Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TeamRedMiner v0.10.10 - Ironfish/Kaspa/ZIL/Kawpow/Etchash and More - page 77. (Read 211762 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 1
Hello, I do not want to sound insistent, but can you tell us if there is a definite reason why you do not work on heavyalgos? half of the posts ask for it but you systematically avoid the subject.
It's such a shame for your miner (he's so good) most smart people go on SRBminer or claymore now because they bring in a lot more.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey guys i have a problem with my vega 64 x6 GPU rig.
After i started to mine on of my GPUs are crashing and then make whole rig crash.
Im using 19.4.1 driver and msi afterburner 1050 mem clock and MSI vega 64 with sumsong memory.
helia registery edited
any idea ?

Hi! A little difficult to say. How much have you played around with clocks and powerplay tables? Unless there is some hardware issue, working with clocks is pretty much what we can do.

sir
I have pm you, pls check your inbox message, connection to dev pool problem
Activity: 658
Merit: 86
After i started to mine on of my GPUs are crashing and then make whole rig crash.
Im using 19.4.1 driver and msi afterburner 1050 mem clock and MSI vega 64 with sumsong memory.
helia registery edited
any idea ?

Hi! A little difficult to say. How much have you played around with clocks and powerplay tables? Unless there is some hardware issue, working with clocks is pretty much what we can do.
Activity: 43
helia registery edited
any idea ?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

Real life has been brutal with stuff to take care of lately. We're also branching out to add more algos meaning less bandwidth for CN variant work. That said, I'm continuing with the 4MB algos today...

1st thing 1st: take care of yourself and those you love. Algos can wait.
Activity: 225
We need HEAVY algos ! we need it, we need it ! ... we really need it, plzzzzz Smiley

(At least i've tryied)

Yes we need it soo bad Smiley) don't need so much x-cash... need more bittubev2, haven...  Grin

Without liteV7 and heavy/heavy variant support, a lot of us are moving back to SRBminer.

Real life has been brutal with stuff to take care of lately. We're also branching out to add more algos meaning less bandwidth for CN variant work. That said, I'm continuing with the 4MB algos today...

Any hints on the algos??
We need HEAVY algos ! we need it, we need it ! ... we really need it, plzzzzz Smiley

(At least i've tryied)

Yes we need it soo bad Smiley) don't need so much x-cash... need more bittubev2, haven...  Grin

Without liteV7 and heavy/heavy variant support, a lot of us are moving back to SRBminer.

Activity: 80

(At least i've tryied)

Activity: 60

(At least i've tryied)

Activity: 145

(At least i've tryied)
Activity: 194
Merit: 4
Hi, i just discovered your miner and i would like to thank you for impressive work.

I have an annoying card (a RX560), and i've tweaked it a lot, trying several miners, several settings here and there, but never got something close to her "sisters".

For the first time, without changing anything, a part of the gap (1/3rd) is finally filled.

So, again, thanks.

The 460/550/560 cards do half of the *70/*80/*90 cards. They got half the memory chips.
Activity: 155
Merit: 4
some rx560 are what is called rx560d or something and it got hynix memory that runs on 1GHz less then normal
Hi, i just discovered your miner and i would like to thank you for impressive work.

I have an annoying card (a RX560), and i've tweaked it a lot, trying several miners, several settings here and there, but never got something close to her "sisters".

For the first time, without changing anything, a part of the gap (1/3rd) is finally filled.

So, again, thanks.

Hi, thanks for the kind words! Rx 560s are probably the gpu type we've tested on the least, not a very common card among the users. Glad to hear you got a boost though! May I ask what settings you ended up running with? Do you let the miner choose the default setting, or did you tweak the config?
this miner supports the algorithm cryptonight-pico or cryptonight-ultralite?

Pico = Turtle = cn_trtl
Ultralite = UPX2 = cn_upx2

It's not... Let me put it another way --algo ? for PLE? Or does this miner not work with this coin?

Update. Picked up -a cnv8_trtl. The speed of this miner is not different from SRB.

Hi! May I ask what gpus you are referring to so I know you're seeing the nrs you're supposed to? The speed is about +15% if you're doing Vegas and set up mem timing yourself. We don't include automatic mem timings. If you're talking about Polaris gpus, you should see a power save instead. The reason is that the mem controller is already saturated, it doesn't matter how smart we try to be or how much we optimize the code. The only thing we end up doing is idling more waiting for mem requests, which in turn results in the lower power draw. You can either take that as-is, or you can increase the core clk to boost your hashrate somewhat, but that's only possible to a certain degree.

hi

[2019-05-11 04:30:08] Dev pool connection was closed due to an error.
[2019-05-11 04:30:08] Mining will proceed at reduced rate while not connected to dev pool.

[2019-05-11 04:30:09] Stats Uptime: 0 days, 00:52:31
[2019-05-11 04:30:09] GPU 0 [57C, fan 33%] cnr: 505.1 h/s, avg 507.1 h/s, pool 563.7 h/s a:108 r:0 hw:0
[2019-05-11 04:30:09] Total                cnr: 505.1 h/s, avg 507.1 h/s, pool 563.7 h/s a:108 r:0 hw:0

always show this message, it is very hard to connect to dev pool, 10 times only 1 success, how to fix this, developer?

Hi! Please PM me and I'll get on it asap, I'd love to solve this, it's a lose-lose situation for us both. You can send me a PM here or find me on Discord, I'm around with the same alias in a bunch of servers. Best is Discord so we can have a more interactive troubleshooting session. I'm guessing you might be in a jurisdiction that is blocked by Google Cloud, but we believed that had been addressed.

Activity: 8

So, again, thanks.
Activity: 225
I would love to see TRM implementation of heavy algos.

Anyway, I didn't even update to 4.5 yet, the thing just works for me super nice. Also, I saw so many versions of memory tweak, but ever since first version that worked with Vegas was released, I didn't even bother to upgrade. Should I? Smiley

I would, there have been some nice improvements and the GUI of memory tool is quick and easy to play around and adjust values.
Bring on heavy algos TMR.
Is X16 too far from the realm of possibility too???
Activity: 42
this miner supports the algorithm cryptonight-pico or cryptonight-ultralite?

Pico = Turtle = cn_trtl
Ultralite = UPX2 = cn_upx2

It's not... Let me put it another way --algo ? for PLE? Or does this miner not work with this coin?

Update. Picked up -a cnv8_trtl. The speed of this miner is not different from SRB.

Hi! May I ask what gpus you are referring to so I know you're seeing the nrs you're supposed to? The speed is about +15% if you're doing Vegas and set up mem timing yourself. We don't include automatic mem timings. If you're talking about Polaris gpus, you should see a power save instead. The reason is that the mem controller is already saturated, it doesn't matter how smart we try to be or how much we optimize the code. The only thing we end up doing is idling more waiting for mem requests, which in turn results in the lower power draw. You can either take that as-is, or you can increase the core clk to boost your hashrate somewhat, but that's only possible to a certain degree.

hi

[2019-05-11 04:30:08] Dev pool connection was closed due to an error.
[2019-05-11 04:30:08] Mining will proceed at reduced rate while not connected to dev pool.

[2019-05-11 04:30:09] Stats Uptime: 0 days, 00:52:31
[2019-05-11 04:30:09] GPU 0 [57C, fan 33%] cnr: 505.1 h/s, avg 507.1 h/s, pool 563.7 h/s a:108 r:0 hw:0
[2019-05-11 04:30:09] Total                cnr: 505.1 h/s, avg 507.1 h/s, pool 563.7 h/s a:108 r:0 hw:0

always show this message, it is very hard to connect to dev pool, 10 times only 1 success, how to fix this, developer?
Activity: 190
Merit: 59
I would love to see TRM implementation of heavy algos.

Anyway, I didn't even update to 4.5 yet, the thing just works for me super nice. Also, I saw so many versions of memory tweak, but ever since first version that worked with Vegas was released, I didn't even bother to upgrade. Should I? Smiley
Activity: 71
Possible to support CN-lite flavour in the works?
Activity: 16
and a version that keeps the bittubev2  available ?
Pages:
Jump to: