Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design - page 4. (Read 56473 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
God dammit Marto, you said you will give me my refund last week! Where is it?

After I waited for 5 months (for nothing), is it now too hard for you to make a few clicks and send my money back? Are you TRYING to make your business look bad? I honestly don't understand you.
If this takes any longer I'll demand more due to interest rates. You are holding my money for 5 months now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
You guys must be making fuckall now with the BTC difficulty being so high? When I ordered 2 Hex16Bs, i stood to make 2.25 BTC when I checked in LATE november. If I checked now, I could make just over 0.6 BTC a month... absolute joke lol

That's just the way Bitcoin is. You get screwed by any delays. Marto seems to be improving, I got my HexA81's on time, at least. Hopefully one day the market will get over MtGox and the BTC will be back at $1000.

If anyone in the UK wants to buy some Hex16B's send me an offer. I've got 6x doing 270GH for 415W, fitted with quiet fans, I'll even throw in the PSUs, Hub and TP-Link miner if someone can take the whole lot in one go.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
You guys must be making fuckall now with the BTC difficulty being so high? When I ordered 2 Hex16Bs, i stood to make 2.25 BTC when I checked in LATE november. If I checked now, I could make just over 0.6 BTC a month... absolute joke lol
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hi Marto,

Very satisfied customer here, shipment was faster than i expected and board is working fine now.
I did buy an TPlink router and applied image from your website.
Both (7 and 24 GH/s) are working fine now.
It was very hard to get them working under windows or ubuntu, but with tp-link router it works as it should be.

So thank you for good software and miners.

Regards

Wilco
Did you get my email Marto?
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000

Sorry for that.
Just make your next order with bank wire payment and we'll add a discount to it.

I made the order (CSKSTJXME)

But I would like to pay the difference (1031-725) 306 € with BTC
Activity: 728
Hello, I have a problem with my order RWYZDXDOH (1473 Euro) for 3 HEX16b

I received 3 hex16c(a2) instead of 3 HEX16b!

http://imgur.com/a/mlsEZ

Since the miners I received cost 3x 249,30€ = 747.9

1473 - 747 = 725.1 €

You can put of voucher of 725 € to my account and we will be ok ! (I give you the 0.1 €)
Sorry for that.
Just make your next order with bank wire payment and we'll add a discount to it.
legendary
Activity: 1198
Hello, I have a problem with my order RWYZDXDOH (1473 Euro) for 3 HEX16b

I received 3 hex16c(a2) instead of 3 HEX16b!

http://imgur.com/a/mlsEZ

Since the miners I received cost 3x 249,30€ = 747.9

1473 - 747 = 725.1 €

You can put of voucher of 725 € to my account and we will be ok ! (I give you the 0.1 €)
legendary
Activity: 1190
One of the 3 miners that I ordered, one of the hotplugs fried on it. Black and burnt.
How do I initiate an RMA for this device?

Brad

Would you share some picture?
PS: I am compiling a list of actions we (people who have been scammed by TechnoBit) can take. If we all do them they have the potential to shut down TechnoBit. I will publish the list with instructions if Marto doesn't return my money as I requested a long time ago.

UPDATE: Marto actually contacted me via email, but the "negotiation" is still ongoing.
Marto WHERE IS MY REFUND for the NOVEMBER order that you never shipped? I have told you my order number at least 2 times already and you just keep ignoring me. I have been waiting since LAST YEAR!. How many more years do I need to wait?
Activity: 264
derp
One of the 3 miners that I ordered, one of the hotplugs fried on it. Black and burnt.
How do I initiate an RMA for this device?

Brad
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Marto wrote:
"
1. Please ,behave !!!!!
2. watch your language
3. In order tomake this done send me copy of your ID on the name of the wire transfer sender with paypal address.

How hard it is to understand ??
"

it's really unbelievable, how ignorant Marto seems to be -
answers no mails, no pm's, and in this thread only to red letters.

thats's bitcoin business, yes?... no thanks! lol

no more time....no more crazy words without a serious reply....we must take action ...
http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/shopping/online-shopping/index_en.htm
Activity: 34
Marto wrote:
"
1. Please ,behave !!!!!
2. watch your language
3. In order tomake this done send me copy of your ID on the name of the wire transfer sender with paypal address.

"

it's really unbelievable, how ignorant Marto seems to be -
answers no mails, no pm's, and in this thread only to red letters.

thats's bitcoin business, yes?... no thanks! lol
Activity: 264
derp
I have some praises to deliver.
He deserves some.
I have been fucked by BFL and CloudHashing. Couldn't deliver.
I have Technobit gear.

All orders placed about the same time.

With the correct amount of power, she works fine.
Thank you!

legendary
Activity: 1190

4) I've a rapsberry never used with his small power adapter. Can I try (how?Huh) to configure it and try?

Thanks to all for your precious support!

Since you already own raspi, then it would be a waste to not use it.
The following guide is based on raspbian wheezy so please reinstall in case not wheezy

Code:
1. sudo aptitude update
2. sudo aptitude upgrade
3. sudo aptitude install libudev-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev libfox-1.6-dev
4. sudo aptitude install autotools-dev autoconf automake
5. sudo aptitude install libtool libncurses-dev yasm
6. sudo aptitude install curl libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev screen
7. sudo aptitude install pkg-config uthash-dev make git-core

Then download cgminer 3.12.3
Code:
1. git clone https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer.git
2. mv cgminer cgminer-3.12.3
3. cd cgminer-3.12.3
4. git checkout e447b697d90c4d1e4c6a2dc8bd9bfc3eab23115f
5. wget https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfx7l4hz5ywgw3x/e447b697d90c4d1e4c6a2dc8bd9bfc3eab23115f.patch
6. patch -p1 < e447b697d90c4d1e4c6a2dc8bd9bfc3eab23115f.patch
7. ./autogen.sh --enable-hexminera --enable-hexminerc --enable-hexminerb --enable-hexmineru --enable-hexminer8
8. make

Step 5 is patch uploaded to dropbox by myself, so you can use your own that downloaded from technobit download page if you want  Wink
Make sure there is no error message on each step.

No need to install, you can run cgminer from folder.
Code:
1. screen
2. sudo ./cgminer --hexminerb-voltage 900 --hexminerb-options 16:540

Activity: 17

Hi Martin,

what about my order QNNEYUNAT  , you recive my payment of about 2112€ early December and till yet no Delivery,

I want my money refund you scammer , you are stolen my money

I send you my paypal account by PM and of course no Answer - by your fucking company normaly situation

I know you see this forum many time a day and I promise you I make your business and company as a scammer and fucking person and you can't make any business in this Forum - you are persona non grata

Give me my money you fucking scammer

1. Please ,behave !!!!!
2. watch your language

you know my order number and my paypal address - I send you PM with my data but you don't answer my PM
Activity: 728

Hi Martin,

what about my order QNNEYUNAT  , you recive my payment of about 2112€ early December and till yet no Delivery,

I send you my paypal account by PM and of course no Answer - by your fucking company normaly situation

I know you see this forum many time a day and I promise you I make your business and company as a scammer and fucking person and you can't make any business in this Forum - you are persona non grata

1. Please ,behave !!!!!
2. watch your language

Activity: 490

Powered USB2 hub, to power the Pi from a USB cable
but also look for
Power/voltage/current/overload/surge (could be any word) Protected USB2 ports, to stop any power leaking back up the USB.

Something like this?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/HooToo%C2%AE-Premium-Protector-Adapter-Included/dp/B00DKOVVR4

http://www.amazon.com/iDsonix-trade-Adapter-Protector-included/dp/B00FDK4GXY

Yeah quality USB hubs like that, but be aware, if you're going to use a Rasberry Pi they don't work with USB3 even if they say they are USB2 backward compatible!

This is the one I'm using (Although the brand name on mine is Orico)
http://www.amazon.com/Etekcity%C2%AE-Premium-Port-Powered-External/dp/B00ELPSEVW/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1392157451&sr=1-5&keywords=usb+2+hub+surge+protect
It has a blue led light to tell you it's working, if it won't light up it's because it's leaking power, tape off the out pins on the USB connector, then it should light up.
Activity: 17

Hi Martin,

Pages:
Jump to: