Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 136. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It's getting unlisted from bittrex? 

There was no such official announcement from any side. But people are suspecting they will be delisted because Bittrex are delisting coins that offer rewards to comply with SEC regulations.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
It's getting unlisted from bittrex? 
Activity: 224
the price of shit will grow?

it will be.  Wink

If there is delisting with bittrex then PAY will be dead !!!
Not possible, they will not gonna delist PAY for sure, it can at anytime can attract big volume.
Just look at here, it's included in the top 50 in marketcap so that would give a potential big money to bittrex. When it reach it's ATH the daily
volume was ,more than $100 millon, imagine how much they maked that time.

They did delist BTS though, and that had similar or sometimes way higher marketcap than PAY.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019

it will be.  Wink

Not possible, they will not gonna delist PAY for sure, it can at anytime can attract big volume.
Just look at here, it's included in the top 50 in marketcap so that would give a potential big money to bittrex. When it reach it's ATH the daily
volume was ,more than $100 millon, imagine how much they maked that time.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Another day, another -10% down in value... LOL.

Definitely instills confidence in the project, when it loses some 75-80% of its value within a month time and "corrects slightly"...
Activity: 120
Why crashing?
Activity: 122

it will be.  Wink

Activity: 227

it will be.  Wink
Activity: 122
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Is there any event or updates that we are going to wait before the end of this year?

No updates so far lol. Probably wait until next year.
Activity: 19
Is there any event or updates that we are going to wait before the end of this year?
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Hi,
If it is right that Bittrex delists BitShares because of SEC, do you think TenX may be in danger, too?
Can TenX be considered a security, because of the 0,5% transaction revenue rewards?

I am interested what do you guys think about it.
Activity: 78
price is more like for swing traders..

i have just setup my strategy on Gunbot and its doing a great job for me... 24/7 trading

Gunbot available at https://tradingbotpro.com/

Hm... interesting... Here I am doing things the manual way like an idiot.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 67
U dont need a bot to see Tenx is in its second elliott wave.  Cheesy Third wave is comming, better stack some more before it takes off.
So please sell your Tenx so i can buy more at lower price  Cool
Great team, card is amazing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
price is more like for swing traders..

i have just setup my strategy on Gunbot and its doing a great job for me... 24/7 trading

Gunbot available at https://tradingbotpro.com/
Activity: 78
It doesn't make me feel good about a project when they have to release a blog update with the first header reading in caps "DON'T PANIC!".

I know this is from a few weeks ago but it's being used by social media and definitely creating some negative buzz. FUD is a real SOB. HODL is an understatement... My knuckles are white and my eyes are closed  Cheesy Sad

https://blog.tenx.tech/tenx-card-update-sept-2017-2c9e41bf8f59
UAP
Activity: 77
Be careful  guys... SCAM tenxwallet.io ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Interestingly, at a price drop, tenx was influenced as that centra listing on binance?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hello guys. Just got myself to read through the web and little bit of whitepaper. Project seem to have great potential so I'm thinking of investing some. just few things are a bit unclear. Where do I store the pay tokens? The wallet is so far only offering me to deposit the BTC. I don't see any wallet for the pay coins and so I'm confused about the presented 0.5% reward. Can anyone make it a bit more clear please?

Thank you
You can store them on an ETH-Wallet where you have the private Key, such as MyEtherwallet or Mist. I recommend a Hardware Wallet like Ledger Nano S, in combination with MyEtherwallet it works really great.
Reward will be paid in ETH to the ETH-Wallet which is holding PAY, but I think it will need many months more until the first payout will be made.
Activity: 42
Hello guys. Just got myself to read through the web and little bit of whitepaper. Project seem to have great potential so I'm thinking of investing some. just few things are a bit unclear. Where do I store the pay tokens? The wallet is so far only offering me to deposit the BTC. I don't see any wallet for the pay coins and so I'm confused about the presented 0.5% reward. Can anyone make it a bit more clear please?

Thank you
Jump to: