Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 168. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Monaco is already breathing in the back of the head of tenx. I hope in the near future there will be good news
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Has anyone already got the card?
When will it be possible to order on iOS?
Where can I read the commissions?
What are the delivery times?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Does anyone know approximately how long the wait will be for the general public to order TenX cards?

You can already order a card through the Android app and the Web app unless you live in the US which is Q4 2017.

someone know when the rewards programm for cards holders and pay token holders will start ?

I dont know but they probably wont announce it.

"We will start paying the rewards at a nearer future date, however we will not announce officially to avoid gambling and we believe that PAY are for long term holders (as we are the same) as this aligns with our CORE values."
Activity: 4
Can anyone send a working Slack invite?

This one is offline - https://ten-x.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
someone know when the rewards programm for cards holders and pay token holders will start ?
Activity: 308
Does anyone know approximately how long the wait will be for the general public to order TenX cards?
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
When is the app going to be released with Visa and Mastercard?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Let's all invest in whatever Fenbushi invest too.
Activity: 48
any NEWS announced for tenX  lately ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Is KyberNetwork a competition for COMIT?

https://kyber.network/

Fenbushi has invested as well...
Activity: 238
Does anyone knows then the next dividends payout happens?

Thank you in advance

The next dividend? There wasn't even the first yet :-/
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
hey guys ! do you think this coin is ready for a breakout soon? i feel its been sleeping for while  Smiley

Maybe in a couple of years we see it as monaco, it is clear that monaco has the lead either by bomb or dump but has the lead Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
hey guys ! do you think this coin is ready for a breakout soon? i feel its been sleeping for while  Smiley
We already went times 5. We can´t keep going like that all the time  Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
Activity: 70
All In One Social
Well this is a great concept I must say. Amazingly given profit to me and holders.
Activity: 76
Does anyone knows then the next dividends payout happens?

Thank you in advance
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
MCO and PAY are two completely different animals when it comes to token price. MCO has 31 million coins vs pay's 205 million. MCO will very shortly be in the $20-$30 range as the market cap approaches pay. Pay is limited in token price due to having so many coins. It will be very difficult for pay to get $5-10 in the future, while MCO is close to $100/coin.

Is just because MCO started as a low market cap token (lowest point), like 9 million market cap, 90 cents. And TENX started at 64 million marketcap (lowest point) at 60 cents. For MCO to raise 10 cents it just need 1 million more marketcap, for TENX to raise 10 cents needs 10 million more marketcap. Is all about injection of capital, not number of coins. Look at NEM it has 9 billion coins and went from a third of a cent to 28 cents in 3 months,  Is NOT hard for price to raise in TENX, a lot of crypto has raised from 100 million to 2 billion in a question of months. Massive injection of capital is NOT hard as you think if the product/technology is good. 

I see MCO as being hugely undervalued at the moment. It needs at least a 100% - 200% to be at it's normative value. Look at it's market cap/circulating supply compared to Tenx. It is insane how MCO could start out with such low market cap. Well, good thing for us. There is a huge bargain to obtain atm

What are you on about mate. Have you looked at charts lately?
PAY is nicely stable at around 3.5$ again after the big rally to over 6$ .

If you look at monaco charts you can clearly see that there's been significant pumps and dumps in the last week. The price has actually only gone up by ~2$ since last week.  Its a bit obvious that market is being manipulated.

You should not invest in MCO at this time. You are more likely to end up with a loss. At the same time TenX PAY seems to have hit a stable price, where we can soon enaugh start the take off once again!
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
I am wondering is it too late to purchase some TENX token or should I wait and see? I would like to get a card but not sure if I can do that now is it possible? I would like a crypto debit card as payment processors for Bitcoin are too expensive now.

Yes it is possible, you need no PAY Token to order it, only a App for mobile phone or the webapp.
Activity: 100
I am wondering is it too late to purchase some TENX token or should I wait and see? I would like to get a card but not sure if I can do that now is it possible? I would like a crypto debit card as payment processors for Bitcoin are too expensive now.
On the very long term +2 years, it might be a good moment. If you want quick wins, I doubt you´re going to get them from PAY at the moment. But in the end it´s up to you to decide.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Jump to: