Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 156. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
For ICO buyers, do you earn rewards about TENX ? they said you earn tokens depending on users using the application to pay, is it working ?

You will receive dividents based on the number of pay you have.
As far as i know this hasn't been activated yet as the product is still in Beta.

Don't plan on dividends now, it might take months.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
For ICO buyers, do you earn rewards about TENX ? they said you earn tokens depending on users using the application to pay, is it working ?

You will receive dividents based on the number of pay you have.
As far as i know this hasn't been activated yet as the product is still in Beta.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon
are they working on the ETH next?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Activity: 308
I love TenX I think the card has the most potential at the moment, of course there are going to be bigger competitors in the near future. But TenX has done a great job establishing themselves on the forefront quite well. Looking forward to much more from the crypto.

-Ethereal
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
The battle of cryptocards https://mycrypto.website/mcoflippening/

Grin Cool
I love how it´s totally not biased :
Code:
Get Your Free MONACO Platinum Debit Card Now!
Buy MCO Token

But hey, we will see. There is room enough in the crypto card market.

I wonder when Tenx will finally start pushing out the cards, and what the reaction will be from Monaco diehard fans, cause there seem to be a lot of them Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The battle of cryptocards https://mycrypto.website/mcoflippening/

Grin Cool
Activity: 44
is it worth to hold tenx for long time ? seeing its price so unstable recently  Huh

Personally I think that it is worth it, TenX rarely release proper statements about their news as they are only in beta at the moment and want to limit the amount of users so they can test the software.  They do however release an hour video of their progress each week (which is done live on facebook so you can ask your questions), so if you want to keep up with what they are doing and how far they have got, you can.  Once they come out of beta and people start receiving cards again (end of this month for the cards) the price will start to move up.  But it is exactly that, a "long term" investment.  If you are patient enough you can make a good return here.

TenX has a proven product that works, they are a very capable dev team, and something that really interests me which flies under the radar a lot is their COMIT network.  An update a couple weeks ago said "We are a lot further with this than people realise".  If they can deliver on their promises (which from what I have seen they are very good at doing this) then this has massive potential.  Ignore people that say the token is over priced, they have no idea what they are talking about and only base the value on the dividends (which most coins don't even have let alone base their value on) rather than treat the token as a share in the company which lets face it, it effectively is.

When I say long term, I mean 6 months and onwards

possible future value of the coin?

I don't normally speculate on value, but I would say that given time it could at least 3x probably more within the next 6 months to a year.  All depends on when it comes out of beta and TenX really start pushing on the news.  I will not sell these tokens for at least a year.  I don't believe in "Get Rich Quick", I like to slow growing projects better.  The only time I may sell some TenX is with my TenX card on a transaction Wink  When they add ERC20 tokens of course!
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
slack is still under maintenance. why??
where is the problem? for most other projects slack is working all the time...
Activity: 182
is it worth to hold tenx for long time ? seeing its price so unstable recently  Huh

Yes, a team is doing the job well, in my opinion, TenX is not a good fit for day to day trading, but it could benefit long holders. I will hold it at least 6 month
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
is it worth to hold tenx for long time ? seeing its price so unstable recently  Huh
The more it is worth to hold it for long time, but the mainreaon is its a dividend project with a nice real time use. So if I were you, I will just hold it, or keep accumulating.
Activity: 112
Best time to buy...Soon price will increase atleast 50%

sure, it will increase to the price it was last week...
now is down
Activity: 112
is it worth to hold tenx for long time ? seeing its price so unstable recently  Huh

Personally I think that it is worth it, TenX rarely release proper statements about their news as they are only in beta at the moment and want to limit the amount of users so they can test the software.  They do however release an hour video of their progress each week (which is done live on facebook so you can ask your questions), so if you want to keep up with what they are doing and how far they have got, you can.  Once they come out of beta and people start receiving cards again (end of this month for the cards) the price will start to move up.  But it is exactly that, a "long term" investment.  If you are patient enough you can make a good return here.

TenX has a proven product that works, they are a very capable dev team, and something that really interests me which flies under the radar a lot is their COMIT network.  An update a couple weeks ago said "We are a lot further with this than people realise".  If they can deliver on their promises (which from what I have seen they are very good at doing this) then this has massive potential.  Ignore people that say the token is over priced, they have no idea what they are talking about and only base the value on the dividends (which most coins don't even have let alone base their value on) rather than treat the token as a share in the company which lets face it, it effectively is.

possible future value of the coin?
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
What's the best wallet for this?

At the moment myetherwallet or any erc20 wallet. In the future you can store your PAY on the mobile application.
Activity: 204
What's the best wallet for this?
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Mal how about you stop spamming here and go promote MCO in your thread. Do you see us bashing MCO in your thread? Thanks

TenX just keeps expanding its reach...Huge potential here

Activity: 44

Activity: 104
The hands of the deposit 30000 dollars pay, I would like to ask the team recently there is no big good news, you can take some higher prices
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
Jump to: