Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 169. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8gNu69AXo0

Here is the video dealing with Card issuers from Julian. He also has lots of good news dealing with partnerships. The future is bright for TenX it seems.

Thanks you for this link !
There is indeed good news for the project's futur but currently price are still around 4$ ... During this time MCO pump a 15$ !!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Question on the Android wallet app: how to backup the private key(s)? The app has no menu item for this.

If there are no means for backing up the entire wallet, you would lose everything in it if you lose your phone or the phone gets bricked/reset. This risk would keep users from holding funds in this wallet up to a decent amount.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Thank you to c0in_junkie for the response. Yeah I figured the waiting list would be long, I downloaded the app, and it says I have to wait cause too many users on the app already LOL . The app itself has become flooded. Oh well I guess I will just have to wait. Thanks for the info though.

I think I might pick up some more TenX :-) seems like more than a good idea to me.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8gNu69AXo0

Here is the video dealing with Card issuers from Julian. He also has lots of good news dealing with partnerships. The future is bright for TenX it seems.
Activity: 196
You cannot expect that price of MCO and TenX would be similiar, if they are at different development stage... Both project should be good I think Smiley
Activity: 15
MCO and PAY are two completely different animals when it comes to token price. MCO has 31 million coins vs pay's 205 million. MCO will very shortly be in the $20-$30 range as the market cap approaches pay. Pay is limited in token price due to having so many coins. It will be very difficult for pay to get $5-10 in the future, while MCO is close to $100/coin.

Is just because MCO started as a low market cap token (lowest point), like 9 million market cap, 90 cents. And TENX started at 64 million marketcap (lowest point) at 60 cents. For MCO to raise 10 cents it just need 1 million more marketcap, for TENX to raise 10 cents needs 10 million more marketcap. Is all about injection of capital, not number of coins. Look at NEM it has 9 billion coins and went from a third of a cent to 28 cents in 3 months,  Is NOT hard for price to raise in TENX, a lot of crypto has raised from 100 million to 2 billion in a question of months. Massive injection of capital is NOT hard as you think if the product/technology is good. 

I see MCO as being hugely undervalued at the moment. It needs at least a 100% - 200% to be at it's normative value. Look at it's market cap/circulating supply compared to Tenx. It is insane how MCO could start out with such low market cap. Well, good thing for us. There is a huge bargain to obtain atm
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I agree and with similar products they should have similar market caps, 400m,500m or 1b. Token price not so and some people are a little confused on the token price. Neither matters if both are up say 10%. 10% is 10%. The problem is MCO is currently way under valued market cap wise.

There is a reason for wich Tenx and Monaco started with very different market caps. With Tenx you can already order a card and spent some btc with it. With Monaco, for the moment you have...well, nothing. This does not mean that Monaco can not surpass Tenx in market cap but for the moment I'm not sure if Monaco is undervalued or Tenx overvalued.
I try not to be a fan boy with crypto.

One more thing to be considered: Tenx will develop COMMIT which is itself a project and a very difficult one. I think Monaco will do better (from a profit standpoint) then Tenx untill this october.

IMO TENX is undervalued and monaco is overvalued cause it has no product whatsoever.
Activity: 238
I agree and with similar products they should have similar market caps, 400m,500m or 1b. Token price not so and some people are a little confused on the token price. Neither matters if both are up say 10%. 10% is 10%. The problem is MCO is currently way under valued market cap wise.

There is a reason for wich Tenx and Monaco started with very different market caps. With Tenx you can already order a card and spent some btc with it. With Monaco, for the moment you have...well, nothing. This does not mean that Monaco can not surpass Tenx in market cap but for the moment I'm not sure if Monaco is undervalued or Tenx overvalued.

One more thing to be considered: Tenx will develop COMMIT which is itself a project and a very difficult one. I think Monaco will do better (from a profit standpoint) then Tenx untill this october.

Can you share why October? Any special announcement then?
Activity: 125

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
MCO and PAY are two completely different animals when it comes to token price. MCO has 31 million coins vs pay's 205 million. MCO will very shortly be in the $20-$30 range as the market cap approaches pay. Pay is limited in token price due to having so many coins. It will be very difficult for pay to get $5-10 in the future, while MCO is close to $100/coin.

Is just because MCO started as a low market cap token (lowest point), like 9 million market cap, 90 cents. And TENX started at 64 million marketcap (lowest point) at 60 cents. For MCO to raise 10 cents it just need 1 million more marketcap, for TENX to raise 10 cents needs 10 million more marketcap. Is all about injection of capital, not number of coins. Look at NEM it has 9 billion coins and went from a third of a cent to 28 cents in 3 months,  Is NOT hard for price to raise in TENX, a lot of crypto has raised from 100 million to 2 billion in a question of months. Massive injection of capital is NOT hard as you think if the product/technology is good. 
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

You've made that perfectly clear.
Activity: 120
Activity: 29
i think tenx price will soon reach monaco price. Smiley
Why would that be? We have a lot more coins in circulation. If we would reach the same price, we would be valued a lot higher than monaco.

Agree. Anyway, I don't know why MCO price si that high. There was no app release, nor card orders available. Just a bubble imho
Activity: 100
Why would that be? We have a lot more coins in circulation. If we would reach the same price, we would be valued a lot higher than monaco.
Activity: 4

Why do you think so? any big news?
Activity: 227
Activity: 532
I think so far in the space non of these project trying to make Crypto spendable have indeed think through their strategy first before coming out for token sale, if they can't deliver on their promises then that is breach of contract. My main concern is that the list of Tenx project like just keep increasing
Any idea why the price is going down so bad lately? For the ICO buyers, they are still at bright but for others who bought at the high, its not looking good.
Activity: 630
I think so far in the space non of these project trying to make Crypto spendable have indeed think through their strategy first before coming out for token sale, if they can't deliver on their promises then that is breach of contract. My main concern is that the list of Tenx project like just keep increasing
Activity: 122
Этoт eбaнaй кycoк вoнючeгo гoвнa вooбщe нe pacтeт в цeнe!!!!
Jump to: