Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 166. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
does anyone know why pay price drops so fast now?
is the iphone app out finally? any news on tenx?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
TenX has certainly a lot of competitors, and they are coming, very close. But despite this, this coin has a lot of advantages, improvements, etc. Yes, there was a growth of x4 and x5, but who said it can't happen again? Smiley
Activity: 112

can someone explain what the term AIRDROP means in crypto ? all I see on google is something related to an Apple software to transfer files etc...

AIRDROP = free tokens ( in this case free IND if you are holding PAY tokens) doing someting (register to a site , twitter facebook,)

it is a marketing strategy that some tokens/coins do

if you want the details: https://www.ethnews.com/indorse-announces-token-airdrop

It said that a snapshot of the blockchain was taken on August 18, 2017. Do you know if my coins were in bittrex I'll receive this airdrop or they should be in the wallet?

In case iI receive the airdrop I'll have the possibility the doubling them just putting my email and eth address. Could I put my bittrex eth address or should be the address of a coldwallet?

Tyvm

They'll need to confirm.

Much like any other airdrop (XLM did one for BTC & XRP holders recently), it will be up to the exchange if they support it. Bittrex did support the XLM one, so you'll have a decent chance I'd guess. But only Bittrex can tell you for sure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
TenX's co-founder just announced an upcoming airdrop:

https://youtu.be/wCA6zGBNS4g?t=14m32s

can someone explain what the term AIRDROP means in crypto ? all I see on google is something related to an Apple software to transfer files etc...
Giveaway / Airdrop
Same or equal to freecoin so altcoin will be launched in freely distributed to the public and this is a market strategy  Smiley
Activity: 94

AIRDROP = free tokens ( in this case free IND if you are holding PAY tokens) doing someting (register to a site , twitter facebook,)

if you want the details: https://www.ethnews.com/indorse-announces-token-airdrop

It said that a snapshot of the blockchain was taken on August 18, 2017. Do you know if my coins were in bittrex I'll receive this airdrop or they should be in the wallet?

In case iI receive the airdrop I'll have the possibility the doubling them just putting my email and eth address. Could I put my bittrex eth address or should be the address of a coldwallet?

Tyvm
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

Activity: 798
No CARDS being issued to US??? Whats up with that i see the worries of legality and ico tokens but SEC still hasnt ruled it out just saying to watch out for pumps and dump type ICO scams...bittrex trades ico tokens and is US based.

Most of them really tends to avoid providing services to the US cos basically they want to avoid legal problems in the future. Its better to reduce the risk/problems to be encountered.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
No CARDS being issued to US??? Whats up with that i see the worries of legality and ico tokens but SEC still hasnt ruled it out just saying to watch out for pumps and dump type ICO scams...bittrex trades ico tokens and is US based.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Activity: 353
Exchanger OTC since 2014
Sorry if it's been already asked, but is the card already orderable in eu?

Yes you can order a card now through the Android app or the Web app. The iOS app will be released in ~2 days according to the Q&A session that was done earlier today.

Ok thank you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Can anyone tell me when the SEC filing was submitted and when they will get back to us and tell us whether it is approved ?

Activity: 27

Yes you can order a card now through the Android app or the Web app. The iOS app will be released in ~2 days according to the Q&A session that was done earlier today.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Easy AF, I am holding most of My tenx and some others for trading waiting for this moment, when BTC ATH cool down, expect it to be bought again, so If I were you guys, keep buying now, I buy a shitload again, and I am expecting Tenx to beat the 24 high yday. Smiley
Activity: 353
Exchanger OTC since 2014
Activity: 1

I purchased 200 PAY tokens on Bittrex. I would like to transfer them to a desktop wallet and keep them for a while. I did not find any wallet on their website to transfer my PAY tokens to. Could you please help me with this?
Activity: 27
Yea but can some one order a card directly to the U.S now? and if so where is the application/link to do this?

They still say Q4. They havent missed a single deadline though, and they also said by the time we can order in the US, there will be no more waitlists. I'm guessing 1-2 months. Maybe November at worst.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Yea but can some one order a card directly to the U.S now? and if so where is the application/link to do this?
Jump to: