Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 47. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
i order my card and pay for it in January and no news yet !!! i'm very disappointed !!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
very bad that they dont plan to make a nother card.. this is their main products...
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Surprised no one has mentioned it, but NASDAQ news could be very good news for TenX. One of Julian’s concerns was if they went as a security there would be very little liquidity. But if Nasdaq was to open a crypto exchange I assume that would not be an issue?

That way we can go back to the original promise token holder were given which made the token so attractive. That together with a banking license would see TenX moon to a new ATH.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Did they give any specific ETA when they are gone make another partnership with the card vendors in order to withdraw Bitcoins to the cards? We have to get news from CEO of the company till then we have to wait.

I know of no ETA. But since the competition already has at least virtual cards, I expect TenX will come up with the product soon or will go to oblivion.
It's not enough to claim to be cheaper and better than the others, they have to have customers at all after all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Can somebody tell me if the wavecrest cards distributed last year still working? Haven't used it for a while and don't want to get embaressed at the cashier in supermarket when the card get not accepted Cheesy

There are NO Wavecrest Bitcoin cards working, no matter if they're from TenX or others.
Wavecrest is a long gone story. You'll have to wait for the new card.

Did they give any specific ETA when they are gone make another partnership with the card vendors in order to withdraw Bitcoins to the cards? We have to get news from CEO of the company till then we have to wait.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
I don't get it.. They update the app on a regular basis and add new coins (LTC) but without a working card the app is quite useless?

So, when you have to wait for a 3rd party, you are just sitting around, doing nothing? Or will use the time and do other tasks?
Activity: 1162
So this projects also dont have cards right now? As far as I remember they had cards in Europe, Turkey and Israel... and now?

Yes, at the moment they don't have a working card since the Wavecrest shutdown. We are all waiting for good news, hopefully soon.

So this project has become like Centra? Why price still high than if they dont have nothing? Without cards this tokens useless

Have you read previous pages in this thread?
Are you aware that the tenx banking license is still pending?

They want to issue cards themselves without middleman? But they must have agreement from Visa in anyway, right?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
So this projects also dont have cards right now? As far as I remember they had cards in Europe, Turkey and Israel... and now?

Yes, at the moment they don't have a working card since the Wavecrest shutdown. We are all waiting for good news, hopefully soon.

So this project has become like Centra? Why price still high than if they dont have nothing? Without cards this tokens useless

Have you read previous pages in this thread?
Are you aware that the tenx banking license is still pending?

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Can somebody tell me if the wavecrest cards distributed last year still working? Haven't used it for a while and don't want to get embaressed at the cashier in supermarket when the card get not accepted Cheesy

There are NO Wavecrest Bitcoin cards working, no matter if they're from TenX or others.
Wavecrest is a long gone story. You'll have to wait for the new card.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
I don't get it.. They update the app on a regular basis and add new coins (LTC) but without a working card the app is quite useless?

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
People are really unsecure with theire funds, i've seen so many people losing theire phone and such and not having the 2FA anymore.
Also they didn't write down theire backup-key either.If I use a TenX card to pay for something, does that company that I made purchase from see my name? Or how private is it?
This may not be an exact indication of if they see your name or not, but it shows you the level of security the company has. I would feel secure knowing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rizic7LozcQ
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Cool chat between Julian Hosp and Charlie Lee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHOcTllK1_c
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hi;

Since "Visa" thing happened, this gateway option does not make any sense to me anymore. I guess Pundi X will be the answer. We will see.

Kind regards

I agree with this, with the number of PundiX POS they are looking to release it could be widespread in no time and will serve as a great alternative for Tenx to consider when looking at card options etc,
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
People are really unsecure with theire funds, i've seen so many people losing theire phone and such and not having the 2FA anymore.
Also they didn't write down theire backup-key either.If I use a TenX card to pay for something, does that company that I made purchase from see my name? Or how private is it?
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
TenX token (PAY) – is a cryptocurrency of the same-name platform, which offers crypto-debit cards and cryptocurrency wallets, as well as applications for Webapp, iOS, Android.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

One could have called PundiX a wreck also as people who participated on the ICO made a loss up until about a week ago when it boomed. TenX will boom also once they get their banking license.

Problem with that is cash burn in the meantime. The banking licence ain't coming pre 2020 IMO, TokenPay can't even get one in a hurry in Vanautu, TenX are trying in Europe, do we think they have enough ETH to get them to there?

Not sure, but I intend to keep my coins as I feel TenX has a better chance at it than their competition.
[/quote]

I also hope that the first who will do this is the TenKs project. This project has a very good team and a good community that trusts the team, and this is already very much. Early or late this project will be very successful.
Activity: 322

One could have called PundiX a wreck also as people who participated on the ICO made a loss up until about a week ago when it boomed. TenX will boom also once they get their banking license.

Problem with that is cash burn in the meantime. The banking licence ain't coming pre 2020 IMO, TokenPay can't even get one in a hurry in Vanautu, TenX are trying in Europe, do we think they have enough ETH to get them to there?
[/quote]

Not sure, but I intend to keep my coins as I feel TenX has a better chance at it than their competition.
Pages:
Jump to: