Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design - page 30. (Read 56512 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Again , please give me your order ref in order to refund you.
You call me scam so I'm not accepting this and want to refund you.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Martin, let me put things clearly here now that I finally have a reply from you.

I have boght items from you before and found them to be excellent so ordered more.

This issue is now happening and I think it is a bit unfair on your side to "not accept any more orders from me".

I have tried to contact you many times and never received a reply, never.

Now put yourself in my position, what would you start to think?

As I said I understand you are busy but at least reply and update your costumers.

You said that some of november orders were returned to you and would be dispatched again Monday or Tuesday yet there has been no updates.

I don't think I am being unreasonable at least in asking to be told, sorry but there are more delays and what is causing them.

There are plenty of delivery companies that serve europe so I really don't see why it's taking 2 weeks to have one of them picking this up
Activity: 728
As martin keeps ignoring my messages here, my emails and my support tickets on the website, does anyone have any other contact details? I am now looking at legal advice on this matter
before going to a lawyer just tell me your ref No. instead of calling me a scammer , because I'm not!!
If I have your order ref I'll just refund you and never accept an order from you again
Please understand that We are working in order to deliver already late orders and are changing our transport company, sorry for that.
If yo can not wait and your order is more than 2 weeks late I'll refund you immediately
Best Martin
As martin keeps ignoring my messages here, my emails and my support tickets on the website, does anyone have any other contact details? I am now looking at legal advice on this matter
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
By the rules yes. Mine cables are in various colors depending of the wire color sold to me:)

In my HEXA boards i am using 1.5mm wires in various colors because the stores always did not have yellow in stock
What i can tell you that from Zich photo i see he knows whta to do and how tick wires to use Grin
I miss the ripped off  PSU part in his photo only Cheesy
What i do is to chose a single rail psu. Then all the connectors eps and pci and whatever is useful yellow and black are cut and so on Zich knows the story.  Before doing that i was always having melted wires and shit. So i do not care about PSU anymore....It will be always in my possession for ever

Grin Grin Grin NOooooooo
It's too embarrassing to show you the ripped off PSU part  Grin
Do your homework Zich  Cheesy
My noname Multimeter shows 4.8A/12V at 900/54. 0.75mm wire may be little bit thin it will not melt for sure but i feel you are same like me Grin

Ps:
The only reason i am using 1.5mm for HEX16A (9A+/12V) but not 2+ mm as i should is because i can not stick 2 mm in the connectors Cry

Actually that 0.75 mm2 is for HEX16A which use 9.2 A  Cool
It's not even warm but the PSU cable is little warm  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
By the rules yes. Mine cables are in various colors depending of the wire color sold to me:)

In my HEXA boards i am using 1.5mm wires in various colors because the stores always did not have yellow in stock
What i can tell you that from Zich photo i see he knows whta to do and how tick wires to use Grin
What i do is to chose a single rail psu. Then all the connectors eps and pci and whatever is useful yellow and black are cut and so on Zich knows the story.  Before doing that i was always having melted wires and shit. So i do not care about PSU anymore....It will be always in my possession for ever

Grin Grin Grin NOooooooo
Do your homework Zich  Cheesy
My noname Multimeter shows 4.8A/12V at 900/54. 0.75mm wire may be little bit thin it will not melt for sure but i feel you are same like me Grin

Ps:
The only reason i am using 1.5mm for HEX16A (9A+/12V) but not 2+ mm as i should is because i can not stick 2 mm in the connectors Cry
Well at this point i would recommend anyone looking at ordering from this guy to stay clear.

It seems some orders are dispatched, other are just vanishing along with the coins/money paid.

Getting any updates from Marto74 is basically impossible and when they do eventually come (here and never by email) they are never clear.

As I said in my previous posts if he can prove me wrong I'll take back any accusationsof this scam of his but until then this is jlooking more and more ust like a fraud.

legendary

Grin Grin Grin NOooooooo
legendary
Be carefull when tighten or loosen the terminal screw since there is 1 capacitor closed.

Why is the 12v+ blue in this picture, shouldn't it be yellow?  Huh

What i do is to chose a single rail psu. Then all the connectors eps and pci and whatever is useful yellow and black are cut and so on Zich knows the story.  

Just thought I'd mention it so people don't go wiring up Blue -12v instead of Yellow +12v.  Tongue

Yeah Grin sorry about that. Like loshia said, i only had that 2 kind of colors here in my shop.
It's was actually 0,75 mm2 but good quality cable.

Edit:
I just found cable size calculator for DC use
DC Cable size calculator
Marto74 any updates on the "7" packages that were returned from the courier? According to last update from you you were going to ship them again betwen yesterday and today, so far no updates as there has been no replies to any of the emails or messages i sent.
Activity: 490
Marto,

Any shipping update on the orders placed in Nov for the Hex16bs? Orders RHUKXBYOC & FUCZJQEEC, still just lists as payment accepted. I want to order more while they are available but I want to get the ones I ordered first.

Thanks,

Yeah we're all in the same boat, waiting for our November orders to arrive, so we know Marto is the real deal, before buying more.
When mine arrive I'll post pics here so people know if this is all genuine. A bit scary the PayPal was pulled, but if this is a scam it's the best damn executed one I've ever seen!  Tongue

Yes the loss of PayPal is a worry - is this the result of a suspension I wonder? This did at least provide the credit card safety net. Given the current situation with unfulfilled orders from November delivery talk of January delivery seems a long way off...

It doesn't help either that no DPD tracking number was supplied with my shipping confirmation so the only way I'll know for sure if anything is on it's way is when it reaches my door. Just got to be patient I suppose.
Activity: 58
Marto,

Any shipping update on the orders placed in Nov for the Hex16bs? Orders RHUKXBYOC & FUCZJQEEC, still just lists as payment accepted. I want to order more while they are available but I want to get the ones I ordered first.

Thanks,

Yeah we're all in the same boat, waiting for our November orders to arrive, so we know Marto is the real deal, before buying more.
When mine arrive I'll post pics here so people know if this is all genuine. A bit scary the PayPal was pulled, but if this is a scam it's the best damn executed one I've ever seen!  Tongue

Yes the loss of PayPal is a worry - is this the result of a suspension I wonder? This did at least provide the credit card safety net. Given the current situation with unfulfilled orders from November delivery talk of January delivery seems a long way off...
Be carefull when tighten or loosen the terminal screw since there is 1 capacitor closed.

What i do is to chose a single rail psu. Then all the connectors eps and pci and whatever is useful yellow and black are cut and so on Zich knows the story.  

Just thought I'd mention it so people don't go wiring up Blue -12v instead of Yellow +12v.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1610

Why is the 12v+ blue in this picture, shouldn't it be yellow?  Huh
Activity: 452
Merit: 250

Its not a Scam, its simply a company with very bad after sales support, maybe not bad, nonexistent after sales support would be more adequate 
Marto,

Thanks,

Activity: 452
If u buy now:

Reference: January shipment

About november orders, join the group, no updates on them also on my side, also no answer on emails whatsoever
Activity: 13
Marto,

Thanks,
Activity: 364
When can I expect my order EVAEOQNVV - please check
Pages:
Jump to: