Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 98. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Monaco is really running away. Is there any news on the PAY front?
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

Read whitepaper friend they are working on it now at the moment and will start testing it Q1 of next year. Then after the initial testing and working out the bugs I believe they will try and get it launched and operational for Q2 of 2018 and that is if things are running smoothly and on time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I'm happy to hear that more person have received his card and honestly i'm thinking about ordering one soon. I'm a token holder but let's see what will happen. Right now the high BTC fees let the card little usable so I will probably wait until ERC20 or ETH implementation. Hope it will not be such a long time
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
When monaco has a working product soon (and they ordered 500k cards for mass rollout) they will exceed the market cap of tenx with token value $30+. Comparing ico prices of bolth to current price of bolth I'm thinking tenx was a bad investment for me.

Honestly if monaco has a similar product would it not make sense to match market market caps? Making monaco super undervalued at $11. Doing the math if tenx and monaco are the same cap with very similar products monaco is half of where it should  be currently.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
It looks like the charts of Monaco and PAY are correlated? I mean good for monaco even though they don't even have a working product, seems like MCO is benefiting from TENX chart.
Activity: 27
Hi there, i just added/payed myself to waiting list for card, how long does it take the current waiting list for Europe?

There is no more waiting list for Europe. 2-3 weeks MAX
Activity: 68
Hi there, i just added/payed myself to waiting list for card, how long does it take the current waiting list for Europe?

hello,  i ordered a card on the 20th of november. Checked status of card two days ago, its gone from being on waiting list to processing for delivery in 10 t0 12 days!

I will update thread when i recieve card.  

I am in EU.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
I believe in TenX mainly because I think Dr. Julian Hosp is a very smart guy. I watch his german youtube channel all the time
He is smart, he has made over 80Million for ICO and barely delivered a product and has a huge fan base because he is so hip.   Cheesy

He has managed to keep most people happy, especially the TenX fanboyz.   Even the ones who may not see a card for another 6/12/24 months. 

So yes, he is certainly smart, he has hidden all of the failures of TenX and called them delays and people like you sit there and lap it up.   Roll Eyes

Yes, but as investors, we don't have any other choice because we have to wait for the company. Now we completely depend on the company updates, people are mostly talking about the price, not about the cards. So until they release the card we have to wait for price growth in the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
How many users right now?
They will not release the number of cards issued vs number of cards ordered because they know their token would tank to $0.25 if their failures were actually made public.

So much for transparency.  Oh I love you Dr Julian, please keep feeding me more of that B.S so I can lap it up.   Cheesy  But let's not talk about actual numbers or facts, they destroy the illusion. 

Do you know how exponential growth works?  Roll Eyes
People would make false assumptions out of the data at this given point; that is just natural and you can stop the FUD now. The product is out in the wild - the numbers of the card shipments are growing. First the "WaveCrest defined European Territory" and than the world!

What other crypto debit card that is holding your assets in crypto is out in the wild? Which Company will win the race to the US and beat TenX?
Activity: 34
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
any thoughts about -crypterium- Huh?
Activity: 56
I believe in TenX mainly because I think Dr. Julian Hosp is a very smart guy. I watch his german youtube channel all the time

This is certainly true. Julian is very smart and therefore one can be certain that the plans of TenX are not just big talking like in many other projects. I got a good feeling about PAY in 2018. Can imagine it going to $5 or more.
easy to grow if we overcome 1 million users, a smart guy should do a good job.

How many users right now?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/

This is certainly true. Julian is very smart and therefore one can be certain that the plans of TenX are not just big talking like in many other projects. I got a good feeling about PAY in 2018. Can imagine it going to $5 or more.
easy to grow if we overcome 1 million users, a smart guy should do a good job.
Activity: 35
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 4
Activity: 132
Merit: 16
TenX has recently been delisted from ShapeShift and Changelly exchanges.

changelly still listed, stop fudding man  Roll Eyes

Cool, but it was delisted for the last two weeks and is delisted from ShapeShift.  Not a good sign.  At the end of the day, tenx is not a decentralized blockchain... it's a company.  Something to think about.

dude, please leave this thread. you obviously have a problem with tenx or you get paid to post stupid things or whatever. or maybe you bought at ATH and burned your fingers (that happens to all of us sometimes). anyway, if you can't contribute some constructive things, don't contribute at all.. you seem to be emotional invested here so just leave this thread and go to sleep.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

changelly still listed, stop fudding man  Roll Eyes

Cool, but it was delisted for the last two weeks and is delisted from ShapeShift.  Not a good sign.  At the end of the day, tenx is not a decentralized blockchain... it's a company.  Something to think about.
Activity: 132
Merit: 16

changelly still listed, stop fudding man  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: