Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 78. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
How to sell PAY tokens? I keep mine on ethereum wallet and cant generate address on bittrex to send there and sell. What do You suggest?
Activity: 826
Merit: 510
So, in that case, I ordered my TenX card yesterday. How long will it take for it to get issued and arrive?
Unfortunatelly, you could not withdraw nothing from TenX card, because Visa has blocked withdrawal from them or do you plan to use TenX card as a wallet?
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
News yesterday is that Visa will be blocking cards like Tenx because they are not actually connected and no deals signed. It will also file a case against the cards supplier.

Ducktales unless you show proof.  Other cards aren't being shut down, via Visa Europe in the following link: https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/01/05/spending-bitcoin-with-a-debit-card-just-got-a-lot-harder/

"We can confirm that WaveCrest’s Visa membership is being terminated due to continued non-compliance with our operating rules. All of WaveCrest’s Visa card programmes will be closed as a result.

Visa has other approved card programmes that use fiat funds converted from cryptocurrency in a number of jurisdictions. The termination of WaveCrest’s Visa membership does not affect these other products.

Visa is committed to the security of its ecosystem and compliance with Visa’s operating rules is critical for ensuring the safety and integrity of the Visa payment system. Our issuers’ card programmes must comply with our membership regulations, as well as all applicable laws."

this is the case indeed.
i assume there are plans underway to find an alternative supplier/partner?
and i assume cards will have to be re-issued?

this is a massive blow to the project. I ordered my card in November but
still have not got it and im in Europe.
such a good project , suffers from the simple technical problem of the proliferation of plastic blanks and its delivery to the client....enough to contract with any service delivery and to solve the problem.

I dont think that you would make it better. TenX will be the only one serving cards. Be Patient a bit. I bought another cheap 40.000 tenx today. Thanks to all sellers.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
News yesterday is that Visa will be blocking cards like Tenx because they are not actually connected and no deals signed. It will also file a case against the cards supplier.

Ducktales unless you show proof.  Other cards aren't being shut down, via Visa Europe in the following link: https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/01/05/spending-bitcoin-with-a-debit-card-just-got-a-lot-harder/

"We can confirm that WaveCrest’s Visa membership is being terminated due to continued non-compliance with our operating rules. All of WaveCrest’s Visa card programmes will be closed as a result.

Visa has other approved card programmes that use fiat funds converted from cryptocurrency in a number of jurisdictions. The termination of WaveCrest’s Visa membership does not affect these other products.

Visa is committed to the security of its ecosystem and compliance with Visa’s operating rules is critical for ensuring the safety and integrity of the Visa payment system. Our issuers’ card programmes must comply with our membership regulations, as well as all applicable laws."

this is the case indeed.

such a good project , suffers from the simple technical problem of the proliferation of plastic blanks and its delivery to the client....enough to contract with any service delivery and to solve the problem.
Activity: 70
So, in that case, I ordered my TenX card yesterday. How long will it take for it to get issued and arrive?
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Yes it is true, not all VISA cards are shut down or affected in other way, only cards issued by WaveCrest are closed, and I am one of the users affected by this sudden decision of VISA! Tenx has many solutions for this issues as there are many other card issuers available!
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Yeaah!

I can too see ETH option in my tenx wallet.

Will order my card using ETH, hopefully they will be able to catch up on that backlag and I wont have to wait for a whole year Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Hey guys, is there anyone here that already has the card?
Is it functional? Does it work properly? Are there any issues?

I am new and want to know more about where they are currently with this project.
Here is their last stream. There's a lot of useful information.
Twitter
I recently bought a PAY tokens. Will hold on to it. I Believe in this team.
Activity: 33
Hey guys, is there anyone here that already has the card?
Is it functional? Does it work properly? Are there any issues?

I am new and want to know more about where they are currently with this project.
Activity: 43
any ETA on the new cards?
How do you guys like the update from Julian?

Good things are in the works. Looks like they have a solid gameplan and everything is getting in place for a great 2018.

Julian is just great! I met him 2 times. He is a very talented and enthusiastic person. He wouldnt need to do this, he is already millionaere. Dont forget this, this tells alot about his character. And like the video was made right out of the taxi cab, its very important for him to answer communities questions. This is very rare in crypto. The Update tells that tenx is very far forward to the others. Smiley HODL boys & girls 
Activity: 141
Just saw an interesting post on reddit which seems to have been deleted bc i cannot find it. I thought it was very interesting so i will post it here.

What happened to julians "patented" token structure? Was his great idea -"Token holders shall not expect rewards"? Was that the thing he was going to patent, that sentence? And he expected everybody would copy this.

There was a post here recently about COSS token stucture (which seems to be 100% complient with SEC), i dont think that post got enough attention and would really like someone from TenX to comment on why they cant implement a similar token stuture.

COSS token structure: coss.io/coss-token-based-fee-split-allocation-tutorial
Activity: 225
tenx has close to 200K card users.
Activity: 31
Just for the info. How many active users do you have? Wink
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
Just got five minutes ago my ETH wallet this time on the app!!
Thanks TenX!
I have to see the transcript of today Q&A!
The news were good?
Activity: 15
Activity: 14
How do you guys like the update from Julian?

Good things are in the works. Looks like they have a solid gameplan and everything is getting in place for a great 2018.
that are really bad news :-(. Now i have to wait for a new card issuer and a new card, or is tenx now history?

This are good news. Lol why you dont learn to read. So also people with more than 150 Post fudding.
Today i bought (maybe also your pay Smiley ) about 35.000 Smiley to my 45.000

Wirecard is that big. Inform yourself before writing fud here. And thanks for selling!
TenX update 5th Jan 2018: Wavecrest, Outlook 2018, New Currencies, Special Cards,...

https://ruclip.com/video/atbKP3u54KU/tenx-update-5th-jan-2018-wavecrest-outlook-2018-new-currencies-special-cards.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=atbKP3u54KU
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
They already announced an alternative card provider and they also have their own banking license in the works so everything should be back to normal in a month or two if you ask me Smiley

this is the case indeed.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343

this is the case indeed.

Pages:
Jump to: