Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 155. (Read 332241 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
The TenX PAY tokens is clearly tied to a certain dividend stream and this dividend stream only. As an ERC20 token, there is nothing additional to it that would give it speculative value (there is no 'app' attached to it other than this dividend). So yes, price is way to high and should come down before investors that pay attention are willing to take a gamble. I noted this also: https://steemit.com/tenx/@wekkel/the-tenx-play

The Token
The Token. Please forget about it for now:

the token is an ERC20 token, held in an ETH wallet
official named Tenx PAY tokens
the token does not represent anything but a dividend right
the dividend right boils down the following
the total amount of payments made via TenX (over a certain period)
0.5% thereof
this 0.5% part divided over about 200,000,000 TenX tokens
to be distributed on each Tenx token as ETH (if held in private ETH wallet)
so in a realistic scenario: paying zilch compared to the risk vs current exchange price of TenX tokens
To clarify:

a quick look that non-cash payments worldwide are about $400-500 billion annually
let's say that in a rosy scenario (e.g., full penetration worldwide and without competition), TenX grows to 10% of that payment stream
that's $40 billion. Doing the math (($40 billion * 0,5%) / about 200 mln), one single token will pay $1.
So if TenX becomes the gold standard of crypto card payment, each token will pay annually $1. The current price of TenX is $4. So TenX tokens have an annual yield of 25% under the most rosy scenario. Not bad in a near zero interest rate environment.

But in a less rosy scenario (let's say, 10% of the rosy scenario) which is not unlikely given competition and friction in reaching audiences worldwide, the yield of TenX tokens would be 2,5% at current price ($0.10 / $4 * 100%). With the risks associated to cryptocurrencies, not a price for which you would sell your house, your wife and kids for an enormous bag of TenX tokens.

So from my perspective, the fireworks is not in the TenX token (although it could and probably will be pumped to 10-100 times price perfection).

Everyone is free to speculate and perhaps the numbers do not matter, but for some people the numbers do matter. The relentless price decline proves them right.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

The price of this shit is 1USD? Then I'm an idiot that did not sell PAY for 6USD !!!!

What garbage!  I wonder how this guy would value bitcoin, you don't get anything for holding it and there are no comparable businesses... so its worthless right?

LULZ

Not really sure if its even possible to value a crypto (not yet at least), its worth how much people are willing to pay for it... look at what Ethereum did this year.  Nothing really changed but the price sky rocketed.  If anything id say all semi-decent cryptos are set to rise for the next few years at least with new money flowing into the crypto market all the time.  With Cryptos as popular as they are today, I still struggle to find people who have even heard of bitcoin.  If these things hit the mainstream then lots of new money will keep pouring into crypto.  If bitcoin goes up, so does everything else as it represents cryptocurrency in general as it has market dominance.

The real question is, what cryptos will still be around in a few years time.  That is why a pipeline of work is so very important.  I am confident in TenX's pipeline so my opinion remains... HOLD!

The price COULD hit $1 at some point, but if it does I will buying it Wink
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
During the last video the announcement was made, that they have big news, but cannot say when. Maybe two weeks, maybe 2 months. However, if the news are that big, you will still make profit.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
As long as you don't sell the coin now, you did not make any loss. As simple as that. Just wait a week or two and everything will look different.

The case is different when you buy at high price. Wink

either it will reach its price or btc will make it nose dive even more. Wink

the choice is yours. as mine. it is better to sell it. Wink
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
As long as you don't sell the coin now, you did not make any loss. As simple as that. Just wait a week or two and everything will look different.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
it's falling too much and fast,I lost a lot of money friends
how much more will fall,damn it  Angry Angry

welcome to cryptoworld my friend, try to hodl this coin for long term and not short term
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
I couldn't find Vitalik's endorsement post anywhere in the OP or did I miss it some where? so you managed to bring companies such as paypal and visa in to the decentralized sector, but how could that combination work? paypal and visa block my country from using their services, I guess even with the so called decentralized PAY I'll be using bitcoin for the time being.

I am also interested in this, please post more information about official endorsements and statements.
Specifically some info about Vitalik investing and speaking his mind about this.

There is no official statement about the endorsement as far as I know. Vitalik did not invest on TenX during the ICO, he only serve as an advisor.   
Activity: 122
Merit: 10

The price of this shit is 1USD? Then I'm an idiot that did not sell PAY for 6USD !!!!
Activity: 154
Monster dump is imminent. FUD stock is TenX.

I had a small amount, and regretfully held it way to long.

CYA TENX
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I think it's probably best to just hodl for now and see where the next set of milestone updates takes tenx
Activity: 224
I've lost hope in Tenx. oh well, atleast XVG is doing me real well
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

have faith in it Smiley

stock market goes up and down everyday, but in the long run, those legit companies are the one that stays around. likewise for crypto Smiley
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
I couldn't find Vitalik's endorsement post anywhere in the OP or did I miss it some where? so you managed to bring companies such as paypal and visa in to the decentralized sector, but how could that combination work? paypal and visa block my country from using their services, I guess even with the so called decentralized PAY I'll be using bitcoin for the time being.

I am also interested in this, please post more information about official endorsements and statements.
Specifically some info about Vitalik investing and speaking his mind about this.
Activity: 308

Only invest money you can afford..
Activity: 355
Merit: 250

You know that there is currently a lot of FUD in the air due to the ICO banning in china.
I think after the general FUD is over we'll see rising prices again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I believe they are already testing ETH wallet functions. Shouldn't be long before it hits the main wallet software.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
are they working on the ETH next?

yes it was said on twitter
Jump to: