Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 135. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
any infos about the shipping?
are any countires getting the cards earlier than others or is it just the signing date that matters?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I wonder when the SEC will say that PAY is a security. Technically the bag holders don't own a share in the company but the only purpose of the token is to determine how much money should be paid to different people. That's exactly like in the stock market and nothing like proof of stake coins. PAY will be delisted soon. Don't say that you weren't warned in a few weeks or months when the SEC wakes up.

I agree with you, staking coins in PoS currency is different, because you are providing a service to the network and that's why you're rewarded, TENX gives you profits that they made from the transactions of all users and distributes it to a PAY holder. I wish there were CFD's out there for PAY, I would short it in a heartbeat; 95% of their trading volume is on Bittrex.
Activity: 176
I wonder when the SEC will say that PAY is a security. Technically the bag holders don't own a share in the company but the only purpose of the token is to determine how much money should be paid to different people. That's exactly like in the stock market and nothing like proof of stake coins. PAY will be delisted soon. Don't say that you weren't warned in a few weeks or months when the SEC wakes up.

This would be the case for many coins then. They would have to remove NEO also as that generates Gas.
Neo is very different. It's not part of the profits in a company that is distributed to tokenholders.
Activity: 2
Hi guys!

What should I do so that I can receive a reward of 0.5%?
How many shares are needed on the balance sheet so that I get a reward?
0,5% are charged every day / month / year? Should I use the tenks card to get a reward?

I do not have a tenx card, my tokens are stored on the exchange.

Thanks for the help and your answers Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

The SEC wants all their friends to get their hands in the cookie jar. They are only protecting their banker friends and large corporations.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

This would be the case for many coins then. They would have to remove NEO also as that generates Gas.
Activity: 176
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hope they can find a new global payment partner soon. I'd like to get a card issued. In the meantime, I'll buy more and hodl  Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
It's getting unlisted from bittrex? 

There was no such official announcement from any side. But people are suspecting they will be delisted because Bittrex are delisting coins that offer rewards to comply with SEC regulations.

If they really delist this coin because of "reward" that is meant to be paid back to holders, then they should delist all POS coins as well (KMD, Stratis...).
Sounds like a BS to me. Also, I've noticed that some groups are using old news to spread even more FUD.
Anyways, looks like concern trolls are doing great job, price is tanking really hard last couple days. It would be wise to get some on sale.
you are very wise and intelligent reading the present situation
get quite a lot of coins and save in a few months going to the moon and you will earn quite a lot of money
Activity: 141
Merit: 14

There was no such official announcement from any side. But people are suspecting they will be delisted because Bittrex are delisting coins that offer rewards to comply with SEC regulations.

If they really delist this coin because of "reward" that is meant to be paid back to holders, then they should delist all POS coins as well (KMD, Stratis...).
Sounds like a BS to me. Also, I've noticed that some groups are using old news to spread even more FUD.
Anyways, looks like concern trolls are doing great job, price is tanking really hard last couple days. It would be wise to get some on sale.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Problem atm is just, that Tenx is traded over 90% on Bittrex. The possibility to getting delisted is there.
If that happens, another Exchange will list it most likely.

as you can see here : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tenx/#markets  
there are many other exchanges.

good job, lucky bastards that can grab these dumps  Cool Smiley Grin
Activity: 55
Problem atm is just, that Tenx is traded over 90% on Bittrex. The possibility to getting delisted is there.
If that happens, another Exchange will list it most likely.
Activity: 294
Please feel free to vote for best newcomer token in 2017.

Yes, TenX is one of the alternatives Smiley Cast your vote now!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-newcomer-token-in-the-last-few-months-cast-your-vote-2238965
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Exactly without major updates we can't expect big significant rise in the value. That may trigger the price that releasing of cards as someone mentioned up. Anyway this is not right time as markets are undergoing this downtrends. When the trend will reverse then any update will make much more effect than usual case.
End of October most of people will have their cards and price will go up.

When ICO Ends? end of October?  A lot of project in October, today starts ICO of crypto.tickets https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntokensalecryptotickets-blockchain-platform-for-ticket-systems-2155368
and it alos ends in the end of October, is  am not mistakesn

lol man, what ICO?!  Grin Guy is talking about TenX credit cards, ICO ended 4 months ago
Activity: 294
Merit: 251

When ICO Ends? end of October?  A lot of project in October, today starts ICO of crypto.tickets https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntokensalecryptotickets-blockchain-platform-for-ticket-systems-2155368
and it alos ends in the end of October, is  am not mistakesn
So much nonsense in this thread lately. Whats wrong with you people?
Delisting?  Cheesy
UAP
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

There is such rumour on other forums - especially after last Bittrex announcementsabout dar draco bts.. Biggest threat can be if other exchanges will follow. But if I did not miss something (I was searching for this info confirmation) - till now there is no info about TenX...
Activity: 22
aaand another handful of PAYs for 47k into my pockets Cheesy:D Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy    this is soo fun Cool
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Jump to: