Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT] - page 5. (Read 25902 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
There were again questions about the TAU-X exchange. I think that developers certainly have a specific goal to collect the necessary amount of funds for the implementation of the project, therefore what is the approximately price of 1 TAU? (I will not be disappointed if I do not get an answer) Will the price be dynamic and adjusted, after the release of each 360 block? (I hope it will be so). What should large investors do if they want to immediately invest a large amount of money?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Many people want to see something new in the crypto-currency sphere, something revolutionary, which will give new impetus to development. I hope that the new algorithm POT will be able to give them such an option.
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
A new algorithm, this sounds defiant for the whole crypto community
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
TAUCoin - fast, fair and secure
For the reason list following link. Tau foundation changed distribution to 82% bounty and exchange sale, 18% foundation reserve. Hope this answer both questions. Tau foundation commits 10 years effort to distribute these 82% to pervasive holders.

https://medium.com/@davidwu_30530/tau-exchange-tau-x-built-for-the-community-3c33b8874d8?source=linkShare-24d178ec058f-1537245893
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The bounty wallet will be for everyone who creates a wallet in the taucoin, and what will be the amount of coins destined for this bounty?
Hello the web wallet without affiliation on facebook will be release on October 1 right? How it can be segregate to the facebook account? Hopefully there will be instruction to access the wallet created there or procedure to separate it on our social accounts. I know that you choose this method to avoid bots affiliation since there's a lot of flaw when using bots like on telegram but this as well isn't safe on our personal accounts since access to our social media can also means that you can view our public info. Decentralization should only limited to keys without affiliation to any personal account.
The app wallet is available on google play now. You can transfer your coin to app wallet. The wallet is still under engining.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
Will there be more chat community rather than just telegram group? I guess discord is more appropriate to join to, since it can show more updates rather on telegram that's sometimes covered with too many message and it can only pin 1 message.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
how to mine this coin? got a manual?
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Today, TAU independant mining club leaders have exceeded foundation in both full nodes number and ming power. This is a great milestone. TAU team will do best to make community benefit to be top priority in the area of: exchange liquidity, ming power collection, access to code and data, making transaction fee reward.
We welcome more miners to be TAU community club leader. Please join tau dev telegram.
https://t.me/joinchat/ID4hShB8tUxBMpzRwGZuYg

Congrats guys! I salute you all especially your marketing team for bringing up more creative stuff in project awareness and keeping it as accurate as possible that some projects have been doing and not just pumping and dumping in some manipulated exchanges.
Today, TAU independant mining club leaders have exceeded foundation in both full nodes number and ming power. This is a great milestone. TAU team will do best to make community benefit to be top priority in the area of: exchange liquidity, ming power collection, access to code and data, making transaction fee reward.
We welcome more miners to be TAU community club leader. Please join tau dev telegram.
https://t.me/joinchat/ID4hShB8tUxBMpzRwGZuYg
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising idea!
Which country is that?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
....only 16 million tokens, which is only 2% of 800M. Where will the other tokens go? Why such a scanty percentage for a signature company?
Even if we assume that by the end of the ICO 100,000 owners of wallets will be established, taking into account airdrop and referral invitations, for this will require about 300 million tokens. There will be 500M tokens, of which only 3.2% will go to the signature company.
This seems puzzling.
This such kind of statistic maybe share soon by core team. Nothing to worry about this they are transparent!
We will run the bounty program for many years via variety of styles. Bounty program is to reduce the entry barrier for people to get some coins by doing a bit work. We view it as distribution strategy.
Even if half of the 800M tokens are distributed as an airdrop, then it will take 7.5 years to distribute the remainder to the signature company. Similar programs are available for example from the AELF project, but there it will last for 3 years.
Given such a long time period, in fact you will freeze from 8% to 0% of tokens, which artificially should create a price increase. However, if this is the vision of the project developers, many would like to see a detailed work plan with 800M tokens for bounty (in whitepaper for example). In order to they were not appear in someone's hands and were not appear on the exchange, how will they be controlled? Will they be assembled in one spesial wallet address, will people be able to audit the transactions of tokens intended for bounty?

You raised a very good self governance issue. As a young foundation, we need to spend more time on that. Tau foundation is 3 months old, we are learning every day. Currently all non-distributed coins are locked in dev team, they will not show up in exchange or ICO. The only circulating coins are bounty rewards. We will announce TAU Exchange quickly to address some of your concern, i agree we need to clearly setup a community governmence mechanisim. Thanks again.

I will observe with interest the development of events in the project. TAU really evokes sympathy and hope for the implementation of plans. I think that the TAU development team is experienced professionals both in the world of cryptography and in the global business as a whole.
We value so much on the fast community growth and response. Since we have this amazing community and POT coin, the foundation decided not go though ICO. We developed this TAU exchange (TAU-x) to bring liquidity to all community members. This makes TAU a true community coin without ICO, this is very much close to bitcoin style.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
Over 45 Million coins circulating now. Its pretty impressive how fast distribution has gone. Most projects have bounties that never even give out the coins  Cheesy

8000 wallets and 163,643 transactions isn't something you see in many projects.

Wonder what the market would look like if more projects were as humble...
With this huge in just few weeks of launching bounties I guess TAU is really aiming to be the best community coin so far. Love to see the good thing about this project. Great job for the team.
sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising idea!
Thank for the encouragement. I share the same pain like you. Tau aim to help common people to access a true currency fairly and securely. Our bounty program aims at reducing the coin acquition barrier. Our POT aims to bring high security to the users.
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
Over 45 Million coins circulating now. Its pretty impressive how fast distribution has gone. Most projects have bounties that never even give out the coins  Cheesy

8000 wallets and 163,643 transactions isn't something you see in many projects.

Wonder what the market would look like if more projects were as humble...
....only 16 million tokens, which is only 2% of 800M. Where will the other tokens go? Why such a scanty percentage for a signature company?
Even if we assume that by the end of the ICO 100,000 owners of wallets will be established, taking into account airdrop and referral invitations, for this will require about 300 million tokens. There will be 500M tokens, of which only 3.2% will go to the signature company.
This seems puzzling.
This such kind of statistic maybe share soon by core team. Nothing to worry about this they are transparent!
We will run the bounty program for many years via variety of styles. Bounty program is to reduce the entry barrier for people to get some coins by doing a bit work. We view it as distribution strategy.
Even if half of the 800M tokens are distributed as an airdrop, then it will take 7.5 years to distribute the remainder to the signature company. Similar programs are available for example from the AELF project, but there it will last for 3 years.
Given such a long time period, in fact you will freeze from 8% to 0% of tokens, which artificially should create a price increase. However, if this is the vision of the project developers, many would like to see a detailed work plan with 800M tokens for bounty (in whitepaper for example). In order to they were not appear in someone's hands and were not appear on the exchange, how will they be controlled? Will they be assembled in one spesial wallet address, will people be able to audit the transactions of tokens intended for bounty?
You raised a very good self governance issue. As a young foundation, we need to spend more time on that. Tau foundation is 3 months old, we are learning every day. Currently all non-distributed coins are locked in dev team, they will not show up in exchange or ICO. The only circulating coins are bounty rewards. We will announce TAU Exchange quickly to address some of your concern, i agree we need to clearly setup a community governmence mechanisim. Thanks again.
This is a idea that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other projects for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
We keep 18% of total token for foundation maintenance and the team. 82% will be distributed through bounty programs and TAU Exchange. Bounty programs is to reduce the entry barrier to get tau. The exchange is to make coin liquidable for all user. There are 5 bounties now in our wallet, welcome to check out. There is unlimited ideas of how to run bounty to give community tokens, we are executing them one by one.
Pages:
Jump to: