Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design - page 2. (Read 56473 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Dear forum/thread members...

I have received a refund for my order (marto still has those now useless chips, my loss).

Four months has passed since the expected delivery date, therefore I do not in anyway feel satisfied.

This does however bring an element of closure so I can stop pestering in Marto's threads.

My apologies to all who have had to put up with my constant posts, I wish it could have been done in a different manner but when PM's are Ignored it leaves little options.

Regards to all

SoutherngentUK

I have been refunded too, but i did not use the huge red letter method...
I Simply asked gently (3 times Wink)
I simply asked gently for the last 3 months !
It would seem some get better treatment than others. Feel free to search my profile posts to see I have tried to handle this in a mature patient manner, and yet marto has made accusations that it was my own fault to save face when clearly he has some large failings in his business.
I feel it a great shame as his products are good and I would of liked to have purchased and received a lot of them in different circumstances. However I purchased gen 1 of his miners which seem to of been deliberately pushed to the back of production to for-fill more technically superior products.

When Marto should of been making Apologies he was making Accusations, this really does not help customers confidence.
When you have been waiting 3 months and the supplier implies it is your fault most people see RED. Now either martin is extremely arrogant or his website has some serious faults that is leading to all these problems, only martin knows the answer too that..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Checked this morning with BitFuryStrikesBack and it says "in stock" 32 chip order limit.
I guess someone made a big order and wiped out the stock on the system and they've put it back in.
http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bitfury-55nm-rev2-samples/

Zich,

There are more sample chips for sale on that website. I just bought 16 of them.

Nice, thanks for the information  Grin
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Zich,

There are more sample chips for sale on that website. I just bought 16 of them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
HEX16B with Bitfury Rev2 chips

Damn, i knew it. I should just buy the engineering sample chips while they available & send it to you. Now they already out of stock  Cry Cry Cry

Checked this morning with BitFuryStrikesBack and it says "in stock" 32 chip order limit.
I guess someone made a big order and wiped out the stock on the system and they've put it back in.
http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bitfury-55nm-rev2-samples/
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Martin,

Do you have any more assembled bitfury boards available for sale?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

I have received a refund for my order (marto still has those now useless chips, my loss).

Four months has passed since the expected delivery date, therefore I do not in anyway feel satisfied.

This does however bring an element of closure so I can stop pestering in Marto's threads.

My apologies to all who have had to put up with my constant posts, I wish it could have been done in a different manner but when PM's are Ignored it leaves little options.

Regards to all

SoutherngentUK

I have been refunded too, but i did not use the huge red letter method...
I Simply asked gently (3 times Wink)

Regards to all

SoutherngentUK
Your hardware was delivered on the address given in your account >>>>>>> lies,this was updated last year, would you like me to find the post where you confirmed my change of address
http://www.speedy.bg/begin.php?nccharset=173FA2FA&shipmentNumber=60071014938&lang=en

You claimed it is lost .                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   You sent it to the wrong address and have been provided proof by speedy
We agreed to send replacement power.           >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yes but you have not sent it
You did not answer on our E-mail for  confirmation of your new address? >>>>>>>> my address is correct on my account page and has been since i changed it in December, confirmed by yourself on this forum. All your emails have been answered in your website by the link provided in the email as instructed, may I suggest you check your website for errors.

I will refund assembly service fee imidiately. >>>>Please do this. my address is above..
As for the chips I can send them to you if you confirm delivery address >>>>>You Have this on my account page postcode 4852

Do not forget that your paid hardware is not in us and with somebody @ your first address. <<< by your error, it is 1200 kms from my current location and I have had no luck contacting them.

Best Martin
Activity: 728
Your hardware was delivered on the address given in your account
http://www.speedy.bg/begin.php?nccharset=173FA2FA&shipmentNumber=60071014938&lang=en

You claimed it is lost .
We agreed to send replacement power.
You did not answer on our E-mail for  confirmation of your new address?

I will refund assembly service fee imidiately.
As for the chips I can send them to you if you confirm delivery address

Do not forget that your paid hardware is not in us and with somebody @ your first address.

Best Martin
I would like a refund now please.

1CUXbvfqud3vGmeHBDzbJzwqd3dMcjn7Di

I'm busy with hex8a1 @ the moment
If they refuse insurance I'll ship anyway replacement power in wednesday
Please advice when shipped by Email or PM, Thank You
7 days later...  Roll Eyes
Still Waiting   Shocked
Bumping for my new signature

\/
legendary

Damn, i knew it. I should just buy the engineering sample chips while they available & send it to you. Now they already out of stock  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 490

Hold on, you've used an extra 100mV. What is the "at the wall" power consumption for this GH?

Old one was about 45Gh/69W* = 1.53W/GH for me @ 540/900.

I'm gonna guess with +11% power (although it's never linear so could be way out) 61.65Gh/76.59W = 1.24W/GH?*

What's the price? 1/3 of the Antminer price, or 2x chip cost, would be nice. I'd buy 12x if they were like €150-160. Bulk 10+ discount? Wink

If only BitFury had gone to 28nm or 40nm it could have been so much more awesome.

*on a 82% efficient PSU.
legendary
Activity: 1610

look here
Technobit HEX boards family simple setup guide
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/506573/TECHNOBIT-HEX16--Setup-pdf.html

p.s
Use yellow
Activity: 290
hello

UMMMMM do i use the red or yellow wire for the HEX16A2
legendary

on step 5 the patch I am getting error 404 not found

I guess you type it line by line. You can just copy it then paste it on ssh using right click.
Activity: 290

4) I've a rapsberry never used with his small power adapter. Can I try (how?Huh) to configure it and try?

Thanks to all for your precious support!

Since you already own raspi, then it would be a waste to not use it.
The following guide is based on raspbian wheezy so please reinstall in case not wheezy

Code:
1. sudo aptitude update
2. sudo aptitude upgrade
3. sudo aptitude install libudev-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev libfox-1.6-dev
4. sudo aptitude install autotools-dev autoconf automake
5. sudo aptitude install libtool libncurses-dev yasm
6. sudo aptitude install curl libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev screen
7. sudo aptitude install pkg-config uthash-dev make git-core

Then download cgminer 3.12.3
Code:
1. git clone https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer.git
2. mv cgminer cgminer-3.12.3
3. cd cgminer-3.12.3
4. git checkout e447b697d90c4d1e4c6a2dc8bd9bfc3eab23115f
5. wget https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfx7l4hz5ywgw3x/e447b697d90c4d1e4c6a2dc8bd9bfc3eab23115f.patch
6. patch -p1 < e447b697d90c4d1e4c6a2dc8bd9bfc3eab23115f.patch
7. ./autogen.sh --enable-hexminera --enable-hexminerc --enable-hexminerb --enable-hexmineru --enable-hexminer8
8. make

Step 5 is patch uploaded to dropbox by myself, so you can use your own that downloaded from technobit download page if you want  Wink
Make sure there is no error message on each step.

No need to install, you can run cgminer from folder.
Code:
1. screen
2. sudo ./cgminer --hexminerb-voltage 900 --hexminerb-options 16:540

on step 5 the patch I am getting error 404 not found
0.2.2 Maintenance release http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/505202/0-2-2-rar.html
* cgminer patch to cgminer 4.0.0 rev 2786526d9f1acb7bd903ece3c822c2c9203aa0b7.patch - various code cleanup and optimization needs to be done
* cgminer disable LOCK_TRACKING and reduce CPU load
* cgminer make screen look nicer again
* cgminer screen  added pool reject ratio%. Note on startup or cgminer restarts due to internal usb buffer most of the old jobs are rejected which increases reject ratio. Just do not pay attention to it as long as it will level down
* openwrt updated to r39751
Pages:
Jump to: