Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 297. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Why you not open bounty campaign immediately??
Activity: 378
No bounty on or before ico?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
The whitepaper says 1/350 eth?  Front page says 1/200 eth.

I will ask the op to update. 1/350 is correct - we updated it when ETH rose in price.

Ah thank you, and I just saw that you answered it a page or two ago.  Was busy reading the entire whitepaper lol thank you.

I will ask the op to update. 1/350 is correct - we updated it when ETH rose in price.
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.

I am invested in it already and idiots like that piss me off.  The good thing is I can say what I want while you are suppose to be Courteous, Humble and Tolerant of morons.
[/quote]

Thanx for your support, truly appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
famous people cited here in front page to lure more innocent money? looks to me a high school project is going on, lol

I see what have a rocket scientist in da house.   Huh

Do you realize that Fenbush invested into this project?  Wait, I bet your due diligence turned that info up, or maybe it did not so you decided to post something that is complete bullshit to induce fear in people.

The real fuck up here is people like you that just open their mouths and let shit fall out of it without actually doing anything to back up your statements.

Bo Shen has like 700,000 Eth and Vitalik Butthole has a huge amount as well.  Having said that, I am sure your great investigative work yielded you the info they are 2 of the 3 individuals in Fenbush VC.

Now please take your ignorant spam to a thread that warrants ignorant posts

I would have not dared to phrase it that way, but thank you for sharing my thoughts :-)

I am invested in it already and idiots like that piss me off.  The good thing is I can say what I want while you are suppose to be Courteous, Humble and Tolerant of morons.
famous people cited here in front page to lure more innocent money? looks to me a high school project is going on, lol

Do you realize that Fenbush invested into this project?  Wait, I bet your due diligence turned that info up, or maybe it did not so you decided to post something that is complete bullshit to induce fear in people.

The real fuck up here is people like you that just open their mouths and let shit fall out of it without actually doing anything to back up your statements.

Bo Shen has like 700,000 Eth and Vitalik Butthole has a huge amount as well.  Having said that, I am sure your great investigative work yielded you the info they are 2 of the 3 individuals in Fenbush VC.

I would have not dared to phrase it that way, but thank you for sharing my thoughts :-)
legendary

legendary
Please for the love of God do not offer bounties.  They are a waste of time and then we must deal with their greedy asses for weeks after the fact whining about their balances not being correct.
Activity: 254
Activity: 59
I do not understand what is the use of the project since we are discussing the same project here?
What makes this different than Tokencard or Monaco?

We have a very different product, you can read the details here: www.tenx.tech
Short summary: any currency, no fees, already working product, and much more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
What makes this different than Tokencard or Monaco?
Activity: 518
I see the team is strong and experience, and the concept is unique and different, currently many ICO but with a different concept then make this project will be successful, I will know more about this project and I waiting for social bounty  Smiley

the 200 in here is old info - the 350 is the actual ratio.
You get the same ratio during presale and first 24h - the benefit of the presale is the confirmed slot.

Is the 350 PAY per 1 Ethereum set in stone now or will the ratio change if Ethereum fluctuates in price?  Also, is ETH the only accepted crypto for this ICO?  

during the token sale we are accepting the largest array of currencies any token sale has ever offered - you can find a list here: www.tenx.tech

ETH : PAY with 1:350 is set in stone
when will the card be available approx.?

Next week.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

the 200 in here is old info - the 350 is the actual ratio.
You get the same ratio during presale and first 24h - the benefit of the presale is the confirmed slot.

Is the 350 PAY per 1 Ethereum set in stone now or will the ratio change if Ethereum fluctuates in price?  Also, is ETH the only accepted crypto for this ICO?  
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
So tenx will issue a debit card or credit cardt.Can I use it to buy products on credit?I know the difference between debit and credit card but need clarification
Jump to: