Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 119. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Seems like bitcoin is now locked up at 7,000 dollar mark. Any speculation why ethereum also rises. Anyway, TenX manage to get some gains. It's a profitable ride with BTC bull run.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Community Manager hire me
hi there, i m from france, is there any french who received the card ? i want one also
Ordered September 1st. Still waiting. From France.

ordered August 12th. Still waiting, EU

this "company" is fucking joke, nobody is answering, nobody is communicating! stay away cos they are tards.
Thanks for feedback.  I was thinking of ordering a card for myself.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
hi there, i m from france, is there any french who received the card ? i want one also

ordered August 12th. Still waiting, EU

this "company" is fucking joke, nobody is answering, nobody is communicating! stay away cos they are tards.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
This from what I understand is where Monaco just shafted it's holders. They dropped the rewards for holding Monaco that would pay the holders a % of payment volume.

From the TenX whitepaper:
Fee Disbursement Flow:
For every card transaction a merchant accepts, the merchant pays 0.5-3% in the form of a
merchant discount fee. This fee is then split among his bank, also called the acquiring bank, the
card scheme and the issuing bank. The fee that is paid to the issuing bank is called the
interchange fee. Traditionally this fee is plain profit for the issuer, but often is also used to give
rewards to the user in form of air miles or similar benefits. At TenX, we reward our users with
PAY tokens on every purchase to allow them to become a token holder. Subsequently, PAY
token holders will receive an incentive of 0.5% of the entire payment volume on the TenX
payment platform initially on a monthly basis.
TenX aims to distribute the reward in shorter
periods of time in the future, with a target of hourly reward distribution.

Hopefully TenX won't do the same, it's why I'm holding. What's not clear, is the math around how much each person will receive from the .5%. If in 12 months the total volume of PAY transactions is 10 million USD a month, how do you figure what each 100 tokens will receive back? Is the .5% distributed across all tokens available? If I understand it right, .5% (half of 1%) of 10mill would be $50,000. If there are approx 125,000,000 tokens that would be .0004 cents per token. Or $4 per 10,000 tokens? Am I getting that right?
anyone?
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is the King
Activity: 392
Been waiting for my tenx card for nice 3 months and finally my card has arrived to my country. but still.. now DHL fails to deliver it to me for 3 days in a row already Smiley)

I'm positive tenx will thrive at some point Smiley

Received my card and then an other difficulty.. couldn't activate the card. not on app and not even on their webapp. 3 days of sending emails and chatting with support and finally card is ready to use. Bought my first beer yesterday with it. Worked perfectly Smiley

PS: customer support was very helpful and positive

The activation was pretty straight forward if you follow the steps that came in the note with the card. Also you might need to move the card lock button on the app to the right to enable any physical purchase
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Anyobdy ordered the card early September and already got it? Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 17
Happy to see more and more people confirming that they received their cards. Looks like they are currently really working on getting the cards out as soon as possible.
Hope mine won't take too much time anymore...
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
who am I to judge. I only flame
Been waiting for my tenx card for nice 3 months and finally my card has arrived to my country. but still.. now DHL fails to deliver it to me for 3 days in a row already Smiley)

I'm positive tenx will thrive at some point Smiley

Received my card and then an other difficulty.. couldn't activate the card. not on app and not even on their webapp. 3 days of sending emails and chatting with support and finally card is ready to use. Bought my first beer yesterday with it. Worked perfectly Smiley

PS: customer support was very helpful and positive
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Since you are from France you should have no problem recieving a Tenx card, from what I know Tenx never had problems issuing cards in Europe Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
Come on man.. give me a reason to buy back into tenx. It would be cheaper than mco to get back into for sure.

But I noticed on the slack channel

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/catch-up-tv/asia-business-first/thursday-2-november-2017-9368492

Go to 18 minutes.. Monaco is being rolled out in singapore too.. And now are on live tv on the news as a part of their advertising.. give it a week and mco will be booming ahead.

What's tenx doing to catch up.. can we get some reassurances.. And no one suggest centra. They are the biggest scam out there.
about the beauty and advancement of Monaco wrote a lot that the card is better, but in the end she took it and dipped by 40% and began to shout that Monaco is Scam. all this emotion maps in development and the race win leader.
copper member
Activity: 378
You talk about debit cards but how can I be sure they are accepted by international banking system?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The rumours (cooperating with Wirecard) spread around by Dr. Julian Hosp are not true = fake news. This was not hard to find.
Every company preparing a press release with a company like Wirecard, which is listed on the German stock market (in this case TecDAX) has to sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement) first, which includes some high fines, if one of the parties disobeys this NDA.  So if there is a cooperation, then there has to be a signed NDA. No one at TenX would risk to pay the fine. Also every company under German law listed on the stock market, has to announce every information which can influence the stock price, as soon as possible.

An guess what? No announcement until yet.
Both facts show, that TenX has a serios Problem to find a card issuer. Other competitors on the market are already in place and doing their business well without post like "the rocket has started" or fake news like this.

They've had this issuer for a long ass time. There is no NDA, press release, or anything of that garbage. TenX has not revealed Wirecard as their issuer until now because there was no need to. They said they would eventually officially announce it once people start getting their cards since people would've found out anyways.
This from what I understand is where Monaco just shafted it's holders. They dropped the rewards for holding Monaco that would pay the holders a % of payment volume.

From the TenX whitepaper:
Fee Disbursement Flow:
For every card transaction a merchant accepts, the merchant pays 0.5-3% in the form of a
merchant discount fee. This fee is then split among his bank, also called the acquiring bank, the
card scheme and the issuing bank. The fee that is paid to the issuing bank is called the
interchange fee. Traditionally this fee is plain profit for the issuer, but often is also used to give
rewards to the user in form of air miles or similar benefits. At TenX, we reward our users with
PAY tokens on every purchase to allow them to become a token holder. Subsequently, PAY
token holders will receive an incentive of 0.5% of the entire payment volume on the TenX
payment platform initially on a monthly basis.
TenX aims to distribute the reward in shorter
periods of time in the future, with a target of hourly reward distribution.

Hopefully TenX won't do the same, it's why I'm holding. What's not clear, is the math around how much each person will receive from the .5%. If in 12 months the total volume of PAY transactions is 10 million USD a month, how do you figure what each 100 tokens will receive back? Is the .5% distributed across all tokens available? If I understand it right, .5% (half of 1%) of 10mill would be $50,000. If there are approx 125,000,000 tokens that would be .0004 cents per token. Or $4 per 10,000 tokens? Am I getting that right?

Sort of trying but how far along are they-this is just an ICO. Is MC/VISA locked in as they imply? Not as easy as it sounds. No COMIT or user/token holder rewards? I'll pass.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 308
Hi, has anyone heard any news on the TenX cards as yet for Canada and the United States? I know the deal with Wave Crest fell through, are there any new options that anyone has heard of?
Activity: 145

This is a successful project, it has an army of well prepared people working hard for TenX. It is completely normal that the price is down right now. All alts are down because of the Bitcoin fork. It will go up after the fork.
Activity: 392
Got my card and it works perfectly! i have been using it for the past two days without any problems.

Also got my card 2 days ago done a few shopping with it, works perfectly well. I like that you can lock and unlock the card within the app just incase you loose it
Jump to: