Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 222. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
Hi all, a urgent question !, Should I invest in some pay tokens at Bittrex right now ? could the price go up ?
What was the most $ ever per pay token, was it 55$?

That $55 was not real. It was an IOU on a sketchy scam exchange.

It become legit approximately 24 hours ago on Bittrex. When it first got listed, people bought it for $9 not realizing they were overpaying (since the value of the coin at ICO was .80).

Now, there's a higher demand for the coins, so it makes sense they are selling for more than the ICO price of .80. It has been trading steady today between $1 and $1.25. (This is its true market value at the moment, and has been it's ONLY true market value to this point)

Basically, any price shown on the chart before July 7th and 21:00 UTC was NOT the real price. The real price like I said is in the range of $1-$1.25.

Hope that helps you make a decision Smiley

Hi oh really, thanks !
Could you please give me pros of why I should invest in the coins ?
What does it mean for PAY being at Bittrex exchange ?
thnx

friend. my advice to you is to not spend your money today.
take a week or so and read lots of stuff here and start watching some coins.
you will get the hang of it.
at that point you will know what to do with your money.

active seller today.
sell wall is now at 368 BTC and moved to .0004299
now i'm not so sure i'm going to hit it.

i think we are higher in a year so my entry points are just for fun really.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
Hi all, a urgent question !, Should I invest in some pay tokens at Bittrex right now ? could the price go up ?

It become legit approximately 24 hours ago on Bittrex. When it first got listed, people bought it for $9 not realizing they were overpaying (since the value of the coin at ICO was .80).

Now, there's a higher demand for the coins, so it makes sense they are selling for more than the ICO price of .80. It has been trading steady today between $1 and $1.25. (This is its true market value at the moment, and has been it's ONLY true market value to this point)

Basically, any price shown on the chart before July 7th and 21:00 UTC was NOT the real price. The real price like I said is in the range of $1-$1.25.

Hi oh really, thanks !
Could you please give me pros of why I should invest in the coins ?
What does it mean for PAY being at Bittrex exchange ?
thnx
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Basically, any price shown on the chart before July 7th 21:00 UTC was NOT the real price. The real price like I said is in the range of $1-$1.25.

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
.0004399 another big sell wall.
420 BTC.
i think i am going to hit this one.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505

Use the chart.
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
Chainjoes.com
Sorry, dont have time to read more..

Can i order a plastic card to use it on ATMs or there is only 1000 Cars for now that are already out.

Next question: how much can i withdrawl from ATMs.. What are the Daily limits ?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyone?
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Interesting -- BTC 439 sell wall on trex (that's almost 1M tokens).
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
You FUD idiots, this is a legit project, go to the monaco scam to fud there. 100% sure that all the people FUDing here are frustrated monaco investors, they invested in the wrong project. I'm sorry for you guys, monaco is at -30% from ICO price and we are above 100%. Frustration is running in your vanes monascam investors.

By design PAY token price will rise. Nobody will sell, i don't even think the price will go lower than the 1$ (ico price 80 cents), right now is at 1.20$ . So sell your monaco and buy PAY or cry later. We are at 11 place in ASSETS in Coinmarketcap, monaco is in 52, looool.

Lol I don't know if Monaco is a scam, not sure if you're a shill or they really are a BS project...but I know that I didn't care to invest whereas TenX I did yet missed.

I doubt we'll see it drop to ICO price but that all depends on the speed with which they execute.

I've noticed the air let out of the balloon a bit, and like I said in the essay above that traditional investing mindset is messing with the true value of these tokens. as the consumers are worried about market caps instead of milestones on the road map.

Any token now that has goals and misses them by a few days (even though every milestone is obviously tentative) gets shredded by the traditional investors who move to the next hot token, probably suggested to them via algorithm watching charts.

I guess they have a medium update today but it's singapore time so it'll probably be like 9 pm PST or so.

I'm excited regardless of how cryptos perform, and obvious for psychological reasons I'd prefer to see high prices across the board but I realize too that the greatest gains are in a year or so once the projects have had some time to ACTUALLY WORK
Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
NO Doubt this ICO has the potentiality to go higher mark it's just a matter of time.

Get this Mr Expert: The price has been holding steady while the Market went from $99 Bil to $94 Bil, And with Huge whales taking a Dump.
What do you think will happen  when Market goes from $94 Bill to $100 Bill, When whales are out of Steam and Finally it's no longer Red in a couple of hours ?? Exactly!

lol I've already got over 10k PAY at or around 1.05 which is absolutely fine for me, but until I see for sure that it's gonna go back up, I can't put more in.

How is this FUD? the fact you guys call it FUD is proof that you're freaking green horns here. Why don't you watch and learn from some older bucks instead of getting your asses impaled...both figuratively and literally...

This market is unnaturally high ANYWAY considering the layman still isn't beside themselves trying to buy into blockchain tech. I think blockchain is the future of everything finance, in one way or another. But that doesn't mean I smoke hopium...I gave that up years ago.

You need to provide better proof instead of saying these invisible whales are the ones dropping price...when actually often you fools think a 'wall got crushed' (lol) when they just cancel and relist xD

I got semi-heavy (for the average crypto buyer) into PAY as soon as I could because I forgot all about the ICO and didn't see the email til like 4 days later...$1.10 isn't a bad price for a team with this kind of transparency and goals... But you seriously need to understand that currently at least (probably due to the 'type' of money that's inflating this market) the price of any token regardless of utility is performing based on how the few major coins perform. Like it or not, fellow Mr. Experts, the money that blew this bubble up was not from crypto/finance nerds putting 500-5000 into coins like it was before...it was greedy 'traditional' money trying to play coins like stocks, and that's what we're seeing now.

I'll buy lower if eth crashes and takes ERC20's with it, and if I see it hit $2 I'll buy around then too depending on how active the buying is...but I'm also not gonna sit here and stick my thumb up my ass hoping that the market is just gonna throw billions back in because some nerds agree. I hope you guys are right are the market flips, trust me I'm not selling for cash but I have traded some other tokens for more stable ones in the event it goes bear-y, one of those being PAY only because of the hype and the fact that they seem to be closest to a user-friendly, massively adoptable product.

I like MGO too but seeing MGO get hit so hard wasn't fully surprising as they might even be a year away from a usable platform, but it DID still make me nauseous and it was a reality check that the day-trading mentality could very well be outweighing the hodl now a days...which is so scary cause coins gain real value by having a large amount of hodling...
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
Chainjoes.com
Sorry, dont have time to read more..

Can i order a plastic card to use it on ATMs or there is only 1000 Cars for now that are already out.

Next question: how much can i withdrawl from ATMs.. What are the Daily limits ?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Does anyone know why the app needs permission to view sms messages? This seems like a permission that I would not be willing to give. Looks like a great concept. I just try to stay safe in this crazy space.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
You FUD idiots, this is a legit project, go to the monaco scam to fud there. 100% sure that all the people FUDing here are frustrated monaco investors, they invested in the wrong project. I'm sorry for you guys, monaco is at -30% from ICO price and we are above 100%. Frustration is running in your vanes monascam investors.

By design PAY token price will rise. Nobody will sell, i don't even think the price will go lower than the 1$ (ico price 80 cents), right now is at 1.20$ . So sell your monaco and buy PAY or cry later. We are at 11 place in ASSETS in Coinmarketcap, monaco is in 52, looool.

Activity: 6

Have you seen the charts for basically every coin that gets listed after an ICO?

You call us pumpers, but you're a FUD'er.. why are you even here then? Probably to try and drive it down to ICO price so you can buy in since you missed out?

Julian also said Chinese and international exchanges are in the coming days. Do you really think there's not going to be much higher demand than there is right now? Especially when the market overall bounces back up?

dude you're so fresh in cryptos (clearly by your logic) that I think you need to take a step back. I've been watching/buying bitcoin since around $100 and I've seen those markets that without any broad-known catalyst just crash. And vice versa...and sometimes for months.

Sure, Asian exchanges will obviously help, and I think that PAY might be one of the solid tokens that holds value in a bear market, but anytime you hear a noob say "look at other ICO charts!" it shows how little experience they have in this scene.

Anyone who was playing around with crypto before the last bubble rush we just saw would see that this current trend in the market has the same looks as the other times it went bear. I'm not saying we're switching to down trend but I will say one should be ready considering how much 'real world' money just flowed into this market. They might take profits sooner than later rather than waiting for the market to drop, and bounce back higher than before.

I have no doubt the bull rush will return, but to think that it's over in 4 days I'm just not sure. We're in an accelerated time-space so maybe it WILL only be a few days bearish but my gut has the nerves that it'll be 1-2 months before we see fresh capital flow into here and start the next rush.

Dude is definitely at least 50% right when he says its FOMOs who drove the price up, because if the funding for this market was less centralized then it would just keep going up, instead of stalling when all the FOMOs have spent their last fiat hoping the price will continue climbing.

The noobs drove this market up, and the noobs are probably the reason the price is crashing all over the board, and why PAY isn't at $5 right now going higher in a bull run.

WE CAN PARTIALLY THANK HITBTC AND ALL THE FOOLS WHO USE IT FOR GETTING THE FIRST FEW SUCKERS TO PAY $10!!!

If people who actually believed in cryptos were the real investors, instead of 'traditional finance' noobs, we'd see much more hodling and the only sells would be fairly high. There are still a good portion of investors who are 1 yr+ guys which is how I made my money, but the fact that so many people are playing traditionally and turning the market bull to bear bull to bear makes it harder to judge which projects even truly have potential, as we don't know how many investors in any ICO are 'real' crypto lovers, or just people trying to make a guaranteed 200% and switch
Dont get mad bro that you cant buy it at 50 cents... Find some cheap coin.. Don't FUD here without any reason!!!! We all know you are just mad because you want in for cheap. This is actually getting entertaining.

Get this Mr Expert: The price has been holding steady while the Market went from $99 Bil to $94 Bil, And with Huge whales taking a Dump.
What do you think will happen  when Market goes from $94 Bill to $100 Bill, When whales are out of Steam and Finally it's no longer Red in a couple of hours ?? Exactly!
Activity: 6
I usually dont comment, but there are excessive amount of dedicated FUDers in this thread. Truth be told, FUDers are actually FOMOing but also want to stick to their system. The wishful thinking of it dropping 50% so they can get in.. I dont think so. According to every single method this Coin is looking Superb!!

* Strong Project
* Excellent Fabbunaci Retracement
* Excellent Staking program to keep price steady
* Bids Increasing
* Volume Increasing
* Cap Increasing
* 98% Bot recommendation to buy (highest I have seen in 3 months)
* Whale dumping useless.
* Google Trends rising
* Not a bad Name, Ticker or Symbol

This are simply no negatives. What works for Shit coins does not work for Best coin. We are all in and will be launching youtube videos very soon. FUDers why are you guys hovering here like bees if you dont like what you see huh ?

Lunar Module in  T - 10 Wink

Crypto Lobby Team

Have you seen the charts for basically every coin that gets listed after an ICO?

You call us pumpers, but you're a FUD'er.. why are you even here then? Probably to try and drive it down to ICO price so you can buy in since you missed out?

Julian also said Chinese and international exchanges are in the coming days. Do you really think there's not going to be much higher demand than there is right now? Especially when the market overall bounces back up?

dude you're so fresh in cryptos (clearly by your logic) that I think you need to take a step back. I've been watching/buying bitcoin since around $100 and I've seen those markets that without any broad-known catalyst just crash. And vice versa...and sometimes for months.

Sure, Asian exchanges will obviously help, and I think that PAY might be one of the solid tokens that holds value in a bear market, but anytime you hear a noob say "look at other ICO charts!" it shows how little experience they have in this scene.

Anyone who was playing around with crypto before the last bubble rush we just saw would see that this current trend in the market has the same looks as the other times it went bear. I'm not saying we're switching to down trend but I will say one should be ready considering how much 'real world' money just flowed into this market. They might take profits sooner than later rather than waiting for the market to drop, and bounce back higher than before.

I have no doubt the bull rush will return, but to think that it's over in 4 days I'm just not sure. We're in an accelerated time-space so maybe it WILL only be a few days bearish but my gut has the nerves that it'll be 1-2 months before we see fresh capital flow into here and start the next rush.

Dude is definitely at least 50% right when he says its FOMOs who drove the price up, because if the funding for this market was less centralized then it would just keep going up, instead of stalling when all the FOMOs have spent their last fiat hoping the price will continue climbing.

The noobs drove this market up, and the noobs are probably the reason the price is crashing all over the board, and why PAY isn't at $5 right now going higher in a bull run.

WE CAN PARTIALLY THANK HITBTC AND ALL THE FOOLS WHO USE IT FOR GETTING THE FIRST FEW SUCKERS TO PAY $10!!!

If people who actually believed in cryptos were the real investors, instead of 'traditional finance' noobs, we'd see much more hodling and the only sells would be fairly high. There are still a good portion of investors who are 1 yr+ guys which is how I made my money, but the fact that so many people are playing traditionally and turning the market bull to bear bull to bear makes it harder to judge which projects even truly have potential, as we don't know how many investors in any ICO are 'real' crypto lovers, or just people trying to make a guaranteed 200% and switch
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yay, price is rising in bittrex Grin Grin
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

You guys do know, that the tokens are not IN the wallets, right?

You use the wallet to "see" them on the blockchain.

The smart contracts pays the 0.5% revenue to all addresses EXCEPT those of exchanges.

So people holding their PAY on exchanges won't get their revenue share.

Move PAY to an address you hold the private key and you will be part of the revenue share - which apparently will happen soon.

But will that extra eth that doesn't get sent to the exchange addresses get distributed amongst those that DO have them in their wallet, or will it go to TenX?

Afaik all the revenue will be split between those PAY tokens that aren't on exchanges.
Activity: 14

You guys do know, that the tokens are not IN the wallets, right?

You use the wallet to "see" them on the blockchain.

The smart contracts pays the 0.5% revenue to all addresses EXCEPT those of exchanges.

So people holding their PAY on exchanges won't get their revenue share.

Move PAY to an address you hold the private key and you will be part of the revenue share - which apparently will happen soon.

But will that extra eth that doesn't get sent to the exchange addresses get distributed amongst those that DO have them in their wallet, or will it go to TenX?
Jump to: