Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 158. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I just bought another big stack of Pay tokens at 64k,... won't be this cheap in the future; there are only few projects I have such believe like in Tenx;

their team is so great,... as well as their product; I really think this is something bigger than most want to believe

Julian is so active on so many different media channels
I think this transparency shows, that this project will succeed

still  cannot wait for the next months to come Grin

Good prices, I bought one bunch of tenx tokens above 64k satoshi in earlier days. I never regret for this, I'm sure it will be even higher in the future as the team keeps working and servicing a working debit crypto card.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

TenX released their latest VLOG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw-k9pWrpCg

And here is the Q&A from September 5th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqX7vqvcI8A

Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Guys, how long does it take to get the card? I ordered it a month and a half ago and still nothing...I know there is a queue and everything but it's really turning into a long wait. Do these cards actually exist Huh

You can find the newest info on how long it takes in their support center. I just ordered, could take some weeks.. months.. Smiley But I am really looking forward to it. Smiley

https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000989911-How-long-is-the-waiting-list-How-long-before-I-get-my-card-if-I-m-on-the-waitlist-now-
Activity: 22
I just bought another big stack of Pay tokens at 64k,... won't be this cheap in the future; there are only few projects I have such believe like in Tenx;

their team is so great,... as well as their product; I really think this is something bigger than most want to believe

Julian is so active on so many different media channels
I think this transparency shows, that this project will succeed

still  cannot wait for the next months to come Grin
Activity: 182
because yunbi is shitty exchange and on top of it chinese, so they are scared about ban.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Why is the token removed from yunbi?
Activity: 182
yeah, about the same...
really theirs communication skills is worst ;( they do not reply even on official twitter
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Guys, how long does it take to get the card? I ordered it a month and a half ago and still nothing...I know there is a queue and everything but it's really turning into a long wait. Do these cards actually exist Huh
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Message from TenX co-founder:

Everything is fine for TenX. China's ICO ban does not affect TenX.

Dont listen to those MCO shills who are spreading FUD after their disaster of a token went from $26 to $8 in 2 days.
Yes, this is true.
Good announcement for Tenx, as too many negative are getting in the community, I still believe in Tenx though, the projects objectives and product are just way innovative and clearly have goals, thats why it is still good for long term. This is a long term hold, maybe around 3-5 years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Today there was new that TenX will be delisted by Yunbi... What predictions about the fate of the coin? What about other exchanges, it will also be delisted?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Tenx has a very good performance, steady, and will it be affected by policy in China.
Activity: 238
^_^
TenX market cap is still 3! times bigger than Monaco's.
Nothing to worry here. Looks like it touched the bottom now atm. It will jump soon back to $600 mln market cap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
poor MalReynolds and his MCO. how many you've lost on this shit Mal?

I'm doing fine.  I'm up over 3X on my Monaco investment and gonna go higher.  That's the advantage of starting with a very low instead of a very inflated market cap like TenX has.

It's TenX that you should be worried about.

TenX TRADING SUSPENDED ON CHINESE EXCHANGE:

https://yunbi.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/115000146822-%E9%83%A8%E5%88%86%E5%8C%BA%E5%9D%97%E9%93%BE%E8%B5%84%E4%BA%A7%E4%B8%8B%E7%BA%BF%E7%9A%84%E5%85%AC%E5%91%8A

Yunbi is TenX's 4th largest market for trading.  BTER, the second largest market, and other Chinese markets like BTC9 will probably shut down shortly.  So, looks like no TenX trading in China soon.  

Yet Julian "makes a few phone calls" and says everything is A-OK with China?  Huh....

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/tenx/#markets

However, the Chinese can still buy MCO on Binance....

https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=MCO_BTC

There is one thing i would like to say: great respect to all the projects you have been involved so far: lisk, ark, mco and certainly many others that i do not know.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
news rise broke
now drops to 50k
Activity: 48
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
So who exactly did Julian call a Chinese restaurant? This is not good. Our Yimbi volume is huge, this is money that cannot easily be made up. Back to a $1.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
So, is tenx going to be delisted in other exchanges? I don't understand I think this is a status quo and we are patiently waiting for any announcement
Activity: 124
When the TenX price down, it's easy to have negative thinking that TenX will collapse or believe another the FUD arguments. However, the fact that the project itself with Dev team don't have the intention in that way. I mean, they always have updates in social media and you can see how many other dev teams that have such active communication with the believers (not much). Scam project will usually have very rarely update and avoiding communication. Moreover, this project has real life usage, a credit card, which does not belong to "another altcoin". The road to success needs determination, hard work, persistence, learning from failure and of course TIME. Also, there will be competition and someone who doesn't like TenX grow. Go and Watch how Julian convince us that this is a long term project. What are you doing to support this project? Nothing, you just put your money! If you're short term trader, this coin is not for you. This is an investment. No one knows you until you succeed, being in the top. At least next year the price should reflect the value of the token. HODL  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 258
Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players
Activity: 44
Definitely not selling yet, I am going to wait some months before making a decision as I would like the beta on the app to be over to see what happens to the price when they properly release news about the app.  This is a slow one guys, but I think it has legs!

HODL  Wink
Jump to: