Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design - page 28. (Read 56477 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Same, no news for my october delivery order, really frustrating to see a lot of people talking about november or even december delivery...

I finally got my order!
I see a lot of default entry's in the tplink configuration of cgminer, is there any manual on how to safely overclock it?
Well…l am still waiting for mine, and no tracking number there in my order history… Cry

I fear that your HEX16B is being used by speedy employee to mining right now.

They used my HEX16A for almost 3 week  Angry

Just Kidding. loshia force me to do it  Cheesy
Oh…
This is my first time to order HEX16B, and I want to know how long it takes to ship from there to me...
Now you can order with January shipment

Marto can I make a request please?

Could you spend a little more time addressing the orders that you have taken from October & November that remain unfulfilled and a little less time promoting January orders? My order HHAHDTTXC was supposedly at the Speedy courier at one point (so was 'shipped') then this came back as 'canceled' - Then you said you were going to UPS Express the package to me as it had been returned - but despite several requests for an update as to where my order is or a UPS tracking number you refuse to reply to my PM's! If you cannot provide me with any update then I will make a formal request here to refund my 750 Euros back to PayPal for the above order.

Melb

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I finally got my order!
I see a lot of default entry's in the tplink configuration of cgminer, is there any manual on how to safely overclock it?
Well…l am still waiting for mine, and no tracking number there in my order history… Cry

Oh…
This is my first time to order HEX16B, and I want to know how long it takes to ship from there to me...

Marto can I make a request please?

Could you spend a little more time addressing the orders that you have taken from October & November that remain unfulfilled and a little less time promoting January orders? My order HHAHDTTXC was supposedly at the Speedy courier at one point (so was 'shipped') then this came back as 'canceled' - Then you said you were going to UPS Express the package to me as it had been returned - but despite several requests for an update as to where my order is or a UPS tracking number you refuse to reply to my PM's! If you cannot provide me with any update then I will make a formal request here to refund my 750 Euros back to PayPal for the above order.

Melb
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I would NOT do business with Technobit.eu. This damn fool will rob you blind.
He disappeared with my $1k a month ago.
Just vanished.

I'm here just busy
order ref please

When can I expect my order EVAEOQNVV - please check
Activity: 264
derp
I have sent you 30 emails on this borked order.

EDEGSUOLY    2013-12-06    999,90€    Bank Wire    Awaiting bank wire payment    -    details Reorder
substitute ^^  (referenced on the order last week)
YCCVEXVFJ    2013-12-03    1 323,30€    Bank Wire    Awaiting bank wire payment    -    details Reorder
cancel ^^ (referenced on the order last week)
LLLUVNLYK         2013-12-03    817,80€    bitpay    Payment accepted    Invoice PDF    details
cancel^^  (referenced on the order last week)

Why the hell can't you handle your business?
Activity: 153
I received my order today! after 4week. true explain by Marto
 a little difficult to make it work but perfect

I have many questions but now I don't know where to start 

I use "windows" to work  a thread somewhere to have some answer? 

Possible to get Serial USB driver for 64BIT?

Thank you Martin;
Activity: 49
Hi Marto74, this is mine: Order Reference EVWMJYXQI -- placed on 2013-11-20
Please, do me a favor to tell me about my order status. Thanks
 Smiley
Activity: 200
@marto74, i try to write here because with mail to support and private message i have no response and i see that you read this treadh.

i receive my order YMPWFNJVE of 3 nanofury usb but 1 of them is not working.on windows i see it on device manager and on linux i see as microchip device, but bfgminer don't recognize it and led remain off.
i made all possible try but 1 of them is dead Sad

what can i do?
I finally got my order!

Oh…
Yes, l like to place another order, but the first one is not coming,  and I have to know how long it takes to ship to me. So Martin, go go go
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Oh…

About 3-4 days if using DHL or UPS express saver. Maybe you can ask marto by giving order reference & order date. You see that marto just thought that you are just want to order not already order  Cheesy

I hope all of technoBTCit customer will stated the order reference & order date when asking about order status to make it more quick & easy  Smiley

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I finally got my order!

Oh…
Activity: 728
Just vanished.
I'm here just busy
order ref please
I finally got my order!

Oh…
Activity: 264
derp
Just vanished.
legendary
I finally got my order!

legendary
Activity: 1610
Has anyone found any limit to the number of Hex16b you can USB to the TL-MR3020 router?
Unlimited Smiley

I am joking from a point on i think performance will suffer
But most probably 9-15 will be ok. If you happen to see performance lost just buy second tplink or use Linux PC in that case

I finally got my order!
Activity: 490
Has anyone found any limit to the number of Hex16b you can USB to the TL-MR3020 router?
Activity: 126
It finally compiled and works now. And my single CPU control PC is at load 2.5. I will build a faster PC for this (just replaced bad caps on the motherboard) and it should work great. I will try overclocking.

How do I specify to cgminer that it should not use the bfl device? I could then run bfgminer for the Single.
As i sad ./autogen.sh --enable-heminerb Only. you will see BFL disabled in the summary Enable only what you need. About CPU usage - I have seen Tplink Cpu at load 45% with 10 HEXA boards....can you post top output? you will see what is loading your cpu but if cgminer was compiled for HEX boards only it shall load 2-5% you cpu assuming you do have one board only
OK, I will recompile it when I transfer it to the faster PC.

top output:
Code:
top - 11:28:00 up 1 day, 20:21,  5 users,  load average: 2.98, 3.22, 2.84
Tasks:  71 total,   2 running,  69 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie
%Cpu(s): 43.9 us, 46.9 sy,  0.0 ni,  9.0 id,  0.0 wa,  0.0 hi,  0.2 si,  0.0 st
KiB Mem:     60012 total,    58280 used,     1732 free,     3564 buffers
KiB Swap:   123900 total,    11712 used,   112188 free,    31900 cached

PID USER      PR  NI  VIRT  RES  SHR S  %CPU %MEM    TIME+  COMMAND                                                                      
24097 root      20   0  156m 5656 2668 R  85.7  9.4  27:58.16 cgminer                                                                      
24142 root      20   0  4424 1388 1032 R   5.0  2.3   0:01.59 top                                                                          
 9632 root      20   0  9200 1228  932 S   0.7  2.0   0:11.84 sshd                                                                        
    1 root      20   0  2192  536  508 S   0.2  0.9   0:29.06 init      

The PC is just slow. It was enough for the Single, but obviously not enough for these boards. The CPU is Cyrix MediaGX 233MHz. I have another PC with Celeron 1GHz (TDP 30W), will use that later.
legendary
I finally got my order!
It is overclocked already to safest value. Check voltage to be 900 and clock 540. Do not go above 540 clock it is not working. Try voltage if you feel brave Smiley

Changelog
Code:
HEX16A(Avalon1): Best results 7.4-7.7 Gh/s (16 chips) in terms of stability and clocking are observed at 1460mV core voltage + 480 MHz Clock.

HEX16B(Bitfury): Best results 44.5-45 Gh/s (16 chips) in terms of stability and clocking are observed at 900mV core voltage + 540 Clock.
Do not go above 540 it is not working!

HEX16C(Avalon2): To be tested with 10 chips - 1100mV core voltage + 1500 MHz Clock.
legendary
Activity: 1610
I finally got my order!
It is overclocked already to safest value. Check voltage to be 900 and clock 540. Do not go above 540 clock it is not working. Try voltage if you feel brave Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: