Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 160. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Me chinese. When are the refunds planned to go ahead?? Seriously though, who comes up with these dumb regulations

They are not- as far as is known TenX is not affected-

Take a look at the previous posters recent posts

They seem to think talking nonsense will raise the value of another Crypto
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
dumb polititians, like always  Wink,

i have just put myself on the waiting list for a card. can't wait, but i can't acces any virtual card in the app like suggested in the faqs of the wallet . is this normal?
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
Me chinese. When are the refunds planned to go ahead?? Seriously though, who comes up with these dumb regulations
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
lol malreynolds seems to have a lot of funds in monaca and wants to talk bad about the competition Tongue
well I  think you can FUD somewhere else bro
Activity: 28
Where are those Monaco cards you bag holders have been promising everyone? OH YAHH THEY ARE STILL NOT SHIPPED LOL. NO VISA SUPPORT. Just a "Flimsy PROMISE"

Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Actually ALL ICOS are banned in China, even MCO. Don't listen to MalReynolds. He is very salty because MCO hasn't even released a working card let alone they lied about VISA support to hype their ICO. He is really scared because now MCO is tanking like the rest of altcoins. Tenx is different they still have a product, a team, and a long term plan they have consistently delivered on.

Chill with the Green writing Distorta. And could you write a bit bigger i cant see it O.O
Activity: 28

Actually ALL ICOS are banned in China, even MCO. Don't listen to MalReynolds. He is very salty because MCO hasn't even released a working card let alone they lied about VISA support to hype their ICO. He is really scared because now MCO is tanking like the rest of altcoins. Tenx is different they still have a product, a team, and a long term plan they have consistently delivered on.

Also TenX did not have their headquarters stationed in CHINA. Nor did MCO. Both TenX and MCO sold ICO tokens to china. such bullshit coming from this guy.
legendary
Activity: 938
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Today Tenx dropped really hard. I don't know why? They have working product and there is a lot of happy users. They have some bugs to repair but this is a great project so I don't know why is dropping and it should rise with ongoing development and news added each day.
This is normal on the crypto world, just HODL, after a couple of months, maybe you will hold it already thru the years, when they start giving subsidies. Tongue
Activity: 882
few questions probably asked bevore but i don't want to go through the whole thread.

i downloaded the app, now i fund it with btc and order the cardin the app and i'm good to go right.

where do i need pay tokens, i also read somewhere i need a myetherwallet. or can i just use it with bitcoin and don't worry about owning pay. is pay only to get dividents?, but how do i get pay on my app, it only takes btc

thanks guys
Activity: 227
This panicked situation is seen when people have very short term goals and don't assume unexpected drops of markets. Bitcoin is very volatile these days that is main reason why almost all alternative coins markets showed dip. It is good chance to buy cheap and hold for a while to increase your profit in simple words.

Yes it is good to buy. But people already spent their money to buy when it reached highest. Same talk as ever. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This panicked situation is seen when people have very short term goals and don't assume unexpected drops of markets. Bitcoin is very volatile these days that is main reason why almost all alternative coins markets showed dip. It is good chance to buy cheap and hold for a while to increase your profit in simple words.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Best time to buy even more PAY Smiley
Once the first dividends are paid, the token will skyrocket Grin
Also can't wait for the payback in PAY token, then I will use my card even more Cheesy
TenX is the only cryptoproject I know so far which offers such a transparency.
Thanks to Julian and the rest of TenX team for keeping us updated with weekly Vlogs and Q&As Smiley

Everybody says it is best time to buy. however, their money is already used to buy TenX in high price. How can you tell people to buy tenx when they dont have any money? Smiley
BUY TENX  Roll Eyes Grin
Also can't wait for the payback in PAY token, then I will use my card even more Cheesy
Thanks to Julian and the rest of TenX team for keeping us updated with weekly Vlogs and Q&As Smiley

Everybody says it is best time to buy. however, their money is already used to buy TenX in high price. How can you tell people to buy tenx when they dont have any money? Smiley
Activity: 4
Today Tenx dropped really hard. I don't know why? They have working product and there is a lot of happy users. They have some bugs to repair but this is a great project so I don't know why is dropping and it should rise with ongoing development and news added each day.

Not only Tenx dropped, other are dropped badly, look at NEO, OMG.
Bad news for ICO that from China.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

Are you new in Bitcoin/Cryptos? Quite every top100 coin dropped today.
Be patient, buy some cheap coins and hodl Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Activity: 15
Really disapointed about this dip Sad

But why? If you look at there massive surge up it went from roughly 30k (rough ico price) to 157k sats. thats a 5x and now it has retraced, but is still up 2.5X!! So either

a) you bought in higher and are down right now
b) clearly dont believe in project or have the vision it has, in which case hop out dude
c) if small swings get you upset, your not made for this game. move on

could be any of those 3 or another but either way it was bound for a retracement, and once they launch their app and it works, it will shoot back up. have patience.

patience is KEY in this industry

i do believe in you either. However, it also meaning, that they cannot hold the price to the stability. Which means, there is a flaw in their projects.

I think you are looking at this the wrong way- Tenx should have no interest in the actual price of their tokens- If they did put a lot of effort into pumping them or stabilising them I would be concerned.

- On a selfish note, I do hope it continues to drop over the next few weeks so I can get more- however (imo) this is unlikely as the team have been great at hitting their milestones on time and as promised!
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
Really disapointed about this dip Sad

But why? If you look at there massive surge up it went from roughly 30k (rough ico price) to 157k sats. thats a 5x and now it has retraced, but is still up 2.5X!! So either

a) you bought in higher and are down right now
b) clearly dont believe in project or have the vision it has, in which case hop out dude
c) if small swings get you upset, your not made for this game. move on

could be any of those 3 or another but either way it was bound for a retracement, and once they launch their app and it works, it will shoot back up. have patience.

patience is KEY in this industry

i do believe in you either. However, it also meaning, that they cannot hold the price to the stability. Which means, there is a flaw in their projects.
Jump to: