Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 79. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
I am really looking forward to when the TenX cards for Canada or the US will be sent out? Any word on this? I have been waiting just like everyone else. I guess they will email when they send it out?

My friend made an order for Tenx Card in Summer. He is still waiting  Grin

By the way, Tenx have competitors in this sphere: Monaco, ToкeнПaы & other.

I will wait Fuzex Card (One clever e-card can store up to 10 credit/debit card + 5 reward card). I think it will become a perspective player in close future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am really looking forward to when the TenX cards for Canada or the US will be sent out? Any word on this? I have been waiting just like everyone else. I guess they will email when they send it out?

As far as I know, this will only happen after the order backlog for european costumers is resolved. As I didnt receive my card by now, I guess you will have to wait some more time for yours. But I guess you will be right, TenX has great communication via Email, so I guess its likely that they will communicate this as well via Email. Hope you will receive your card soon!
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
 The arguement for Monacao and TenX project makes me to remember the Dash and Monero which is the best project. We should hope both succeed.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I'm an owner of PAY and I believe in this project. I also have a card with funds in BTC to offer things to my wife  Cheesy. Surpise when a trabsaction has been refused. What will be with frozen funds? TenX communicated about a possible refund or alternative solution ?
Activity: 86
There's a great saying in crypto, "Higher the FUD , lower the price will go, so higher the chances to accumulate, and accumulation happens because, higher the price will go, eventually". I see a credible team working hard, with so much money already into this project, you think they'll just let all their time in cryptoverse go to vain? One must be trippin hard to believe otherwise.
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
By the way, isn't a coincidence that all the FUD are from users with less than 50 posts? My recommendation, don't take any word from a member if is not at least a senior
member. 
Activity: 98
Nothing wrong with investing in monaco howeverrrr tenx team social presense is alot more noteable also monaco is planning to be rolled out in singapore first. Not excatly a worldwide payment solution yet, got a far ways to go to compete with tenx. But I understand centra/monaco investors running into tenx forum to spread fud
You really do need to take down the biggest competitor.by hopefully converting some weakhanded investors at the whiff of tenx havin bad news but when i hear monaco or centra is better you really need to show evidence for this centra has huge fees. And monaco has no social presense compared to tenx and no live product or userbase. Also tenx end goal.is not all about the tenx card which like all cards over time will be obsolete but actually have the bacl door to evolve over time with cryptos via the comit network. Offering more than just a payment soltion but possible lending and more.

Lol centra/monaco guys spreading FUD since page 1, nobody believes them anymore. TENX is the only one with a product, i'm a perpetual TENX holder and i will always be.

No not FUD -- if you like the product thats great! I love competition. Just have yet to have a better card than Monaco has. I go for best brand best quality. That is why i went with Monaco in the end. Best of luck to you though! Competition is a great thing!
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Nothing wrong with investing in monaco howeverrrr tenx team social presense is alot more noteable also monaco is planning to be rolled out in singapore first. Not excatly a worldwide payment solution yet, got a far ways to go to compete with tenx. But I understand centra/monaco investors running into tenx forum to spread fud
You really do need to take down the biggest competitor.by hopefully converting some weakhanded investors at the whiff of tenx havin bad news but when i hear monaco or centra is better you really need to show evidence for this centra has huge fees. And monaco has no social presense compared to tenx and no live product or userbase. Also tenx end goal.is not all about the tenx card which like all cards over time will be obsolete but actually have the bacl door to evolve over time with cryptos via the comit network. Offering more than just a payment soltion but possible lending and more.

Lol centra/monaco guys spreading FUD since page 1, nobody believes them anymore. TENX is the only one with a product, i'm a perpetual TENX holder and i will always be.
Activity: 154
News yesterday is that Visa will be blocking cards like Tenx because they are not actually connected and no deals signed. It will also file a case against the cards supplier.

Ducktales unless you show proof.  Other cards aren't being shut down, via Visa Europe in the following link: https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/01/05/spending-bitcoin-with-a-debit-card-just-got-a-lot-harder/

"We can confirm that WaveCrest’s Visa membership is being terminated due to continued non-compliance with our operating rules. All of WaveCrest’s Visa card programmes will be closed as a result.

Visa has other approved card programmes that use fiat funds converted from cryptocurrency in a number of jurisdictions. The termination of WaveCrest’s Visa membership does not affect these other products.

Visa is committed to the security of its ecosystem and compliance with Visa’s operating rules is critical for ensuring the safety and integrity of the Visa payment system. Our issuers’ card programmes must comply with our membership regulations, as well as all applicable laws."
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
News yesterday is that Visa will be blocking cards like Tenx because they are not actually connected and no deals signed. It will also file a case against the cards supplier.

Source? You can't just drop a bombshell like that and walk away...I mean you have but please come back and explain!  Cheesy

As far as I know, all WaveCrest cards are not working anymore. FIAT cards don't work, neither.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

Source? You can't just drop a bombshell like that and walk away...I mean you have but please come back and explain!  Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Activity: 37
This is still undervalued project

If this one is undevalued Monaco MCO must be dirt cheap then!  Grin Makes me happier to hear you talk like this!
Activity: 31
This is still undervalued project
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I Thought Julian has announced that there is a different issuer in the works, which they had actually been working on before the  wavecrest issue. Good to know the team already had a plan in place
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
ok after 10 ppl ignore my post maybe I can get answer now, dose tenx have its own blockchain? you all seem smart in crypto so why no one answer? when I go to EOS they give a nice answer right when i ask. but EOS have 8 billion markt cap so they r better right?
no.
A simple google will give you the answer. It is an erc20 token that on ethereum blockchain
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Any news about the new card distributor and partner?
When can we expect to get the card
Activity: 6
ok after 10 ppl ignore my post maybe I can get answer now, dose tenx have its own blockchain? you all seem smart in crypto so why no one answer? when I go to EOS they give a nice answer right when i ask. but EOS have 8 billion markt cap so they r better right?
Already sold mine Tenx and ended up moving it all over to Monaco MCO -- they seem to have the premier branding and elite product i'm looking for in a card and a business model.

what product do you mean?

The steelcards that were on CNBC the other day. No fees for the cards and more of a membership style Visa card. Also love the Monaco app from the google playstore. It is beautiful. They just make great products.
Pages:
Jump to: