Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 167. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
What's the update on ordering these cards for the U.S?
You can use everywhere on earth. there is no restrictions. bcz tenx is using visa gateway.
but you must have ethereum and assets, tenx is working on ethereum chain.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
What's the update on ordering these cards for the U.S?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

guys I have a question.

It says that the holder of PAY get dividends.
How much per PAY did the holders get at the last payout and when will happen the next one?

thank you very much in advance
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info
TenX is featured in our daily chart segment. Come have a look at the exclusive animated chart.

Also on twitter:
https://twitter.com/cryptocoinchart/status/902530658890899457
Activity: 74
Merit: 20
can someone explain where this pump came from last night?  Huh Huh
there were no news or anything before the price started to go up 25 % +

iOS app is coming out, also they have a working product. Nothing strange, TenX will be soon 10x this price Smiley

Watch for their youtube channel also, always honest updates without fake promises and fixed dates....
Activity: 79
can someone explain where this pump came from last night?  Huh Huh
there were no news or anything before the price started to go up 25 % +
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Well well

Just sold off for 70K satoshi last 2 day and now its back to 90-100K Where i bought at 91K

Hmmm damn

Anyhow great movement there xd
Activity: 70
All In One Social
The journey is now consolidating. May be that was because of some news however the charts seems great for TENXPAY.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I cant find any recent news, however the IOS app is expected this week so could be rising because of that?

Live Q&A in 3 hours and counting so will be watching that Smiley  Link is on their Twitter page @tenxwallet
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Physical card issue seems to be the biggest bottleneck right now.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
When are cards available to US?

In Q4.
Here you can search your answers, or join tenx slack  Smiley

https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us
Activity: 1
Any interesting news on TenX, gaines around 35% today.
Activity: 7
Pump is starting!?!?
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
I downloaded the Android App in order to store there PAY tokens. In the menu there is a function "Wallet", but it lists only BTC, ETH, ICN and DASH. Where are you able to store PAY tokens?
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
When are cards available to US?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Anybody know about upgrades for Ten x, which should be approved in USA? I would like to know more...
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Can someone working form TenX please reply.
I have ordered my card about 2 weeks ago, it still says the card will be shipped sometime, no dates, no nothing, when will my card be shipped?.

(For the community)

Will there be a desktop aka Windows or Mac wallet?
Having only a app on the phone is kind of not enough, the web wallet is okay but still.

I think you have to wait longer, as I know many people who ordered the card on first day 23.07. haven't received their card yet. Many people have to wait till end September.
No there is no Windows/Desktop wallet, only mobile phone or web wallet, or you use mew or any other erc20 wallet.
Activity: 238
^_^
Monaco is already breathing in the back of the head of tenx. I hope in the near future there will be good news
Why not, if they have a bit better model and some small advantages?
And Monaco is till undervalued comparing to TenX.
Both can rise in value dramatically, that is why their prices are climbing, first Tenx, now MCO.
Activity: 21
Can someone working form TenX please reply.
I have ordered my card about 2 weeks ago, it still says the card will be shipped sometime, no dates, no nothing, when will my card be shipped?.

(For the community)

Will there be a desktop aka Windows or Mac wallet?
Having only a app on the phone is kind of not enough, the web wallet is okay but still.

Activity: 308
I tried to download the TenX app but it is completely congested. You can order the card from the app. But the thing is the APP is actually completely full. I think it will take a significant amount of time before people start to get and order their cards. The people who were part of the ICO I am sure they are first on the list obviously.
Jump to: