Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 32. (Read 332205 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
To those who have no idea about BIN, here is the definition according from Investopedia

What is a 'Bank Identification Number - BIN'

A bank identification number (BIN) is the initial four to six numbers that appear on a credit card. The bank identification number uniquely identifies the institution issuing the card. The BIN is key in the process of matching transactions to the issuer of the charge card. This numbering system also applies to charge cards, gift cards, debit cards, prepaid cards and electronic benefit cards.

Tenx has the ability to issue the CARDS!!!!! Am I wrong?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Good news!!!! Check Tenx Engineering Q & A youtube video. Someone asked "Alvin, can you surprise me?"  Alvin replied that Tenx have Bin or Vin number and cards are coming out really soon. It is at 49:10 mark

So if they were are to send out cards then does this mean that Tenx have banking license?

Indeed, this is quite a news. And yes, it has to be the BIN (bank identification number).
Of course "soon" is very relative and TenX usually doesn't seem to hurry too much.

So if they have Bin number that indicates that they have banking license right?

nope

brendon.tenx Admin TenX Team 7:41 PM
BIN is not financial license, no.
Activity: 15
Any eta when the cards actually come out? It's been a while since I first heard about the project and I believe that it would be a huge success, however the wait and no info from the actual team is actually killing it.

Tenx has not announced any information regarding about the cards

brendon.tenx Admin TenX Team 9:45 PM
we've been working with multiple issuers, our first is completely integrated, and we have the BIN now. the others are at different stages, as we finish those we'll launch in their respective regions

https://youtu.be/pdp5QPao4Gc?t=2942
Good news!!!! Check Tenx Engineering Q & A youtube video. Someone asked "Alvin, can you surprise me?"  Alvin replied that Tenx have Bin or Vin number and cards are coming out really soon. It is at 49:10 mark

So if they were are to send out cards then does this mean that Tenx have banking license?

Indeed, this is quite a news. And yes, it has to be the BIN (bank identification number).
Of course "soon" is very relative and TenX usually doesn't seem to hurry too much.

So if they have Bin number that indicates that they have banking license right?
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

What is situation with BANKING LICENSE? We have ONLY few days left in Q2 Roll Eyes
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
they are still talking but nothing, no work, LOL ... Just look at minexcoin, they are ready to launch a Visa Card

Are you really serious about your statement that Minexcoin is going to launch VISA Card maybe you are not aware of ongoing situation what is happening there. I don't have believe that is true news.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
they are still talking but nothing, no work, LOL ... Just look at minexcoin, they are ready to launch a Visa Card
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
COMIT Q&A - Cryptographically Secure Off-chain Multi-asset Instant Transaction network
COMIT Q&A with Julian Hosp Co-Founder and President and Philipp Hoenisch, Research Lead.
At TenX it is our mission to make virtual currencies spendable anytime anywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htj_6f3avRs

Wow, the footage is LONG. Is there by chance a transcript of this (or at least plans to do so)?
There are plenty of better movies to pick from if I want to spend 1h10' watching the screen, while a transcript should not need more than 15 minutes to read...
Any eta when the cards actually come out? It's been a while since I first heard about the project and I believe that it would be a huge success, however the wait and no info from the actual team is actually killing it.

Tenx has not announced any information regarding about the cards
Activity: 219
Merit: 205
_Bitcoin Africa_
When it will really work like epayment or wirex? We need more choice to use cards with crypto deposits .  I think that its the most valuable projects for us.
No one knows when TenX cards will work. It's better to just use Wirex and forget about TenX. Price keeps falling on this one, I'm glad I sold some at 12k Satoshi.

From watching Comit Q&A youtube video, they are still up in their ass (pardon my french). Julian is so cocky that I couldn't watch half way through, the arrogance is too much.  Just be humble about things.

Tenx has been in downtrend since Aug 2017 and there is reason for that. 
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
When it will really work like epayment or wirex? We need more choice to use cards with crypto deposits .  I think that its the most valuable projects for us.
No one knows when TenX cards will work. It's better to just use Wirex and forget about TenX. Price keeps falling on this one, I'm glad I sold some at 12k Satoshi.
Activity: 42
COMIT Q&A - Cryptographically Secure Off-chain Multi-asset Instant Transaction network
COMIT Q&A with Julian Hosp Co-Founder and President and Philipp Hoenisch, Research Lead.
At TenX it is our mission to make virtual currencies spendable anytime anywhere.

Here's an Atomic Swap Wallet available now. https://atomicwallet.io/
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Activity: 42
Are u kidding? Wavecrest happened on January 5th! But not to worry Julian quickly posted a video stating there's another Card Issuing Bank that will be named in the next few weeks. Well it's almost July now and I can't remember the last Card Issuer UPDATE video.
I'm sure your thinking "but they're getting a Banking License"... That just put's them in the same boat as WaveCrest. Visa and Mastercard cooperation is still required to use their Networks.

To work around Visa/MC Networks, TenX with a Banking License could....
Issue a card that pays with crypto and has no fiat conversion at the terminal.
The crypto transaction would be transmitted to TenX.
TenX the bank would then convert to fiat and credit the Merchant who holds an account with TenX.

Workable? yeah but good luck on-boarding Merchants.

Where are Visa and Mastercard blocking crypto integration? Source or it is just FUD...

Atomic swaps are good for exchanging between cryptos and since the tenx wallet is supporting more and more cryptos, this will be great for them to do fast exchanges that can then be converted to fiat.

Well it looks like they pulled of the first on-chain atomic swap between ETH and BTC:

https://medium.com/coblox/connect-all-the-blockchains-atomic-swap-78b38fff42e

That's weird, I thought their mission statement was "Making Crypto Spendable" and u can't "Atomic Swap" to Fiat.
I'm an admitted Crypto-holic and have zero interest in Atomic Swaps. It's not a big Market (ask Komodo) and I highly doubt any derived revenue stream could support 200+ employees and token holder rewards.
Let's face it with Visa and MasterCard blocking any Crypto integration TenX is scrambling for a new business model.

Activity: 128
Merit: 12
Nothing is like Tenx card because it doesnt exist Grin Would really like that some from tnx team comes out and say what is what with their cards instead letting people guessing and specualing while loosing trust in this project Undecided
[/quote]
+1
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Guys, I haven't heard any news for a while? Any chance to get this card finally working?!

Still have no chance to get a working card in near future and the team is making no update on that issue. I think it is not possible for this project to deliver its promise so forget about this for few more months.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
almost a whale
Guys, I haven't heard any news for a while? Any chance to get this card finally working?!
Pages:
Jump to: