Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 35. (Read 332217 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
so tenx card is completely canceled ??

Did anyone saw statement from Dev or any news related to canceling?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Circle is applying for a banking license soon although I admit they have the undeniable advantage of having the backing of the limitless influence of Goldman Sachs.

They still dont have banking license? They finished ICO and raised money an year ago and still dont have license? They must had license before crowdsale.

without money and support from big influencers... no one can succed.

sometimes it is true but not always. Coin needs to have strong community first

What you talking about? I asked about working cards. They raised money and must provide product. Abut which community you talking? If they will have cards - they will have community support. But without working product this is just useless tokens.
The project will not run without the cards so I think we will have it if not soon but maybe in the long run.
People dump because their expectation has not been meet, but that is alright because those who believe will surely take the opportunity to buy this cheap token now.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Circle is applying for a banking license soon although I admit they have the undeniable advantage of having the backing of the limitless influence of Goldman Sachs.

They still dont have banking license? They finished ICO and raised money an year ago and still dont have license? They must had license before crowdsale.

without money and support from big influencers... no one can succed.

sometimes it is true but not always. Coin needs to have strong community first

What you talking about? I asked about working cards. They raised money and must provide product. Abut which community you talking? If they will have cards - they will have community support. But without working product this is just useless tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
TenX is an incredibly ambitious project. Their main goal, in their own words, is "work on making sure that any crypto token is available for spending online."
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
It's more than that,it's about what you believe in it.Some people think that there is a God and others think that tenx will release their card.Both sides have their reasons

They have no solution how to find the way to deliver this product and this killing this project. It seems current situation is not into favor to this project to make this release in near future. Further delay will make out majority of the people from this project.
Activity: 42

If this is the case ICO investors gonna be pissssssed!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Tenx - 140th position

$0.60, 0.000093 btc, 0.0012 eth

Activity: 476
Merit: 278
It's more than that,it's about what you believe in it.Some people think that there is a God and others think that tenx will release their card.Both sides have their reasons

No one knows exactly. Tenx ignore this question when asked
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Worst coin on earth. Improving nothing in their strategy, all of them working all day but achieving zero.
acting supersmart and getting shit done except pissing Vestors off
Doctor Julian "da Godcomplex "Hopp

Results are simply depressing so far

I'm just waiting to bail out this shit coin at break even, at this point I don't care about profit anymore. Just look at the end result,  nearly 1 year later, the price is LOWER than ICO price. So basically, to those WHO BELIEVE in Tenx got fucked (excuse my language) while swing trader got rewarded, what is wrong with this picture.

Julian made the situation from bad to worst for being ignorant and arrogant. If he took humble approach, it would of been different. People are selling tenx b/c they have no confidence in the company
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
acting supersmart and getting shit done except pissing Vestors off
Doctor Julian "da Godcomplex "Hopp

Results are simply depressing so far
The U.S. SEC Chairman gave TenX a pebble of hope stating BitCoin is NOT a Security but they didn't say what it is.
They didn't say it's a currency or really anything else.
However...
Germany has labeled BitCoin an "Alternative Currency" so why doesn't TenX concentrate on that Markets like that?
Why hold back your product because one market is still figuring things out.

Your argument doesn't work, if you look at previous Tenx video, Julian has stated that Tenx is not security according to their lawyer and they needed extra time to finalize their finding, this was last year. Just use your common sense, why would Tenx never implement the token rewards? It is b/c it is security.

My post states the SEC deemed that BITCOIN is not a security and never mentions TenX's PAY token.
ALL coins and tokens with an ICO past will be labeled a Security including PAY, Ethereum, etc.
But the POINT of my post is that America is still figuring all this out and TenX is just waiting for the rules to be finalized.
The problem is this could be a long wait. Other Markets like Germany might work RIGHT NOW.

SEC is scared of what might happen if SEC label ETH as security according to news article I read few weeks ago. People are going to sue the shit out of SEC if they classify ETH as security. Let's forget that, for a moment here, let's talk about Tenx. Tenx lured people by saying that they could make passive income by becoming token holder. Most people bought this coin for this reason.

I really don't understand their thinking. If you knew that there is 50/50 chance of Gov't labeling token rewards as a security, why would you even take chances on it in the first place? It makes no sense. Look the mess we are in. They should never use token rewards matrix but instead used something else.
the world is still imperfect and the regulators first tighten the nuts very much, then to be able to weaken them. very quick changes to be sure of the veracity of the words offering income in the future.

Please on check CNBC website for the article where SEC official has  stated that ETH is NOT securities but some ICO's are. This prove my point where SEC is scared of the people
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
The U.S. SEC Chairman gave TenX a pebble of hope stating BitCoin is NOT a Security but they didn't say what it is.
They didn't say it's a currency or really anything else.
However...
Germany has labeled BitCoin an "Alternative Currency" so why doesn't TenX concentrate on that Markets like that?
Why hold back your product because one market is still figuring things out.

Your argument doesn't work, if you look at previous Tenx video, Julian has stated that Tenx is not security according to their lawyer and they needed extra time to finalize their finding, this was last year. Just use your common sense, why would Tenx never implement the token rewards? It is b/c it is security.

My post states the SEC deemed that BITCOIN is not a security and never mentions TenX's PAY token.
ALL coins and tokens with an ICO past will be labeled a Security including PAY, Ethereum, etc.
But the POINT of my post is that America is still figuring all this out and TenX is just waiting for the rules to be finalized.
The problem is this could be a long wait. Other Markets like Germany might work RIGHT NOW.

SEC is scared of what might happen if SEC label ETH as security according to news article I read few weeks ago. People are going to sue the shit out of SEC if they classify ETH as security. Let's forget that, for a moment here, let's talk about Tenx. Tenx lured people by saying that they could make passive income by becoming token holder. Most people bought this coin for this reason.

I really don't understand their thinking. If you knew that there is 50/50 chance of Gov't labeling token rewards as a security, why would you even take chances on it in the first place? It makes no sense. Look the mess we are in. They should never use token rewards matrix but instead used something else.
the world is still imperfect and the regulators first tighten the nuts very much, then to be able to weaken them. very quick changes to be sure of the veracity of the words offering income in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I remember when Julian said "all the shit-coins will be going to zero".
Little did he realize...

still lots of time to pass tillshit-coins will disappear...
Little did he realize...

Julian should of been more humble about it. If he told the community truthfully about token rewards in early stages, I think we would understood the situation but he told us false dateline after dateline about token reward and later on told us about elimination of token reward. All that time you gave people false hope and I don't think it is right.

If you are head of the company, last thing you want to lose is your credibility b/c once you lose that it is hard to get it back
Activity: 42
Little did he realize...
I got to give some credit to Tenx for actually showing us demo for Comit (exchange)

can you link it please?

If they can actually pull Comit off, I will gladly apologize to Julian for doubting him.

Go to their official twitter page and you will see video where guy is exchanging btc to xrp. I'm assuming that they are using comit to exchange coins. You don't need to apologize to Julian in the first place, he created unnecessary FUD.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
I got to give some credit to Tenx for actually showing us demo for Comit (exchange)

can you link it please?

If they can actually pull Comit off, I will gladly apologize to Julian for doubting him.

Pages:
Jump to: