Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT] - page 4. (Read 25902 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
How about if wallet and platform site is in a separate place, It is a kind of complicated to access the site and the wallet together.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
TAUCoin - fast, fair and secure
To all french readers, I've translated the ANN, check link below :

Pour les francophones, retrouvez l'annonce traduite en français en suivant ce lien :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tau-the-active-unit-1ere-cryptomonnaie-proof-of-transaction-pot-5042688
Thank you for the work. Please private us your T address for “building TAU” reward.
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
Lost in transaction...
To all french readers, I've translated the ANN, check link below :

Pour les francophones, retrouvez l'annonce traduite en français en suivant ce lien :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tau-the-active-unit-1ere-cryptomonnaie-proof-of-transaction-pot-5042688
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
someone mentioned to me that you are giving away a lot of TAU as a bounty and is it true that you are willing to pay 80,000k TAU for a good article about TAUCoin? As for your referral program, can I refer via Telegram?
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Everything looks extraordinary and fascinating. This stage enables clients to save money on their exchanges. I trust this cash is a standout amongst other monetary forms later on and goes to the moon....
Activity: 214
This is another promising crypto and it is already making waves in the crypto scene. I love your bounty campaign and a friend of mine told me that you have an active community in discord. Keep it up guys!

No one can know what future TAU expects a startup. Now it looks promising, but in one or two years it can be revolutionary and significantly change the crypto community. I want to believe.
Activity: 196
This is another promising crypto and it is already making waves in the crypto scene. I love your bounty campaign and a friend of mine told me that you have an active community in discord. Keep it up guys!
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
It is possible to learn in detail, what the speed of creation of the block depends on? More precisely, how speed will change with the development of the project. At the moment, the work of the test network for 4 hours was created 224 blocks. Based on this, 1*109 tokens will be added to the TAU-X exchange for the next 12 years. There are still 9*109 tokens)
82% of 10 billion coins are to be distributed by bounty, faucet and tau-x. We plan to complete the full distribution in less than 10 years. The goal is to make common no-coiners easy to access coin to reduce the barrier. We start by using facebook and google id to give coins through faucet, and using talk, work and visit tau bounties to give more coins to fans. Fairly speaking, i imaging all coins shall be distributed around 5 years time frame.
During the five years of operation of the exchange system TAU-X at the current network speed and generation conditions, approximately 400 million coins will be generated. It is difficult to imagine that the remaining 7.8 billion will be distributed through various airdrops, in which case the cost of the coin will be negligible. Even assuming that the coins obtained using airdrops can be sold using the TAU-X system, I find it difficult for me to present an effective economic model and those investors ready to buy coins from those people who received a large share of coins of the project for free. If only not for speculative purposes, buying up all the coins and creating their deficit.
 For me, as an ordinary person, everything looks complicated, so I hope for your explanation.
Receiving coins from airdrop is not real free. A cat can not do that. You need a facebook account, connected computer and time to read all the intruction, understand digital coins and give us your email, referal link and post pictures. I think that is a lot of work. How much will you sell for these effort?
Back to economical model, why future world shall need a permissionless crypto currency is not my expertise. That is a basic belief, and some one can write a book to debate it. I only want to debate what crypto currency is possible to support future world. POT is all about crypto technology experiment. In POW, the more users,  the higher energy cost per transaction. In POS, asset hoarding leads to most of money end up to rich people through transaction fee reward. POT is different from that, explained in our whitepaper, more transaction lower cost, and rewarding common people.
Now let me argue about future value of this experiment. Assuming this technology will be successful, all the community members participating the journey mint their time effort through coins. This is what investors want to hear, however, TAU coin economics is not designed to help billionaires to make more billions. So that no ICO and private sales to private equity funds. 57 days out of test-net turned on, we have around 20k wallets opened, average holding is around 2000 taus, we have around 10 addresses with more than 1 million and under 3 million.  99% of accounts is around 1k - 10K, this is exactly what we want to see as pervassive holding in tau. Hope this clarifys.
Activity: 231
This is the first time I heard Proof of Transaction (PoT). I think these idea was great and I knew that in the near future it will hit a huge success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
It is possible to learn in detail, what the speed of creation of the block depends on? More precisely, how speed will change with the development of the project. At the moment, the work of the test network for 4 hours was created 224 blocks. Based on this, 1*109 tokens will be added to the TAU-X exchange for the next 12 years. There are still 9*109 tokens)
82% of 10 billion coins are to be distributed by bounty, faucet and tau-x. We plan to complete the full distribution in less than 10 years. The goal is to make common no-coiners easy to access coin to reduce the barrier. We start by using facebook and google id to give coins through faucet, and using talk, work and visit tau bounties to give more coins to fans. Fairly speaking, i imaging all coins shall be distributed around 5 years time frame.
During the five years of operation of the exchange system TAU-X at the current network speed and generation conditions, approximately 400 million coins will be generated. It is difficult to imagine that the remaining 7.8 billion will be distributed through various airdrops, in which case the cost of the coin will be negligible. Even assuming that the coins obtained using airdrops can be sold using the TAU-X system, I find it difficult for me to present an effective economic model and those investors ready to buy coins from those people who received a large share of coins of the project for free. If only not for speculative purposes, buying up all the coins and creating their deficit.
 For me, as an ordinary person, everything looks complicated, so I hope for your explanation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Activity: 217
I like the idea of ​​your project. I want to be a miner for the TAU of the upcoming network. Where can I get the necessary instructions?
https://github.com/Tau-Coin/taucoin/blob/developer/how-to-be-a-miner-leader.md
The first 11 miners gets 200,000 tau reward. Still a few slots available.

I have sucesfully download, compile and synced your wallet in ubuntu 16.04. I have mined one block is there any slot available to become harvest club? I will send you my wallet by PM. Regards.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Telegram username :@Hudakhan11
Wallet :TWANCU8rqXMwANvLzuR5ye6vCF3B4ACAtY
Activity: 386
i hope taucoin will release  a desktop wallet . we have a web wallet is perfect  Send & Receive  taucoin easy .

October 1 st ,2018 we will have mobile wallet .i think  everyone like it .
I like the idea of ​​your project. I want to be a miner for the TAU of the upcoming network. Where can I get the necessary instructions?
https://github.com/Tau-Coin/taucoin/blob/developer/how-to-be-a-miner-leader.md
The first 11 miners gets 200,000 tau reward. Still a few slots available.
Activity: 224
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
Lost in transaction...
For all french readers I have made a post on BCTalk about TAU, a kind of translation of the Whitepaper, here it is :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/apres-le-pow-le-pos-voici-le-pot-proof-of-transaction-propose-par-taucoin-5035596
therefore what is the approximately price of 1 TAU? (I will not be disappointed if I do not get an answer) Will the price be dynamic and adjusted, after the release of each 360 block? (I hope it will be so). What should large investors do if they want to immediately invest a large amount of money?
it is estimated 5000 users will participate tau-x on day one, so that is a community decision on tau price. The price is dynamic as you said. TAU foundation will not sell any coins to large investors, so large investors has to buy from tau-x to make community members happy.
Pages:
Jump to: