Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 31. (Read 332205 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Stack (STK) has signed a multi year deal with mastercard and is currently having trials in Canada, and will release in the USA soon
Activity: 4
Hi

Could anbody tell me if one of the competors to the Ten X Card is trying to do the same as Ten X ( Real Crypto card not only Crypto into Fiat) ?

Monaco .. Wirex and so on ?

Thanks for the information

Regards EDDY
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Seems South Koreans can't get enough TenX.

what makes you thinking that south koreans pumping the price?

How bout the fact they're paying a 46% premium over other exchanges.
https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/tenx

It has NO effect on Tenx price, if you look at coin  market cap, bithumb price has been excluded. In other words, if bithumb has any influence other exchange, it should follow but it is not.

HOW BOUT NOW? ;-)
$3.05 TenX on Bithumb with 24 hr volume at 70 MILLION! Do Koreans love to Gamble or what!
Bittrex up 50% to $0.77

that is crazy.
Activity: 42

It has NO effect on Tenx price, if you look at coin  market cap, bithumb price has been excluded. In other words, if bithumb has any influence other exchange, it should follow but it is not.

HOW BOUT NOW? ;-)
$3.05 TenX on Bithumb with 24 hr volume at 70 MILLION! Do Koreans love to Gamble or what!
Bittrex up 50% to $0.77
Activity: 57
Happy to see some good volume is kicking in.  Smiley
I think Tenx could release card really soon. If you watch at the video, they keep emphasizing that they want to focus one type of card first. If they have no card, why would they keep saying that?
It's quite sense. It's okay to promise it. But they promised it for so long, which left investors disappointed. They (investors) can not wait to get it, but it's still a word.

Tenx learned their lesson, that is why they don't announce anything in an advance. You could go back at this thread and you will see how I was critical about Tenx b/c of lack of tangible progress during past year but to have BIN number, I think it is positive news. In fact I bought few thousand pay token yesterday Cool
Activity: 15
Hi

Could anbody tell me if one of the competors to the Ten X Card is trying to do the same as Ten X ( Real Crypto card not only Crypto into Fiat) ?

Regards EDDY

nope Tenx is the only one real crypto card
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
I think Tenx could release card really soon. If you watch at the video, they keep emphasizing that they want to focus one type of card first. If they have no card, why would they keep saying that?
It's quite sense. It's okay to promise it. But they promised it for so long, which left investors disappointed. They (investors) can not wait to get it, but it's still a word.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
has already been 1 year since the announcement of the card by this project. I collected the money in 7 minutes. and the cards are still investors have not received.

Above some people are shouting they are very close to launch their cards but still no positive news from MasterCard or VISA. I don't know how people will get a functional card while we don't have any official announcement so that I'm just watching this thread.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
has already been 1 year since the announcement of the card by this project. I collected the money in 7 minutes. and the cards are still investors have not received.

To those who have no idea about BIN, here is the definition according from Investopedia

What is a 'Bank Identification Number - BIN'

A bank identification number (BIN) is the initial four to six numbers that appear on a credit card. The bank identification number uniquely identifies the institution issuing the card. The BIN is key in the process of matching transactions to the issuer of the charge card. This numbering system also applies to charge cards, gift cards, debit cards, prepaid cards and electronic benefit cards.

Tenx has the ability to issue the CARDS!!!!! Am I wrong?

Activity: 57

Activity: 38
Merit: 5
Hi

Regards EDDY
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
So still no card yet???

Nothing is like Tenx card because it doesnt exist Grin Would really like that some from tnx team comes out and say what is what with their cards instead letting people guessing and specualing while loosing trust in this project Undecided
+1
[/quote]
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Seems the MinexPay VISA debit crypto card is open for order June 30h.
I can't tell if its just another masquerading Fiat Card or a real Crypto Card converted at the POS Terminal.

https://minexpay.com/

TenX and Minexcoin are both pumping today. Has VISA changed their tune on Crypto?

Nothing changed in rules be careful before throw more money into both project. But any reason to promote into this topic you should keep this news into relevant thread we don't need that card please stay away.
Seems the MinexPay VISA debit crypto card is open for order June 30h.
I can't tell if its just another masquerading Fiat Card or a real Crypto Card converted at the POS Terminal.

https://minexpay.com/

TenX and Minexcoin are both pumping today. Has VISA changed their tune on Crypto?
Pages:
Jump to: