Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 221. (Read 332241 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What is the number for the asset accumulation smart account where the TenX card use profits are being accumulated for PAY holders?
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
In the realm of risky, speculative investments, this appears to be a sound buy and hold investment. Maybe I'm missing something but this appears far more sound than most white paper to ico to "I promise to do something with all this money," climate that we, in varying degrees, support.

So you mean we should hold PAY and wait for long time to grow slowly ?

I'm not dispensing investment or trading advice. Rather, I'm espousing the virtues of really really simple investing principles.

Being a trader, imho is very difficult but being an investor is relatively easy in a growth industry. What you want to know I can't tell you. No one can. If I was prescient with the market and dubbed myself "The Genie," everyone could just listen to me and we'd all be rich. I'm not that guy nor is anyone else. Here's the best thing I can tell you- what makes crypto interesting is that you can be part-trader part-investor if you'd like. The caveat being that the market climate stay nascent and speculative. It's like the regular markets put into a microwave. Read, research, find what you'd like and use yourself and get involved. If the coin has a run and you want the profit, take it. If the coin heads south, hold it like an investor. Hence the reason to buy what you like and have some belief in.

I had lunch today with a friend from college who got his PhD in finance and is now an MD at Goldman. He worked at a place called Long Term Capital that had two Nobel prize winning economists that created models for trading. They nearly blew up the world's economy. An incredible story. The one thing he warned me against was being too technical in my approach to investing. I love the metrics and the analysis but it's a lot easier to invest in what you like.  

My initial point was that this project seems more sound and stable than most and by no small margin. I don't understand what the debate or concern is about. With a few grand in well placed PR, the price could likely double but what for? So traders can take a profit? How does that advance a funded project? Impatience seems to be an understatement and in this shared venture, the passion that the users as investors as owners participate in, moves the needle. Hence the beauty of blockchain and it's limitless potential.

100% agree, and that's exactly what I'm going for as well. So much less stressful  putting money in as an investor compared to a gambler.

I would love to hear more about  that incredible story!

Hodling & buying.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
In the realm of risky, speculative investments, this appears to be a sound buy and hold investment. Maybe I'm missing something but this appears far more sound than most white paper to ico to "I promise to do something with all this money," climate that we, in varying degrees, support.

I'm not dispensing investment or trading advice. Rather, I'm espousing the virtues of really really simple investing principles.

Being a trader, imho is very difficult but being an investor is relatively easy in a growth industry. What you want to know I can't tell you. No one can. If I was prescient with the market and dubbed myself "The Genie," everyone could just listen to me and we'd all be rich. I'm not that guy nor is anyone else. Here's the best thing I can tell you- what makes crypto interesting is that you can be part-trader part-investor if you'd like. The caveat being that the market climate stay nascent and speculative. It's like the regular markets put into a microwave. Read, research, find what you'd like and use yourself and get involved. If the coin has a run and you want the profit, take it. If the coin heads south, hold it like an investor. Hence the reason to buy what you like and have some belief in.

I had lunch today with a friend from college who got his PhD in finance and is now an MD at Goldman. He worked at a place called Long Term Capital that had two Nobel prize winning economists that created models for trading. They nearly blew up the world's economy. An incredible story. The one thing he warned me against was being too technical in my approach to investing. I love the metrics and the analysis but it's a lot easier to invest in what you like.  

My initial point was that this project seems more sound and stable than most and by no small margin. I don't understand what the debate or concern is about. With a few grand in well placed PR, the price could likely double but what for? So traders can take a profit? How does that advance a funded project? Impatience seems to be an understatement and in this shared venture, the passion that the users as investors as owners participate in, moves the needle. Hence the beauty of blockchain and it's limitless potential.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
For FUDers and Bears .. Let's imagine for a second you are right .. plz explain why are you folks camping here like flies. Go shu away to Useless Etherium tokens and Monaco and other fav...

Your heart and soul and effort and essays on this thread only show one of the two must be true..

* you guys have a special agenda
* you wanna create FUD here to drop price so you can get in cheaper.

what is it ?
sell wall is gone.

yes sell wall is gone ...

but strange that price does not really raise after that ...

seems like price is indeed going down after sell wall is away ...

thats really strange

when will PAY pump ?
everytime when you see a huge volume of buyers suddenly a wall appears...
then after wall has gone the price goes down...

It hasnt been long dude, It will get there.. I think you are being a little impatient. Close the computer, remember every thing is down right now.. Its becoming more of a weekend tradition, however we are still holding strong. Check back monday, I assure you we will be above $2
Activity: 14
This is part of the problem:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/6m3v54/can_we_just_take_a_moment_to_discuss_this/

(am I allowed to post reddit here?)

These guys are supposedly "crypto analysts" and they don't even realize that the ridiculous $50+ prices were from HitBITC scam IOU's. Not only that, but at about the 1 minute to 1:30 mark, one of the dudes makes up a blatantly false recount of how Julian answered a question from a journalist in a recent vlog.

These guys are absolute idiots, of course, but CoinMarketCap is also scaring off investors by including HitBTC in their data feed. So many people believe the price actually peaked at $80 and is now worth a paltry $1.

I'm going to send CMC an email and ask them to remove that junk information from the chart. Please do the same if you feel the same way about this Smiley

EDIT: I'm going to tweet them actually. Here's the link: https://twitter.com/CoinMKTCap
Activity: 34

Activity: 175
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
sell wall is gone.

when will PAY pump ?

Yesterday all Nobel laureates agreed on the term pamp, and not pump.
Activity: 34
sell wall is gone.

yes sell wall is gone ...

but strange that price does not really raise after that ...

seems like price is indeed going down after sell wall is away ...

thats really strange

when will PAY pump ?
everytime when you see a huge volume of buyers suddenly a wall appears...
then after wall has gone the price goes down...

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
sell wall is gone.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Interesting -- BTC 439 sell wall on trex (that's almost 1M tokens).

Do you even know how to trade bro ?

You see, I am in crypto long before your mother turned her UTXO ovum into you. So, thanks, but spare me your philosophy.
Activity: 166

Obviously there is huge sell wall, because only an Idiot would just buy it and not put a sell order for 10x the price as soon as they bought it....

FOR EXAMPLE:

I bought .25 BTC (roughly $500 worth), Then I put in incremental sell orders totalling in 10BTC... Because I put in Sell orders for 10 times more the buying price, there incase it went to the moon, I wont miss out on profits..

Its part of trading Brah.. R U A Newb or something!!!!

you are totally out of reality BRO, trying to be smart and you clearly don't know what a selling wall is about, it is not incremental! go and learn more my friend...

Obviously there is huge sell wall, because only an Idiot would just buy it and not put a sell order for 10x the price as soon as they bought it....

FOR EXAMPLE:

I bought .25 BTC (roughly $500 worth), Then I put in incremental sell orders totalling in 10BTC... Because I put in Sell orders for 10 times more the buying price, there incase it went to the moon, I wont miss out on profits..

Its part of trading Brah.. R U A Newb or something!!!!

From morning till now Bids have gone from 200BTC to 300BTC and we are counter striking the whales with just market orders.

Yes there are some Dumb Whales selling because single orders worth more than 1BTC are spread across. Why cant the realize that even if they holp up the supply for 1 day, demand will serge so hight that it will literally go 10X. Geez why are whales so dumb. Cant HODL for 24 hours for double returns.. Oh well we been neutralizing their DUMPS...

and why are the FUDrs hanging around like house flies ?? Dude if you sold to buy another coin... cant you just go to their thread.. I know why you cant leave.. you FOMO and FUD like bipolar bear...

Plus dude we r gonna stick this coin in our vallet and it will start earning coins too.. that mean there wouldnt be much panic selling. Comparing it MCO and other coins geez .. there is no comparision!! just visit websites and see professionalism, quality, team, implementation. MCO dude they dont even have a github shown.. they changed their company name and launch ico in a few month. Even a blind man can see.. MCO got in it to make quick cash.
Activity: 744
Merit: 253
For long term what do you think it might reach?
10 dollars? or even 100? Is this possible in 1-3 years?

10 trillion!

Greets, Hank
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

Im also new at this, but the concept and Idea is great right ?
Connecting all blockchains and PAYing by card, if for example BTC is used in the real world more and more this would be a great investment right now I think. and PAY tokens will be more valuable.
Activity: 238
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
Well I just bought some and will hold it on long term, if cryptocurrencies are accepted in real world Tenx is the real deal !
Activity: 166
Sorry, dont have time to read more..

Can i order a plastic card to use it on ATMs or there is only 1000 Cars for now that are already out.

Next question: how much can i withdrawl from ATMs.. What are the Daily limits ?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyone?
1000 cards are limited edition to those who contributed more than 25 ETH
normal cards are in unlimited amount and anybody can order, but not now as there is big backlog so they processing the orders for the cards in batches

withdrawal limits for ATM are:
standard limits 400€
upgraded limits 2000€

source: https://www.tenx.tech/card-terms.html

the same as yesterday, without these walls I'm sure the price would be much higher...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Hi all, a urgent question !, Should I invest in some pay tokens at Bittrex right now ? could the price go up ?
What was the most $ ever per pay token, was it 55$?

That $55 was not real. It was an IOU on a sketchy scam exchange.

It become legit approximately 24 hours ago on Bittrex. When it first got listed, people bought it for $9 not realizing they were overpaying (since the value of the coin at ICO was .80).

Now, there's a higher demand for the coins, so it makes sense they are selling for more than the ICO price of .80. It has been trading steady today between $1 and $1.25. (This is its true market value at the moment, and has been it's ONLY true market value to this point)

Basically, any price shown on the chart before July 7th and 21:00 UTC was NOT the real price. The real price like I said is in the range of $1-$1.25.

Hope that helps you make a decision Smiley

Hi oh really, thanks !
Could you please give me pros of why I should invest in the coins ?
What does it mean for PAY being at Bittrex exchange ?
thnx

friend. my advice to you is to not spend your money today.
take a week or so and read lots of stuff here and start watching some coins.
you will get the hang of it.
at that point you will know what to do with your money.

active seller today.
sell wall is now at 368 BTC and moved to .0004299
now i'm not so sure i'm going to hit it.

i think we are higher in a year so my entry points are just for fun really.

If you ask 10 people for investment advice they will give you ten opinions. Do your research and feel what's right for you. If you want to throw money in blindly do so knowing that you will be ok if you lose them all.
Jump to: