed work plan with 800M tokens for bounty (in whitepaper for example). In order to they were not appear in someone's hands and were not appear on the exchange, how will they be controlled? Will they be assembled in one spesial wallet address, will people be able to audit the transactions of tokens intended for bounty?
Activity: 2
This is a idea that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other projects for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
Merit: 100
Hello,  Hm, sounds interesting. I will definitely consider this for my future investment. J
I'll probably have some questions later when get to know closer with the whitepaper...

Future and reliable new blockchain technology. There is active CM may answer you on their official channel she might answer you on all of your question.

Lets support this project. Its a win win situation to all early adapter~
What will be the commission for internal transactions? To implement the project, it is important to have a competitive development strategy.
The current commission is 250 itau. When more transactions and miners joined, this will increase.
And what if the price of a coin increases? The situation is likely then that the transaction fee will be very expensive.
When transactions flood, block generation time is no longer associate to 60 seconds, it will be automatically switch to every 5000 transaction per block. This will keep transaction fee low. Automatic block and time internval is our way to implement the more transaction the faster and lower cost vs POW coins the more transactions the higher cost in energy.

How accurate 5k transaction per block, does that mean the 60 seconds will only associate at first adoption?

My understanding is the more transaction is created the faster and pervasive we have on this chain.

Yet, current commission was decrease by .025 per transaction or its just round off to 10 to 8 Decimals?
Activity: 14
Can't wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the business a lot, because it will show what the true potential this project has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
Does the platform for making wallet in TAU be only through Facebook? Do you plan to make it more in the coming months or years on other social media platforms on making wallets?
We will add google as well. Not sure about other social media yet.
Okay. Thanks for the response but hoping more social media platforms will be added so soon.
Activity: 462
Tau is a smart money that encourages everyone to join here. You can earn their tokens by participating their bounties. Invest and earn more to get that goal in the future. They promise that the fees will be always stay low.
Activity: 13
Hello,  Hm, sounds interesting. I will definitely consider this for my future investment. J
I'll probably have some questions later when get to know closer with the whitepaper...
What will be the commission for internal transactions? To implement the project, it is important to have a competitive development strategy.
The current commission is 250 itau. When more transactions and miners joined, this will increase.
And what if the price of a coin increases? The situation is likely then that the transaction fee will be very expensive.
When transactions flood, block generation time is no longer associate to 60 seconds, it will be automatically switch to every 5000 transaction per block. This will keep transaction fee low. Automatic block and time internval is our way to implement the more transaction the faster and lower cost vs POW coins the more transactions the higher cost in energy.
Activity: 392
Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
Tau never did private sale. The needs for merchants is they need more customers that is many people holding a coin. Number of users is everything, with that merchants will find way to participate. Our current priority is to increase users base through massive bounty and tau/btc exchange.
Does the platform for making wallet in TAU be only through Facebook? Do you plan to make it more in the coming months or years on other social media platforms on making wallets?
We will add google as well. Not sure about other social media yet.
Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
Please check out our white paper on attacks. Ddos is not a problem for any permission-less blockchain system.
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
Pages:
Jump to: