Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 162. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
when will the next batch of cards be shipped out? really want my card Smiley

are founders cards transferrable ? would like to buy one Cheesy
Activity: 15
Will Tenx card have similar issue like many other Visa based card providers which have stopped shipping cards outside of EU?

Can I order this card and know it ll work for me since I m not EU?

According to Julian, Tenx is moving to a new issuer soon who will not have this issue-

Important to note that is move was on the roadmap and not forced by the Wavecrest thing.

As for a card- I will be waiting to order once the new issuer is announced despite being in the EU.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

i see a bunch of angry flippers in this forum,

if you bought this token to flip you are mistaken, this is a token to HODL,

regarding VISA they have already told that there is another issuer ready, so there is nothing to fear.

about the airdrop, are you lazy? just read some past posts!!!!

it was already explained how it works!!!!

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
So, is the airdrop a scam?
I heard about this airdrop a week or so ago, and someone told me the tokens would be delivered to our wallets.  Is this all false information.
Thanks for any and all help,
WS

No it's not a scam and there is an airdrop. I think there's nothing u have to do for now but wait for official announcement.

Then if u want do get double amount u need to enter ur public wallet address and email to somewhere- wait for the announcement, check back in here every now and again.

I dont know about this airdrop, maybe some phishing scam? If there is I don't know that and very sad because this is one of my long term investment and happy if I can have some additional on my stash, but be careful guys, if there is no airdrop, thats is just really some shit by some people who wants to get your money.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Will Tenx card have similar issue like many other Visa based card providers which have stopped shipping cards outside of EU?

Can I order this card and know it ll work for me since I m not EU?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Very optimistic about this project, but its recent price has been sluggish, what time is it when the day?
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
I heard about this airdrop a week or so ago, and someone told me the tokens would be delivered to our wallets.  Is this all false information.
WS

No it's not a scam and there is an airdrop. I think there's nothing u have to do for now but wait for official announcement.

Then if u want do get double amount u need to enter ur public wallet address and email to somewhere- wait for the announcement, check back in here every now and again.

There are no Air drops in TENX. Don't fall victim of airdrop scams or anything from the slackbot in slack.

Franc0 you are mistaken, there is a free airdrop for PAY token holder. Julian has confirmed this at a video log.

@wellsea I was too lazy to check last time, but the announcement has actually already been made. So if you want to double up your indorse coins airdrop visti this site:
https://indorse.io/air-drop

Enter the wallet Address, the one you use to deposit funds, and your e-mail. Then confirm your e-mail and wait paciently.
Activity: 289
Overbearing TENX, it has not been flying for a long time, it has been occupying my funds, so that I can not invest in other coins
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
All perfectly!? Are everyone smiling? Price down, down, down ...... This shit !!!!!!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
There are no Air drops in TENX. Don't fall victim of airdrop scams or anything from the slackbot in slack.
Activity: 554
I heard about this airdrop a week or so ago, and someone told me the tokens would be delivered to our wallets.  Is this all false information.
WS

Activity: 521
New TenX iOS App update is released, now it shows the right BTC value  Smiley
Activity: 36
WS
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Does Tenx use Xapo or shakepay then? i thought they were using a different service
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

This isn't a good news for any of these cryptocurrency debit card. I hope visa changes their mind in the future. I guess they're losing money.
This is why monaco has the kyc (know your customer) built into its app for all customers. So it complies with the visa regulations. Sort of puts mco 2 steps ahead. But we will see what happens.

isnt it kinda ironic to say if they dont even have a card? i mean of course it doesnt affect them if they dont have a card which can be affected?
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
do i need an invitation for the slack-channel? where can i get this invitation from?
Activity: 210

This isn't a good news for any of these cryptocurrency debit card. I hope visa changes their mind in the future. I guess they're losing money.
This is why monaco has the kyc (know your customer) built into its app for all customers. So it complies with the visa regulations. Sort of puts mco 2 steps ahead. But we will see what happens.
Activity: 1540

Activity: 22

Probably due to the visa news.
[/quote]
Chance to buy more...think more long term in every investment
[/quote]

I would, If I had more play money😉
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Monaco trolls are here, this means that we have great competition than them,. I also hold monaco myself, but this kind of doings is not tolerable and a cheap way of degrading one project. It seems working at the moment, but what I think they will have both future and the price of each one will not be so far to each other, especially if they will support all kinds of coins, and will have almost the same use and benefit for each other, just different companies but the same use, of course, the cheaper price will reach the other one, or the higher price will go down creating equilibrium within the two.
Jump to: