Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 19. (Read 332129 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
If you want real adoption without credit cards, tell your shop about https://palmpay.io/ and get a 0.5% cut as ambassador.
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
The only value the PAY Token has at the moment, is sucking your money!

Only problem I had with Tenx (especially Julian) is that they OVER PROMISED and under delivered, if they have been honest with us from the beginning, most likely there will be no issue.  I must say that it hit the bottom at 0.000075btc, so most likely we are in uptrend. You don't have to be bagholder but rather be swing trader, you could easily double your money
no need to be surprised, this is already common in the world of crypto currencies, Bitcoin in this season has a bearish trend, and has an impact on TENX, and this is the right time to buy if you want to get profit from TENX
Activity: 14
TenX Paper Wallet Generator:

https://cryptonizor.com/wallet/tenx/
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Only problem I had with Tenx (especially Julian) is that they OVER PROMISED and under delivered, if they have been honest with us from the beginning, most likely there will be no issue.  I must say that it hit the bottom at 0.000075btc, so most likely we are in uptrend. You don't have to be bagholder but rather be swing trader, you could easily double your money
Activity: 63
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Main problem is that the PAY token has no value at the moment, it's just gambling if you hold PAY (I do ...). They have to create some useful features for the token when the new card is released, I'm still hoping for that.
has no value? in your opinion, PAY tokens have entered good exchangers such as bithumb, bittrex, hitbtc and others, now PAY has decreased by 7%, but don't mistake PAY tokens still have a good future, You are not wrong if you hold PAY tokens, because PAY tokens will go up

Who bought this token long time they have only one choice to hodl or accept the lose. As few day price went up and now again it moving with same down trend I think if someone want to gamble than it is nice choice to make some profit.
i don't think tenx will ever work or provide any card, it's better not invest in tenx, i got out without losing anything, i guess was lucky. wirex works so i would use that for spending my crypto or something better that comes along in future.

Thats true!  Roll Eyes

Tenx is 50/50, it could go either way
Merit: 129
Main problem is that the PAY token has no value at the moment, it's just gambling if you hold PAY (I do ...). They have to create some useful features for the token when the new card is released, I'm still hoping for that.
has no value? in your opinion, PAY tokens have entered good exchangers such as bithumb, bittrex, hitbtc and others, now PAY has decreased by 7%, but don't mistake PAY tokens still have a good future, You are not wrong if you hold PAY tokens, because PAY tokens will go up

I just say there is no use case for the token right now, nobody needs it to order a card or use their card when it's delivered. I really like the project, but not the token at the moment. I hope they invent something to give the token real value.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Merit: 129
The main problem is that the PAY token has no value at the moment, it's just gambling if you hold PAY (I do ...). They have to create some useful features for the token when the new card is released, I still hope so.
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
i don't think tenx will ever work or provide any card, it's better not invest in tenx, i got out without losing anything, i guess was lucky. wirex works so i would use that for spending my crypto or something better that comes along in future.

Thats true!  Roll Eyes
If I could go back in time, I would of NEVER invested in Tenx but rather in Carando/Stellar or even Tron.  Rule of thumb is invested in "platform coin" (ETH/ADA/XLM/TRX) rather than DAPPS b/c most of DAPPS will die off within few years
Well.. I think there will be cards this year.. I'll buy some PAY now.. No risk, no fun.  Grin

Thanks mate!
you'll probably buy from what I will be dumping.
Just another hyped and dumped useless coin.
you may be a very old man once they come up with a card.
and if they will succeed, rest assured they won't be the first and definitely not the only ones.
Somehow they convinced me and thousands of others that they are unique and special - they are not!

Don't sell the coin at a loss b/c it will bounce back. If you bought it during ICO or early summer of 2017 and you still kept it until now, just wait for few months. Only positive news, I heard about Tenx (since ICO) was when kelvin briefly mentioned about bin number. Since Tenx has bin number, I feel that they are in right track

Hodling this coin in hope for a great future proved to be a big mistake already.
The Dollar to Bitcoin ratio since the ico had rocketed and depreciated the token already by 5 times at least.
looking back from this point - it is still a mistake.
Actually, this token was one of the worst performers during the last peak of December, multiplying only 3-4 times it's btc ico price while a vast majority of all the other coins did 10 times their worth (and more!) dring the same comparable period of time.
I only started to sell recently and already made 3 times gains with the money I recovered, and that's in a cruel bear market!
The reason I was optimistic at first was that I believed they would dominate the card market and have an edge on all the other competitors.
Now, I believe they missed the boat and by the time their card will be ready, it would be nothing special and one of many. (too many)
Yes, the token will recover one day, but so will all the others. I am cutting my losses and taking my chances elsewhere.

If I remember correctly, ICO price was around 0.0031 eth so basically if you want to get out today which is 0.00284 eth,  you still get your most of the money. The question is why would you get out today when you went through HELL by holding the coin since July 2017 (I'm assuming), if you already waited out 16 months, why not wait it out another few months. If you go back to my previous post here, you will find that I was more critical of Tenx than you, I was using REAL FACTS to support my arguments.  The facts are Julian over promise TOO MUCH and this created fracture  in the community, if Julian just shut his mouth from the beginning, Tenx would of been in much better place. For example, Julian stated that they are going to get banking license in Q2, 2018. When he stated this ridiculous statement, I laughed my ass off b/c I knew that it was going to take at least few years to get the banking license. He created "FALSE HOPE" to people and frankly I was piss off. If you don't know for sure 100%, don't announce it to the world.

The upside is that I see less of Julian and also I like the fact that they got BIN number. Just BIN number alone changed my mind in positive way. People need to learn not to have "attachment" on specific coin b/c if you do that you are going to suffer in long term, just what happened to Tenx. At the begining, I strongly "believe in" Tenx and never sold single pay token even though price spike to $6/$7 in Aug and another on in Dec. I could easily made 6 to 8 times of money but since I "strongly" believe in Tenx, just like dumb f"" I didn't sell anything. When I look back now, that was SOOOOOOOO STUPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIDDDDD. I should of done of what most swing trader done which is ride the wave up and dump it on high. Moral of story, TAKE PROFIT!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
just venting my frustration. to be honest, I already sold more than half of my PAY holdings but deep inside I still wish I am wrong.

I am also frustrated by their actions, although I bought only a small amount and at lower than ICO price. I try to stay optimistic though.
However, posts like yours can be easily seen as plain FUD. Some will ignore, some will counter, increasing your frustrations even more.
Better luck with your future investments!
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
just venting my frustration. to be honest, I already sold more than half of my PAY holdings but deep inside I still wish I am wrong.

I am also frustrated by their actions, although I bought only a small amount and at lower than ICO price. I try to stay optimistic though.
However, posts like yours can be easily seen as plain FUD. Some will ignore, some will counter, increasing your frustrations even more.
Better luck with your future investments!
Activity: 10
Well.. I think there will be cards this year.. I'll buy some PAY now.. No risk, no fun.  Grin

Thanks mate!
and if they will succeed, rest assured they won't be the first and definitely not the only ones.
Somehow they convinced me and thousands of others that they are unique and special - they are not!

Don't sell the coin at a loss b/c it will bounce back. If you bought it during ICO or early summer of 2017 and you still kept it until now, just wait for few months. Only positive news, I heard about Tenx (since ICO) was when kelvin briefly mentioned about bin number. Since Tenx has bin number, I feel that they are in right track

Hodling this coin in hope for a great future proved to be a big mistake already.
The Dollar to Bitcoin ratio since the ico had rocketed and depreciated the token already by 5 times at least.
looking back from this point - it is still a mistake.
Actually, this token was one of the worst performers during the last peak of December, multiplying only 3-4 times it's btc ico price while a vast majority of all the other coins did 10 times their worth (and more!) dring the same comparable period of time.
I only started to sell recently and already made 3 times gains with the money I recovered, and that's in a cruel bear market!
The reason I was optimistic at first was that I believed they would dominate the card market and have an edge on all the other competitors.
Now, I believe they missed the boat and by the time their card will be ready, it would be nothing special and one of many. (too many)
Yes, the token will recover one day, but so will all the others. I am cutting my losses and taking my chances elsewhere.
Thanks mate!

I don't tell that you are right or wrong, but:
You know that just from the fact you use a 4-post newbie to write this will make people think you wrote the opposite of what you are thinking, right?

Sorry, but I am a noob in this forum, not to crypto - just this website. Not usually engaging in conversations but just venting my frustration.
to be honest, I already sold more than half of my PAY holdings but deep inside I still wish I am wrong.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Thanks mate!

I don't tell that you are right or wrong, but:
You know that just from the fact you use a 4-post newbie to write this will make people think you wrote the opposite of what you are thinking, right?
Well.. I think there will be cards this year.. I'll buy some PAY now.. No risk, no fun.  Grin

Thanks mate!

Thanks mate!
Pages:
Jump to: