Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 99. (Read 332241 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I'm a long time TenX supporter, but getting nervous to be honest.  TenX has recently been delisted from ShapeShift and Changelly exchanges.  Only real exchange left is Bittrex, but volume is drying up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
What are you talking about? They are doing regular updates and everything looks like it is developing very nicely...

Okay tokencard just got delisted notice from bittrex.
Will the same thing happen to Tenx ? It is because of security stuff?
Both have similar structure, the dividend stuff.
FUD
Why the hell a question is classify as a FUD? I’m merely asking because both project have similar structure .
If we can’t ask anything negative here , let me know. I will praise and worship blindly the team instead.

I doubt it will be delisted, Tenx already has a working product with users and a very liquid token
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
when will commit go live?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Thanks tenx team. Just recieved my card. And it works w/out a problem here in milan italy.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
Thanks for the replies to my post previously ^
Just reading the posts and its great to see that people are ordering
and using cards. My boss is very sceptical about bitcoin, he is
constantly asking "where can you spend it?" Well i cant wait to
show him the card when it arrives !
Activity: 15
What are you talking about? They are doing regular updates and everything looks like it is developing very nicely...

FUD
Why the hell a question is classify as a FUD? I’m merely asking because both project have similar structure .
If we can’t ask anything negative here , let me know. I will praise and worship blindly the team instead.

Already answered 100 times to this question (Q & A, script and in this topic). Do a little research please. Tenx is not a security!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

FUD

If you are worried about it you should transfer it to other exchange just tobe on the safe side. They will probably put up a notice if it happens.

Not like I scare it got lock or something , just it gonna be a dump when delisting news come up, tkn dip almost 50% just because this delisting news.

Want to grab a cheap pay of it gonna happen. Lol
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Hey! Do tenx card work in Canada??

The card works world wide (Except North Korea? Does North Korea has VISA terminals?) - but TenX did not start shipping to Canada yet. They got WireCard as world wide acting issuer and gonna hit the North American Market next quarter.
Activity: 15
No because they only deliver them to the EU.

You may get a card in Q4 2019 if you are lucky.

Q1 2018 non EU resident
Activity: 12
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

I heard that there are accounting problems going on at TenX. It looks from their team page like the CFO (from the time of the token sale) has left TenX. Can someone explain what's going on there?

One post and you heard these things eh? Not saying its not true but what did you hear and from where or was it something a friend told you as a rumor? Your source of where you heard it is important because it could or could not be credible. And before I think ill of TenX or that something bad has happened I need more proof then "I heard" please and thanks.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500

FUD
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Indeed Tenx is doing well, the team really works on the project and the results will be seen soon! It's a good time, since it's competitors are in a real did right now, so it's time for Tenx to shine
Activity: 2

I heard that there are accounting problems going on at TenX. It looks from their team page like the CFO (from the time of the token sale) has left TenX. Can someone explain what's going on there?
Activity: 11
Hello. The tenx can be linked to paypal ?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

If you are worried about it you should transfer it to other exchange just tobe on the safe side. They will probably put up a notice if it happens.
Activity: 59
I love the moment when you are entering PIN into app.
For a second you can see your previous balance and after that you can see new balance Smiley It is so cool.

So easy to see how much fiat you had few hours ago or 1 day ago and how much you got now. Really nicely done.
Pages:
Jump to: