Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 223. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

yobit have PAY ? WATCH THAT PRICE!!!!!

ok is not tenx pay it is EPAY
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Looking at the chart on marketcap:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/tenx/

It seems as if tenx has reached it's minimal price? Does it really mean it's impossible for tenx to go lower than this other than when the supply is altered or it completely goes to shit(bankrupt-ish)?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Hey dude!

The CMC chart is all screwed up (you may know this).

Those insanely high prices in the beginning were IOU's on a sketchy exchange. Then this morning when Bittrex got listed, someone initially arbitraged it for about 10x what it was worth.

It's real value has been steady between $1 and $1.25 for the past almost 24 hours now.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Very big cap for start , I think.
So price will go down in next days...
The market has hit 92 billion and always bounces back at this point.. you guys are going to regret not getting in before everything starts pumping again.

Also, the 24-hour % is about to change from -98% to in the green in a few hours, and it will be surrounded by a sea of red as the other coins have all posted losses in the last 24 hours.

Now would be the time to buy before the pump.

Look at what happened to EOS on the kraken charts after 24 hours of being listed.

Do you think a coin pumps by itself? YOU FOMOS are the ones who are pumping the coins. People always have the idea that are some big whales that will pump the price up for them. Do you even realize that the common man is the one who is pumping the coins? The "whales" are just there to dump on you newbs. They are not there to give you money.

Have you seen the charts for basically every coin that gets listed after an ICO?

You call us pumpers, but you're a FUD'er.. why are you even here then? Probably to try and drive it down to ICO price so you can buy in since you missed out?

Julian also said Chinese and international exchanges are in the coming days. Do you really think there's not going to be much higher demand than there is right now? Especially when the market overall bounces back up?
Activity: 23
Looking at the chart on marketcap:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/tenx/

It seems as if tenx has reached it's minimal price? Does it really mean it's impossible for tenx to go lower than this other than when the supply is altered or it completely goes to shit(bankrupt-ish)?

Thanks for your reply in advance.
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
in the video announcing this was to be in Bittrex, the guy on it said this will reach $70? Really? LOL when and why?

Julian said, it will NOT trade at the level of the IOUs ($70) now, but it might get there some day.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
in the video announcing this was to be in Bittrex, the guy on it said this will reach $70? Really? LOL when and why?
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
The market has hit 92 billion and always bounces back at this point.. you guys are going to regret not getting in before everything starts pumping again.

Also, the 24-hour % is about to change from -98% to in the green in a few hours, and it will be surrounded by a sea of red as the other coins have all posted losses in the last 24 hours.

Look at what happened to EOS on the kraken charts after 24 hours of being listed.

Do you think a coin pumps by itself? YOU FOMOS are the ones who are pumping the coins. People always have the idea that are some big whales that will pump the price up for them. Do you even realize that the common man is the one who is pumping the coins? The "whales" are just there to dump on you newbs. They are not there to give you money.
Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Big Whales offloading now, let them finish offload. Hope it will start pumping soon.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Cashed in the 30% Profit and now I wait for the project to evolve.  I think lower prices are possible for the next weeks.  Long-Term this could be a GEM , but the question is when.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Since I missed the ICO cause I was in the hospital I have taken this opportunity to buy TenX on bittrex. I belive this project has a very bright future. There is alot of competition tough like Monaco, TKN and Pluton. I hope TenX will come out on top.
You can buy it at Bittrex now. For example I missed ICO too, but I have bought some Tenx already.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Since I missed the ICO cause I was in the hospital I have taken this opportunity to buy TenX on bittrex. I belive this project has a very bright future. There is alot of competition tough like Monaco, TKN and Pluton. I hope TenX will come out on top.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
This thread becoming totally unusable, with this amount of fud and stupid and pathetic posts you just can't filter needed information. Same is in Monaco thread, and this is very bad for naive investors who panicking immediately they see smallest amount of doubt.
Now can i get honest answer what was ICO price for this token?

Jesus.. Every third post someone asks for the freaking ico price. It's 1 eth for 420 PAY. Do ur damn math, look up eth price on ico date, if u want fiat currency value.

Naive investors are bad for themselves, no one cares if they are stupid and if they lose some money.

There's a chance to get some cheap PAY tokens, use it, or don't. Don't be whinging about the price,  if it's too high - don't buy.
Activity: 476
This thread becoming totally unusable, with this amount of fud and stupid and pathetic posts you just can't filter needed information. Same is in Monaco thread, and this is very bad for naive investors who panicking immediately they see smallest amount of doubt.
Now can i get honest answer what was ICO price for this token?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
They are on bitrex already?
TenX Pay Token (PAY) - right?

yes
They are on bitrex already?
TenX Pay Token (PAY) - right?
hey people, cards already issued or no?

Yes. But orders are backlogged atm.

They want to scale slowly and first make sure that everything works smoothly.
hey people, cards already issued or no?
Jump to: