Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 298. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So thats an ICO backed up by credit cards? or how can we understand this project?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
do you need a french translator for the application ? if yes, i will be very pleased to participate
Activity: 72
Merit: 3
when will the card be available approx.?
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys

-snip-
Nice looking card Smiley would really love to have on of these.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______

Looking at the comparison in the OP and comparing other well known cards on the market very few can matchup to TenX #fact
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

[/quote]

Still would like an answer for this. Also how much token / ETH do you get with the presale (125ETH minimum) ? I saw on this thread 200 / ETH but whitepaper says the main ICO gives 350 / ETH, it should be higher than main ICO if you buy at presale.
[/quote]

the 200 in here is old info - the 350 is the actual ratio.
You get the same ratio during presale and first 24h - the benefit of the presale is the confirmed slot.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
I understand 51% of all tokens will be given to ICO investors, 20% is kept by tenX but I don't understand how the rest, 29%, will be distributed. Will investors who use their cards for payments receive 0.1% from each transaction or 0.1% of the fee, or this will be given only for bounties like facebook/twitter marketing and such ? I'd like to see a detailed description for the distribution of 29%.

Still would like an answer for this. Also how much token / ETH do you get with the presale (125ETH minimum) ? I saw on this thread 200 / ETH but whitepaper says the main ICO gives 350 / ETH, it should be higher than main ICO if you buy at presale.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
any bounty for social media???
Activity: 2
I'm in! wish you guys good luck in business  Cheesy
Activity: 50
interesting i will keep an eye on this
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
is there any benefits for ico buyer for the final product ?  i mean lifetime reduced fees or others ? im not talkin about the collector cards, but only for ico participant
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
WOW! VITALIK AGAIN? this is great news, this will be ssuccesful. by the way you have bounties? socail media or signature campaign?

they have announced only bug reporting bounties, and it is possible that  there will be no other ones. We should wait a bit more
Activity: 314
WOW! VITALIK AGAIN? this is great news, this will be ssuccesful. by the way you have bounties? socail media or signature campaign?
Activity: 703
Merit: 500

Is there any pre-sale? I have heard that there is a pre-sale ongoing right now, if it is ture, any bonus offered to the pre-sale and if there is a locking period. Thank you in advance.

Yes. If you contribute more than 125 ETH you can get in for the presale. Please send an email with your desired amount to [email protected] and I will put you on the list. You will get the same 20% bonus that you get during the first 24hrs of the token sale on June 24th, you you have a confirmed slot if we have enough space for the 100K ETH presale limit.

That's great. I think I will invest it. I just lock some ETH on ICOAGE on June 12th for TENX project, but now I wonder if I can get the 20% bonus.
Activity: 243
Enough to listen to this discussion thank you
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Is there any confirmation from Vitalik that he inbested in this?Can someone please point me to the axtual xource aor any way to verify it?

look at Vitalik's fund: www.fenbushi.vc and look who they support.
Thanks a lot.Is it true that minimum investment is 135 eth?It is a huge given today's eth price I guess it was decided when eth was low .

Pretty sure that's only for the pre-ICO. I sure hope the minimum is lower during the actual ICO as I don't have access to those amounts.

Minimum for the ico is 0.05 ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Is there any confirmation from Vitalik that he inbested in this?Can someone please point me to the axtual xource aor any way to verify it?

Thanks a lot.Is it true that minimum investment is 135 eth?It is a huge given today's eth price I guess it was decided when eth was low .

Pretty sure that's only for the pre-ICO. I sure hope the minimum is lower during the actual ICO as I don't have access to those amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

Activity: 908
Merit: 503
I understand 51% of all tokens will be given to ICO investors, 20% is kept by tenX but I don't understand how the rest, 29%, will be distributed. Will investors who use their cards for payments receive 0.1% from each transaction or 0.1% of the fee, or this will be given only for bounties like facebook/twitter marketing and such ? I'd like to see a detailed description for the distribution of 29%.
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Good day, Dear Developers!

If it necessary — I can translate the topic into the Ukrainian language.
If You need it — just let me know, please (here in this topic or PM) Smiley

My last work: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1960345
Jump to: