Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 34. (Read 332205 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I got to give some credit to Tenx for actually showing us demo for Comit (exchange)

How is EXCHANGING BTC for Ethereum (followed by a 1 Hour Confirmation Warning) making Crypto SPENDABLE in the real world?

I still have PAY tokens on my Ledger Nano S but the value keeps falling while my PundiX tokens have MOONED!

Don't sell it for loss, I have been holding it since July 2017. I would stay away any coin that offers any dividend
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I don't understand about Tenx, Paycent which is not listed on any big exchange and had their ICO last year but they are sending out cards now

Those cards are Debit FIAT cards like Wirex, Revolut and more. Nothing like Tenx cards
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
As I said before, TENX ICO price was 0.0028 ETH, if you held your token until now you lost more than 50% of value. Current Pay ETH price is 0.00118 eth. DO NOT SELL it at loss b/c that will be stupid, just wait for the price to recover
Will not recover!!
BTW, Guys, why are you wasting your time with Tenx? Just use Wirex. It has working product Grin Grin
Activity: 42
I got to give some credit to Tenx for actually showing us demo for Comit (exchange)

How is EXCHANGING BTC for Ethereum (followed by a 1 Hour Confirmation Warning) making Crypto SPENDABLE in the real world?

I still have PAY tokens on my Ledger Nano S but the value keeps falling while my PundiX tokens have MOONED!
I don't understand about Tenx, Paycent which is not listed on any big exchange and had their ICO last year but they are sending out cards now
Merit: 129
so tenx card is completely canceled ??

Did anyone saw statement from Dev or any news related to canceling?

Don't take this serious, nothing is cancelled. Just the Wavecrest Cards don't work anymore, the rest we will see in the next weeks/months/years.

is that a actual FACT or is that your opinion?

FACT is: 1. Nothing is cancelled until they make an official announcement. 2. If they cancel TenX Debit/Credit Card in any form the company is dead, I doubt this will happen.

That is NOT a fact, that is assumption. Don't try to portray as if was a fact. If you don't know for sure, don't say anything. Tenx cards is not their main focus, it is comit, look at previous youtube video

You are right #2 is just an assumption, but #1 is FACT: nothing is cancelled until they make an official announcement.
Activity: 164
Why there is no activity from TenX members in their thread on BTT? I believe they should be monitoring it and give at least one response per day, especially when so many questions are unanswered here.
Plus the AMA they announced doesn't make a lot of sense while restricting all questions but technical.
I recently checked one of their competitors https://bonpay.com/ and they look much more responsive as all questions were noticed and answered during AMA. That's a good example of how a decent company should communicate with clients, even without working card as well.
As I said before, TENX ICO price was 0.0028 ETH, if you held your token until now you lost more than 50% of value. Current Pay ETH price is 0.00118 eth. DO NOT SELL it at loss b/c that will be stupid, just wait for the price to recover

No one knows exactly. Tenx ignore this question when asked

From what I know they want to get banking license and only after that they'll handle the cards.
They are getting pissed by so many answers and they fave poor PR. Quite shame... However, this may be the reason for the lack of answers.

Now.. by the amount of FUD and trolling in this thread I tend to believe that this project actually has a chance to succeed Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If you invest like that, you will be bankrupt
Activity: 19

Don't take this serious, nothing is cancelled. Just the Wavecrest Cards don't work anymore, the rest we will see in the next weeks/months/years.

FACT is: 1. Nothing is cancelled until they make an official announcement. 2. If they cancel TenX Debit/Credit Card in any form the company is dead, I doubt this will happen.

That is NOT a fact, that is assumption. Don't try to portray as if was a fact. If you don't know for sure, don't say anything. Tenx cards is not their main focus, it is comit, look at previous youtube video
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

No one knows exactly. Tenx ignore this question when asked

From what I know they want to get banking license and only after that they'll handle the cards.
They are getting pissed by so many answers and they fave poor PR. Quite shame... However, this may be the reason for the lack of answers.

Now.. by the amount of FUD and trolling in this thread I tend to believe that this project actually has a chance to succeed Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
You can't point out any single project of which card is working independently globally. TenX is also in same category at the moment and in future things surely will look different. I like the seriousness of developers that they communicate in black and white that many solutions are under considerations after Wavecrest was cancelled that told publicly long time ago.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

so is there any news about a potential new cards ? because they are many rivals on the market and some already released their cards.. need to be faster

Circle is applying for a banking license soon although I admit they have the undeniable advantage of having the backing of the limitless influence of Goldman Sachs.

They still dont have banking license? They finished ICO and raised money an year ago and still dont have license? They must had license before crowdsale.

without money and support from big influencers... no one can succed.

sometimes it is true but not always. Coin needs to have strong community first

What you talking about? I asked about working cards. They raised money and must provide product. Abut which community you talking? If they will have cards - they will have community support. But without working product this is just useless tokens.
The project will not run without the cards so I think we will have it if not soon but maybe in the long run.
People dump because their expectation has not been meet, but that is alright because those who believe will surely take the opportunity to buy this cheap token now.

If you look back through old youtube video, Julian has stated that cards are NOT their main objective, it is more like transition thing. Their main goal is comit. It is one thing to say it and it is another thing, actually doing it. Please buy more cheap tenx token so that I could just bail out
Circle is applying for a banking license soon although I admit they have the undeniable advantage of having the backing of the limitless influence of Goldman Sachs.

They still dont have banking license? They finished ICO and raised money an year ago and still dont have license? They must had license before crowdsale.

without money and support from big influencers... no one can succed.

sometimes it is true but not always. Coin needs to have strong community first

What you talking about? I asked about working cards. They raised money and must provide product. Abut which community you talking? If they will have cards - they will have community support. But without working product this is just useless tokens.

I don't think it is true about having community support back when the cards goes online, the damages has already been done. Tenx has abused the community TRUST so much that no one takes their words seriously.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

No they are silence on this critical issue and that is the reason people are still looking for to get answer about the status of this project. While they will continue or keep moving with current strategy without any reply into this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: