Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 20. (Read 332129 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I'm kinda of grateful that we see LESS of Julian these days. Talk about cocky, what did I tell you guys about Banking License? I said that we will not see the banking license until next year or in 2020. Even Coinbase (est. worth of $8 BILLION) is having trouble with obtaining banking license. Coinbase has lots of wall street supporter and they can't do it.

My guess is that, Tenx knows that Tenx Pay token serves no purpose right now but once they obtain banking license, they probably will honor original white paper with token structure. Most likely, Tenx will ask token holder for personal information for KYC purpose

i always don't trust any project claiming to be the first or second to provide spendable crypto to fiat card to the community, before any project cn come with such promises, they should provide evidence of obtaining a banking license from the financial institution, obliviously Tenx pay will be useless if the they are unable to secure the license to operate,  i hope eventually they are able to obtain this license otherwise their will be a huge dump of Pay tokens and it will be hard to recover, Julian should talk less and act more towards securing a license Cheesy

Julian made the situation from bad to worst by "over promising" on everything. He should of been "HONEST" with us from the beginning and it would of been much better shape today. If you bought ICO or early summer of 2017, just wait for the market to recover, don't sell it for loss. Tenx was in downtrend since August 2017 and it finally broke the trend in Aug 2018. We are in side way trend and most likely the start of uptrend, just wait
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
I'm kinda of grateful that we see LESS of Julian these days. Talk about cocky, what did I tell you guys about Banking License? I said that we will not see the banking license until next year or in 2020. Even Coinbase (est. worth of $8 BILLION) is having trouble with obtaining banking license. Coinbase has lots of wall street supporter and they can't do it.

My guess is that, Tenx knows that Tenx Pay token serves no purpose right now but once they obtain banking license, they probably will honor original white paper with token structure. Most likely, Tenx will ask token holder for personal information for KYC purpose

i always don't trust any project claiming to be the first or second to provide spendable crypto to fiat card to the community, before any project cn come with such promises, they should provide evidence of obtaining a banking license from the financial institution, obliviously Tenx pay will be useless if the they are unable to secure the license to operate,  i hope eventually they are able to obtain this license otherwise their will be a huge dump of Pay tokens and it will be hard to recover, Julian should talk less and act more towards securing a license Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Activity: 490
Merit: 109

The problem with the card projects we all have, but we need to find ways of bypassing the system. In the project "Minexcoin" the Bank does not work directly with Visa, so they have a chance to succeed in issuing cards. Soon will begin sending cards "MinexPay".
No man you seem to be wrong here, the Minexpay is a still hypothetical , tell me what is the use of the card which has no tie up with visa or mastercard? can we use it anywhere??
Even if minexpay directly deal with Minexbank still minexbank has to collaborate with some payment processing company like visa.
The Minexpay will have Mastercard cards, later Visa. These cards will work all over the world. I will not tell here how the whole system will work, if you're interested, follow the project, there is not much time left before the system starts. Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

TenX was indeed very successful at scamming all their investards.

Roll Eyes

That is the dark side of this project they are not caring about the reputation of this project. Long term investors are also frustrated what will be happen in the future I also think they failed to find the solution to keep continue.

I think i actually see reasons with the above post, TenX paying out dividends periodically was the spelling point of this project during ico period, i remember missing out because transaction didn't go through, along the line they manage to cgange the main reason most people hodl their PAY tokens, i hope Julian can redirect and make TenX a success.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Well.. I think there will be cards this year.. I'll buy some PAY now.. No risk, no fun.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

TenX was indeed very successful at scamming all their investards.

Roll Eyes

That is the dark side of this project they are not caring about the reputation of this project. Long term investors are also frustrated what will be happen in the future I also think they failed to find the solution to keep continue.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

This wasn't Julian's first rodeo.

He was scamming people way before TenX.

Roll Eyes
So still dead huh....

surprise surprise....

not....  Roll Eyes
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

The problem with the card projects we all have, but we need to find ways of bypassing the system. In the project "Minexcoin" the Bank does not work directly with Visa, so they have a chance to succeed in issuing cards. Soon will begin sending cards "MinexPay".
No man you seem to be wrong here, the Minexpay is a still hypothetical , tell me what is the use of the card which has no tie up with visa or mastercard? can we use it anywhere??
Even if minexpay directly deal with Minexbank still minexbank has to collaborate with some payment processing company like visa.
Activity: 490
Merit: 109
All major ‘card’ projects are faced with delays and a tough merger with the regular financial industry. Plutus, Monaco and TenX. This ain’t crypto Wild West; it takes time to get everything aligned and running smooth. We see what happens if things are done shoddy (Wavecrest and Plutus also had a card issuer cancelled just after they started shipping cards).

I really hope we can get past this someday and just make our own cards.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Yes, as Lennart said - in the Additional Whitepaper it is said that they will introduce additional features to payment tokens in the near future and that they will be connected to the TenX Wallet and TenX Card, so utility tokens are currently useless - but actually they are looking forward to giving prizes at some point in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
All major ‘card’ projects are faced with delays and a tough merger with the regular financial industry. Plutus, Monaco and TenX. This ain’t crypto Wild West; it takes time to get everything aligned and running smooth. We see what happens if things are done shoddy (Wavecrest and Plutus also had a card issuer cancelled just after they started shipping cards).

I really hope we can get past this someday and just make our own cards.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Is it finally dead? Too many days without news. They have to pay loans and all that stuff without making money. Julian posting on private social media channels, not for TenX anymore. Glad I've sold it all. May I'll consider a rebuy below 10k for some risk investment.

It's actually a shame. I loved my card. I loved the way it worked with the app. Not comparable product out there and they are not able to get a new card within a fucking year after having had a working solution.

Instead of giving business tips, Julian should visit some Get-Shit-Done-Workshops (at the end, this is what it is about).
Probably they're having a hard time to figure out how to get their card lol while other projects are starting to rollout their cards now. What's the hold anyway and they can't tell or even announce it. They're afraid the price will fall and they can no longer dump devs funding.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Is it finally dead? Too many days without news. They have to pay loans and all that stuff without making money. Julian posting on private social media channels, not for TenX anymore. Glad I've sold it all. May I'll consider a rebuy below 10k for some risk investment.

It's actually a shame. I loved my card. I loved the way it worked with the app. Not comparable product out there and they are not able to get a new card within a fucking year after having had a working solution.

Instead of giving business tips, Julian should visit some Get-Shit-Done-Workshops (at the end, this is what it is about).
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Yes of course in the US. That's why ICO's based in the US are trying to find a way for the unregulated business of ICO's to be part with them.
copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I really like the new card and hope to receive it soon
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
all card projects are not the same. in fact, it has distinctive features. the most important of these is their teamwork. TenX team took many steps to make the project successful. their partners have been rejected because they are not currently global ready. this will change over time. TenX has a different and Popular related investor.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
I like the problem that they are trying to solve and that TenX has a working product and a detailed roadmap, but the valuation is on the rich side and there are already a few competitors in this space. I like PAY for long-term investment.

Does they have working cards right now? This cards available for order and using in every country or just in few Europes countries?
Nothing has been provided yet but i can agree with a working card. They have working card in the past and it was provided by WaveCrest. WaveCrest loses it's license and that caused old TenX cards to be useless now.

So, they raised 100 mln usd and they was just a middleman in this scheme? What they did for 100 mln usd? Are they going to provide credit cards or they waiting for same a sad fate (prison) as Centra ?

TenX is generating enormous attention in the blockchain community and has received the support of industry giants like Vitalik Buterin (creator of Ethereum). Not sure that they will be the same as Centra.
Pages:
Jump to: