Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 36. (Read 332217 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Just bought a dip  Cheesy

We will see what is in one year.  Tongue haters

would of been better choice if you bought EOS Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

All markets are bleeding there is good chance to go more down and we will see another dip soon. This time situation more critical than before and nobody knows when recovery phase will get started. Anyway holding for an year is really good approach.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

searching for bottom or accumulation phase is ON?

buy cheap tokens for a good ride.

You should NEVER buy a coin just b/c it is low, you need to know the background of the coin first. Example, would you buy bitconnect (BCC) now b/c it is low right now?

Crypto like stocks become cheap for a reason and those reasons are NEVER good. TenX token daily volume is circling the drain. With ZERO market interest, how is TenX going to stop this trend lower? Please don't say COMIT, there are MANY startups working on inter-chain operability. TenX's claim to fame and the reason people bought into it was the crypto to fiat payment card. With Visa & MC non-support that is now history.
What's the PAY token price if BitCoin drops under $5000? We may soon find out.

Rekt......

You should NEVER buy a coin just b/c it is low, you need to know the background of the coin first. Example, would you buy bitconnect (BCC) now b/c it is low right now?
I got to give some credit to Tenx for actually showing us demo for Comit (exchange)
Hello everybody. The road map, I think in the very near future will be updated. Give time. Credit cards will soon be, have patience. I wish success to all.

Is banking license on track? Roll Eyes you know what nevermind, I don't think it matters that much

i wish that the roadmap would have dates on it. oh well. still looking forward to using the digital creditcard variant with various crypto's

Do you have insider information? If not please stop with this nonsense
Activity: 150

Chart looking not so good....hope team will reach their goals
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello everybody. The road map, I think in the very near future will be updated. Give time. Credit cards will soon be, have patience. I wish success to all.

Is banking license on track? Roll Eyes you know what nevermind, I don't think it matters that much

i wish that the roadmap would have dates on it. oh well. still looking forward to using the digital creditcard variant with various crypto's
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

Rekt......

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Rekt......
Activity: 284
Merit: 100

there is announcement about Comit today or tomorrow, see recent Tenx video
Activity: 2
Bye Bye TenX !!!
Activity: 30
Waiting for something more interesting here.
Activity: 42
Well were down in the .7x's now...at least there was some good music in the 70's.
Oh look, there's another "meet the team" video...what a surprise!
Activity: 61
Do you offer any sale system? And if yes, how can it be earned?
The U.S. SEC Chairman gave TenX a pebble of hope stating BitCoin is NOT a Security but they didn't say what it is.
They didn't say it's a currency or really anything else.
However...
Germany has labeled BitCoin an "Alternative Currency" so why doesn't TenX concentrate on that Markets like that?
Why hold back your product because one market is still figuring things out.

Your argument doesn't work, if you look at previous Tenx video, Julian has stated that Tenx is not security according to their lawyer and they needed extra time to finalize their finding, this was last year. Just use your common sense, why would Tenx never implement the token rewards? It is b/c it is security.

My post states the SEC deemed that BITCOIN is not a security and never mentions TenX's PAY token.
ALL coins and tokens with an ICO past will be labeled a Security including PAY, Ethereum, etc.
But the POINT of my post is that America is still figuring all this out and TenX is just waiting for the rules to be finalized.
The problem is this could be a long wait. Other Markets like Germany might work RIGHT NOW.

SEC is scared of what might happen if SEC label ETH as security according to news article I read few weeks ago. People are going to sue the shit out of SEC if they classify ETH as security. Let's forget that, for a moment here, let's talk about Tenx. Tenx lured people by saying that they could make passive income by becoming token holder. Most people bought this coin for this reason.

I really don't understand their thinking. If you knew that there is 50/50 chance of Gov't labeling token rewards as a security, why would you even take chances on it in the first place? It makes no sense. Look the mess we are in. They should never use token rewards matrix but instead used something else.
What are the main competitors of TenX?
I heard about the Monaco project , but they had some problems, it seems to me that TenX still occupies the first place among its technologies

Is that your opinion or do you have facts that support your opinion? You said first place? What type of technology are you referring to? Please name their accomplishment during past 11 months? I'm not taking about hiring new people or moving into new office.
Pages:
Jump to: