Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 296. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
You claim you raised 100,000 ethereum in your pre-sale ico. Are you sure abut it?

I just don't believe in this seriously.

I'd been thinking it was 100,000 USD in eth; sleepy at the moment.

Nope not 100k USD worth of eth. 100k ETH worth of 39 million USD. It was announced on their blog post

https://medium.com/@TenX/tenx-presale-goal-of-100-000-eth-reached-within-36-hours-1658abebee25
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
You claim you raised 100,000 ethereum in your pre-sale ico. Are you sure abut it?

I'd been thinking it was 100,000 USD in eth; sleepy at the moment.
Activity: 350

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Got this email from Tenx
If you want to be part of this presale and you have at least 125 ETH to contribute, you have to do this NOW! The deadline of 11:59pm New York Time is literally around the corner.
It clearly states minimum amount to invest is 125 ETH

125 ETH is the minimum for the PRESALE phase
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Love these types of ico have funded them in past and got really good returns hope your ico is also a success

For sure this ICO will be successful after it's presale. And they've got still a lot of time 15 days before this ICO ends.

I saw the comparison table in op where Tenx is compared with existing debit cards and I can say tenx definitely has an edge over all existing cards.
I've checked it also and I have to agree with you, they surely got the edge and will be able to collect a lot of investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Got this email from Tenx
If you want to be part of this presale and you have at least 125 ETH to contribute, you have to do this NOW! The deadline of 11:59pm New York Time is literally around the corner.
It clearly states minimum amount to invest is 125 ETH
Activity: 35
Not sure I understand these :
#1 - so the card user gets 0.1% reward for every purchase he makes ? Is this paid in PAY token or ETH ?
#2 - What is the value in holding this token long term ? ( from that 0.5% of the total payment volume each of us  gets something paid in ETH ? ) For me its not clear how this 0.5% is distributed among token holders
#3 - as I understand it uses COMIT network for the transactions ? In what level of development is this network .. as I see that part of the ETH from ICO goes to the development of COMIT . If COMIT is in development...what is the product using in the testing phase to make transactions instant?
#4 - "With the next 50,000 ETH, TenX will be able to apply for a banking license to create an even better user experience and to gradually integrate Fiat currencies into the offering. " - does this mean we can then withdraw fiat ? ( 2018 in the roadmap ?)
#5 - So Tenx on COMIT network will act as an exchange ... provide liquidity for instant transactions to avoid slower speeds generated by blockchain validations ?
#6 - any max buy cap / order at ICO to prevent big whales buying in a lot and having the ICO close in 2 minutes ?
#7 - will the address to send funds be available before ICO to prevent site crashing like it happened to TokenCard ? What steps are you taking to make this ICO last longer ?
#8 - How involvement is mr Vitalik in the project ? (except the investor part )

Thanks!  Grin
Activity: 672
Love these types of ico have funded them in past and got really good returns hope your ico is also a success
Activity: 152
Merit: 101
What capitalization must a currency have for integrate  tenX ?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What is the procedure for using ERC20 tokens on the day of crowdsale?  
You will get the ERC20 2-3 days later because TenX will verify everything first.

Sorry, I did not make myself clear.  Let me try again.  

In the last line of the white table in the TenX original post, "Accepted currencies for the ICO", it says that BTC, ETH, and ERC20 tokens will be accepted as payment during the late June public ICO.  Are there limits on the kinds or amount of ERC20 tokens that can be donated in the TenX ICO?  How will the value of donated ERC20 tokens be determined?  

Also, is the TenX ICO smart contract going to be set up to handle ECR23 tokens?  For example, MobileGo is an ERC23 token, a version of ERC20 that is updated to solve some known issues with standard ERC20 tokens. ERC23 is a standard in ethereum tokens. However, Bittrex is currently having problems in beginning trading on MGO because their smart contracts need to be updated to handle ERC23.

Very good question here, I will like to read the team's answers to this questions.

i second that, lets see if they address the questions and how they go about their answers.

Thanks for your interest in this topic.  I have a lot of ERC23 tokens that I would be willing to commit to the public TenX ICO in late June, but only if I know beforehand that the TenX ICO smart contract can handle them.  Saying "oops - sorry" ten minutes after the gates are opened on ICO Day is not acceptable.  This issue needs to be addressed and totally resolved before the final TenX ICO.

Here's some background:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/5ydst4/explanation_of_the_difference_between_erc20_and/

https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/17054/erc20-vs-erc223-list-of-differences/17071

https://medium.com/@dexaran820/response-to-vitaliks-speech-about-erc-23-ad240a27490f

This issue is especially critical since TenX is presenting themselves as being a universal cross-token solution.  To have a ERC23 screw-up on ICO day would be a PR disaster for them.

And a final question - will PAY be an ERC20 or an ERC23 token?

legendary
Activity: 1652
i had read the news even still not officially because they still trying to get the exact amount of funds from their Chinese partners and indeed that was good for this project but if i'm not mistaken that after reach this goal they apparently paused temporary the pre sale from the people who interested currently
Activity: 504
You will get the ERC20 2-3 days later because TenX will verify everything first.

In the last line of the white table in the TenX original post, "Accepted currencies for the ICO", it says that BTC, ETH, and ERC20 tokens will be accepted as payment during the late June public ICO.  Are there limits on the kinds or amount of ERC20 tokens that can be donated in the TenX ICO?  How will the value of donated ERC20 tokens be determined?  

Also, is the TenX ICO smart contract going to be set up to handle ECR23 tokens?  For example, MobileGo is an ERC23 token, a version of ERC20 that is updated to solve some known issues with standard ERC20 tokens. ERC23 is a standard in ethereum tokens. However, Bittrex is currently having problems in beginning trading on MGO because their smart contracts need to be updated to handle ERC23.

Very good question here, I will like to read the team's answers to this questions.

i second that, lets see if they address the questions and how they go about their answers.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Also, is the TenX ICO smart contract going to be set up to handle ECR23 tokens?  For example, MobileGo is an ERC23 token, a version of ERC20 that is updated to solve some known issues with standard ERC20 tokens. ERC23 is a standard in ethereum tokens. However, Bittrex is currently having problems in beginning trading on MGO because their smart contracts need to be updated to handle ERC23.

legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Im just getting down to reading their opening post and looking at the goal they just achieve is pretty great to already have 100k ETH, lets see how this ends.
Activity: 39

How are you going to avoid accepting more than 100K ETH on the day of the crowdsale, to avoid the overrun that happened to Bancor?

Ethereum Smart Contract. When it's more than 100k ETH the transaction won't be successful and will be automaticall declined.
legendary

How are you going to avoid accepting more than 100K ETH on the day of the crowdsale, to avoid the overrun that happened to Bancor?
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Activity: 518
I saw the comparison table in op where Tenx is compared with existing debit cards and I can say tenx definitely has an edge over all existing cards.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257

Wow. it's very great to see this news. It seems this project is very big and it has collected 100,000ETH only after 36 hours in the pre-sale.
Congratulations . You have done this project very well. I will consider to join it when ICO launching .
Jump to: