Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 33. (Read 332205 times)

Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Where are Visa and Mastercard blocking crypto integration? Source or it is just FUD...

Atomic swaps are good for exchanging between cryptos and since the tenx wallet is supporting more and more cryptos, this will be great for them to do fast exchanges that can then be converted to fiat.

Well it looks like they pulled of the first on-chain atomic swap between ETH and BTC:

https://medium.com/coblox/connect-all-the-blockchains-atomic-swap-78b38fff42e

That's weird, I thought their mission statement was "Making Crypto Spendable" and u can't "Atomic Swap" to Fiat.
I'm an admitted Crypto-holic and have zero interest in Atomic Swaps. It's not a big Market (ask Komodo) and I highly doubt any derived revenue stream could support 200+ employees and token holder rewards.
Let's face it with Visa and MasterCard blocking any Crypto integration TenX is scrambling for a new business model.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
There is Comit Q & A on June 26, let's see what they have to say
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Well it looks like they pulled of the first on-chain atomic swap between ETH and BTC:

That's weird, I thought their mission statement was "Making Crypto Spendable" and u can't "Atomic Swap" to Fiat.
I'm an admitted Crypto-holic and have zero interest in Atomic Swaps. It's not a big Market (ask Komodo) and I highly doubt any derived revenue stream could support 200+ employees and token holder rewards.
Let's face it with Visa and MasterCard blocking any Crypto integration TenX is scrambling for a new business model.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Here is some good news, Tenx move up 7 position from previous low at 140th position  and now it ranks 133th position but the value has drop further down, $0.547 (0.000089 btc) Roll Eyes

This current price is at least 50% down from ICO price  Shocked

good to buy when is low , and sell when is high Smiley
the problem is they will probably stay low Cheesy unless they find a way to bring real product. but after the fail I wouldn't invest here now
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
More and more project have shifted their focus on atomic/cross chain swaps to support multiple digital assets. I also have read this article which shows healthy progress and as of card situation can't remain like this forever. I am sure there will be multiple solutions under consideration to handle the cards problem once for all. For the moment staying intact is best choice.

Merit: 129
Are the cards available at the moment or is that why the price is so low.

No, TenX Card is not available at the moment, and the old Wavecrest Cards don't work anymore because Visa shutted down Wavecrest (that has nothing to do with TenX). I don't know if you can preorder a TenX Card at the moment, I did this months ago.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Here is some good news, Tenx move up 7 position from previous low at 140th position  and now it ranks 133th position but the value has drop further down, $0.547 (0.000089 btc) Roll Eyes

good to buy when is low , and sell when is high Smiley

Tenx has not made any official statement about cards so no one know exactly. The reason why Tenx price declined SINCE Aug 2017 was that Tenx can't execute anything. Tenx failed to deliver anything. Tenx has been doing this for 3 years and end result is NOTHING. But on the bright side, Julian stated that test version of Comit will be release to the public, in this month or next month. Check official twitter page
There is actually a big difference between those two types of cards. On Tenx I was able to load my balance with BTC and when I used the card, the conversion from BTC to fiat was real time, as for fiat debit cards, you have to convert your BTC on deposit which means that if the price of btc goes up, you still have the same amount of fiat as when you converted your money...

I don't understand about Tenx, Paycent which is not listed on any big exchange and had their ICO last year but they are sending out cards now

Those cards are Debit FIAT cards like Wirex, Revolut and more. Nothing like Tenx cards

What are you talking about? Tenx card was a debit card

Debit FIAT cards. You have to sell to fiat first before you can spend it - not a true crypto card, Nothing like Tenx cards

it is same thing
I got to give some credit to Tenx for actually showing us demo for Comit (exchange)

How is EXCHANGING BTC for Ethereum (followed by a 1 Hour Confirmation Warning) making Crypto SPENDABLE in the real world?

I still have PAY tokens on my Ledger Nano S but the value keeps falling while my PundiX tokens have MOONED!

Don't sell it for loss, I have been holding it since July 2017. I would stay away any coin that offers any dividend

I'm on "Houses Money" since I sold enough to get 2x my principle.
With PundiX paying out 7% MONTHLY staking rewards I'll take my chances with the rest.
I doubt PundiX will ship terminals to America anytime soon but "3rd world" countries are a great fit for their project.

Also... PundiX (NPXS) has launched on Binance. Isn't TenX trying to get listed on Binance? :-(

Good for you, I should of done like you did, oh well
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
I don't understand about Tenx, Paycent which is not listed on any big exchange and had their ICO last year but they are sending out cards now

Those cards are Debit FIAT cards like Wirex, Revolut and more. Nothing like Tenx cards

Debit FIAT cards. You have to sell to fiat first before you can spend it - not a true crypto card, Nothing like Tenx cards
Nothing is like Tenx card because it doesnt exist Grin Would really like that some from tnx team comes out and say what is what with their cards instead letting people guessing and specualing while loosing trust in this project Undecided
Activity: 42
I got to give some credit to Tenx for actually showing us demo for Comit (exchange)

How is EXCHANGING BTC for Ethereum (followed by a 1 Hour Confirmation Warning) making Crypto SPENDABLE in the real world?

I still have PAY tokens on my Ledger Nano S but the value keeps falling while my PundiX tokens have MOONED!

Don't sell it for loss, I have been holding it since July 2017. I would stay away any coin that offers any dividend

I'm on "Houses Money" since I sold enough to get 2x my principle.
With PundiX paying out 7% MONTHLY staking rewards I'll take my chances with the rest.
I doubt PundiX will ship terminals to America anytime soon but "3rd world" countries are a great fit for their project.

Also... PundiX (NPXS) has launched on Binance. Isn't TenX trying to get listed on Binance? :-(
There is actually a big difference between those two types of cards. On Tenx I was able to load my balance with BTC and when I used the card, the conversion from BTC to fiat was real time, as for fiat debit cards, you have to convert your BTC on deposit which means that if the price of btc goes up, you still have the same amount of fiat as when you converted your money...

Activity: 15

still no news about the card and new futures?
Tenx - 140th position

$0.60, 0.000093 btc, 0.0012 eth

btw if you know, what was Ico price in BTC ETH USD ? cheers

Pages:
Jump to: