Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 159. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
kiramine.com
Is there an eta for when the next set of cards are expected to be sent out?

i like to know that too

greetz Alex
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
poor MalReynolds and his MCO. how many you've lost on this shit Mal?

I'm doing fine.  I'm up over 3X on my Monaco investment and gonna go higher. 

It's TenX that you should be worried about.

TenX TRADING SUSPENDED ON CHINESE EXCHANGE:

https://yunbi.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/115000146822-%E9%83%A8%E5%88%86%E5%8C%BA%E5%9D%97%E9%93%BE%E8%B5%84%E4%BA%A7%E4%B8%8B%E7%BA%BF%E7%9A%84%E5%85%AC%E5%91%8A

OMG is this real?  Huh

It seems TenX not really into the game.

But not only TenX gets delisted on Yunbi.

QTUM, GXS, EOS, ANS(NEO), DGD, 1ST, GNT, REP, SNT, OMG, LUN, VEN gets delisted too.

So everyone will sell now and buy back later ?
Activity: 521
Merit: 251

https://yunbi.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/115000146822-%E9%83%A8%E5%88%86%E5%8C%BA%E5%9D%97%E9%93%BE%E8%B5%84%E4%BA%A7%E4%B8%8B%E7%BA%BF%E7%9A%84%E5%85%AC%E5%91%8A

OMG is this real?  Huh

It seems TenX not really into the game.

But not only TenX gets delisted on Yunbi.

QTUM, GXS, EOS, ANS(NEO), DGD, 1ST, GNT, REP, SNT, OMG, LUN, VEN gets delisted too.
Activity: 227

OMG is this real?  Huh

It seems TenX not really into the game. So this is why when btc goes up tenx down. and when btc down tenx down even more.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

I'm doing fine.  I'm up over 3X on my Monaco investment and gonna go higher.  That's the advantage of starting with a very low instead of a very inflated market cap like TenX has.

Yunbi is TenX's 4th largest market for trading.  BTER, the second largest market, and other Chinese markets like BTC9 will probably shut down shortly.  So, looks like no TenX trading in China soon.  

Yet Julian "makes a few phone calls" and says everything is A-OK with China?  Huh....

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/tenx/#markets

However, the Chinese can still buy MCO on Binance....

https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=MCO_BTC
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
It would really be great to get even some kind estimate of delivery time for those who order, let's say this or last month. I tried to join slack, but there is some kind of maintenance goin on.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
I hope my TenX card arrives soon  Cheesy
Can't wait to spend my btc....

and how much time will the tenx card go? I also want to order it myself, but I do not want to wait too long
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
how can i store my pay-tokens at ledger nano s?
at moment they are i my ether-wallet.
i have gas in mew and on the ledger.
i have tried to transfer some pay. theyleft my mew, but i can not see them at ledger.
what could be the problem?
can get them back to mew?
thanks.
I recommend to use Myetherwallet.com instead of the Chrome ETH App, it's much much better. In the Chrome-App you don´t see ETH-based Tokens.

Just go into the ETH App on your Nano S and activate Browser Support and Contract Data. Then go to Myetherwallet and choose Ledger Nano S to Login, select your wallet where the Pay Tokens are deposited and that´s it. If you want to send them anywhere else you just have to choose "PAY" instead of "ETH", but you need a little ETH amount for the Gas.
thanks. it worked for me.
but...... booooaaah, that is really not very easy to handle. to complicated.
i expected it would be as easy as for bitcoin or other coins.
in the future i will only use mew for eth and pay.
You are welcome, good that it´s working for you. Just need to adjust to operating with it a little, after a few times it´s not complex any more.
Activity: 521
I hope my TenX card arrives soon  Cheesy
Can't wait to spend my btc....
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
i have tried to transfer some pay. theyleft my mew, but i can not see them at ledger.
thanks.
I recommend to use Myetherwallet.com instead of the Chrome ETH App, it's much much better. In the Chrome-App you don´t see ETH-based Tokens.

Just go into the ETH App on your Nano S and activate Browser Support and Contract Data. Then go to Myetherwallet and choose Ledger Nano S to Login, select your wallet where the Pay Tokens are deposited and that´s it. If you want to send them anywhere else you just have to choose "PAY" instead of "ETH", but you need a little ETH amount for the Gas.

thanks. it worked for me.
but...... booooaaah, that is really not very easy to handle. to complicated.
i expected it would be as easy as for bitcoin or other coins.
in the future i will only use mew for eth and pay.
Activity: 116
Merit: 17
I am trying to order a card through the IOS App. Everytime I try to submit my adress-information I get the following error message: "Oops! Invalid API parameters. Please try again." Any recommendation to get through the process?
I already waited, entered all information again, all fields are completed,...
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
thanks.

Activity: 700
Merit: 264
thanks.
Activity: 533
Message from TenX co-founder:

Everything is fine for TenX. China's ICO ban does not affect TenX.

Dont listen to those MCO shills who are spreading FUD after their disaster of a token went from $26 to $8 in 2 days.
Yes, this is true.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Message from TenX co-founder:
https://i.imgur.com/SXDOVfQ.jpg

Everything is fine for TenX. China's ICO ban does not affect TenX.

Dont listen to those MCO shills who are spreading FUD after their disaster of a token went from $26 to $8 in 2 days.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Is there an eta for when the next set of cards are expected to be sent out?
Activity: 533
Tenx is not only a token.  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
I noticed today at tenx a new competitor appeared - bankera. I hope you will not lose leadership in the market
Activity: 181
i have installed your app from app store for ordering a card myself as well.
As i navigating through the app  i noticed that some bugs exist, not something serious but some of them needs extra clicks for the user.

Does your team has a bounty program for indicating software bugs?
Jump to: