Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 185. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
News from Tenx Slack.

"Hello, beautiful people, our support page is now live! Check it out at https://support.tenx.tech/. If you think of a good question that we didn't already cover, let us know at #support."

Okey good team i will think of something Grin
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
News from Tenx Slack.

"Hello, beautiful people, our support page is now live! Check it out at https://support.tenx.tech/. If you think of a good question that we didn't already cover, let us know at #support."
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi guys! I've already asked this question on another forum but maybe someone here could give me a more detailed answer on what is a DSS key and how does it allow me to change my settings?
Activity: 166
buy until it is cheap, still undervalued!

my card is on its way  Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I see people are using their minds and diversifying now. This wallet has more CTR tokens than PAY tokens.
We really don't have to sell all PAY tokens, just diversify and see who will be the best provider in the long run.
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd524c4511b0db6d9d513bb819c9bf3817f2687d1

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/tenx/ (40% dump from latest high)

My demolition job with multiple Newbie accounts at Centra Ann seems to be working.  Grin Grin Grin

lol, i got a groupie fan here. Next time there will be a franc000 and another franc0000 and so on until we see a franc0000000000000000000000000000000
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I see people are using their minds and diversifying now. This wallet has more CTR tokens than PAY tokens.
We really don't have to sell all PAY tokens, just diversify and see who will be the best provider in the long run.
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd524c4511b0db6d9d513bb819c9bf3817f2687d1

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/tenx/ (40% dump from latest high)

My demolition job with multiple Newbie accounts at Centra Ann seems to be working.  Grin Grin Grin
Now I also began to think that it was not pump but in fact is uptrend which will keep the price of token rising after securing new floors to provide support to sustain the gained value. That's why this process is seeming slower but it is good in long run and there will be some news which will trigger the price over 0.001 BTC.

what are you talking about? LOL its already almost 0.001BTC please check the price!

I guess you meant 0.01BTC?

BTC0.01 is not that much for a project of this calibre. It just needs some time (so that people can digest its immense importance).

I wish I can foresee where tenx will be in 2020😂. It has been a very productive week. Keep hold people and support this great project together.

Is this a piece of shit for speculation? Or a good investment coin?

Of course long term good investment.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Now I also began to think that it was not pump but in fact is uptrend which will keep the price of token rising after securing new floors to provide support to sustain the gained value. That's why this process is seeming slower but it is good in long run and there will be some news which will trigger the price over 0.001 BTC.

what are you talking about? LOL its already almost 0.001BTC please check the price!

BTC0.01 is not that much for a project of this calibre. It just needs some time (so that people can digest its immense importance).

I wish I can foresee where tenx will be in 2020😂. It has been a very productive week. Keep hold people and support this great project together.

Is this a piece of shit for speculation? Or a good investment coin?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
The whitepaper says 0.5% of the revenue will be distributed to PAY token holder on a monthly basis at start, when will this be finally distributed first time. Always just being told it will not be mentioned before, but isn't it one month live already?
I don´t expect pay outs to begin soon. I don´t expect any decent amount of ETH coming from the pay outs anyway, since I doubt many have the cards already and/or had any valuable purchases with it.
It will come when it comes. Patience is a virtue, and nothing has been announced yet.

In the meantime, enjoy your PAY token rise. Not many coins doubled these last days.
Activity: 56
The whitepaper says 0.5% of the revenue will be distributed to PAY token holder on a monthly basis at start, when will this be finally distributed first time. Always just being told it will not be mentioned before, but isn't it one month live already?
Be patient. The first months are accumulated until all testing is done. It will be monthly when the smart contract works reliably. Don't worry, nothing will be lost. TenX plays it safe for your money.
Activity: 56
I'm doing a demolition job on CENTRA TECH and calling it a SCAM! Here are my reasons:
1. Centra tokens will give .8% in eth returns while TenX will only give .5% returns to all token holders for all transactions.
2. They're issue blue debit cards free delivery to anywhere in the world for only a minimum contribution of only .5 eth
3. They're insuring all digital assets stored in users wallets even from hacking (who the hell does that!?)
4. Centra will also launch cBay - what, their own eBay?!
5. They even have a live video that their debit card linked with crypto is already working!?
6. Similar products with TenX don't have reasons to exist, right?

This will negatively impact TenX token price if Centra becomes successful and our token holders will dump TenX seeing that Centra has a better offer and platform.

Check it out my demolition job in Centra's ANN!!!  I'm slugging it out with a Legendary bitcointalk member! Grin Grin Grin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20669878

Lol someone just made a franc00 account pretending that is me.

Our friend scamalert0?
No. This guy is able to write proficiently. The post is obviously cross-promoting the "USPs" of Centra.

He gave his identity away himself: "... if Centra becomes successful and our token holders will dump ...".

I stand by my principles and I will not throw accusations around. That being said, I find this behavior worrying.

BTW: TenX go! I am very pleased with the recent performance. Finally the PAY token is getting the support it deserves.
Activity: 238
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
I'm doing a demolition job on CENTRA TECH and calling it a SCAM! Here are my reasons:
1. Centra tokens will give .8% in eth returns while TenX will only give .5% returns to all token holders for all transactions.
2. They're issue blue debit cards free delivery to anywhere in the world for only a minimum contribution of only .5 eth
3. They're insuring all digital assets stored in users wallets even from hacking (who the hell does that!?)
5. They even have a live video that their debit card linked with crypto is already working!?

This will negatively impact TenX token price if Centra becomes successful and our token holders will dump TenX seeing that Centra has a better offer and platform.

Check it out my demolition job in Centra's ANN!!!  I'm slugging it out with a Legendary bitcointalk member! Grin Grin Grin

Our friend scamalert0?

Check it out my demolition job in Centra's ANN!!!  I'm slugging it out with a Legendary bitcointalk member! Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

Activity: 490

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 490
Tenx is the best investment i have ever made.
3$ is nothing,  let's fight ethereum in marketcap within 1 year.
Best decision ever.
Relax, the rally is great, but don´t expect it to go supernova. Give it time to grow longterm Smiley

We just have to be realistic, next week TenX will be top ten in CMC
Activity: 9
Hi all,

can you tell me how can I create an TenX account on their website due to obtain TenX Card?

Also can anyone explain to me, where to keep tokens to obtain a transaction return in eth - I assume on the card?

Kind Regards
Jump to: